• You cannot reply to this topic

Other Games, Check in!

#1 User is offline   Drakk2 

• PipPip
  • Group: TGOG Admin

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:34 AM

Hi Everyone!

Anyone interested in other CCGs?

I know theres some, so if you're up for non-magic, lets check in!

Games we have stuff for:

Versus System
Yugioh!
Pokemon
The Spoils
Magi Nation

Anyone interested?

#2 User is offline   Shade 

• PipPip
  • Group: TGOG Admin

Posted 12 September 2012 - 10:18 PM

Also, going to throw on WeiƟ Schwarz on to this list. So far as I know, Miki, Jamie, Aaron, and Kelsey all have decks. We know where to get the trial decks as well, so just ask if you're interested. Here's some info:

http://www.heartofthecards.com/ws/

The site has comprehensive game rules, which are really simple, translations, and even printable translation cards to throw over cards if you buy Japanese ones. Right now there are only 3 decks in English, and no booster packs. The card game revolves around many different anime, and I must say that the flavor matches very, very well. In any case, the three decks are Fate/Zero, Mahou Shoujo Madoka, and Disgaea.

#3 User is offline   aotsukisho 

• D.C Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Owner

Posted 19 September 2012 - 10:56 PM

WS is a pretty fun game. There's a huge luck factor but it's all about statistics. You can set up your attack perfectly and still end up doing no damage, or you can make your huge damage super easy to cancel (6+ chances in one swing?) and beat some unlucky (Vizzone cough) person's face in. Make sure you know how many cancels they have left, and you should be set.

#4 User is offline   aaronyg 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 26 September 2012 - 02:17 PM

people should try playing pokemon. i don't have very many people to play with within the magic group. if you really want to be competative it might take some money. but i just bought 4 theme decks at $11-$12 each and my deck is almost complete minus some things to make it premium, and it's supposed to be competative at a budget price. dispite what people might say about the flavor of the new pokemon not being cool, i really like the flavor, it's like a blast from the past. this might not be so attractive but the packs are fun to open, way more entertaining than magic or vanguard. I havenght played much but i do recomend the game.

#5 User is offline   aaronyg 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 26 September 2012 - 02:29 PM

i do have a few random cards including a few rares and trainers if people want to build a deck to try it out. i am seriousely thinking about buying more cards as well.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users