Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Why are relationships so hard? no seriously ._. Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   ramengirl 

• PipPip
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 06 February 2009 - 09:17 AM

I don't understand that somewhere along the road that it always gets complicated.. I mean, it starts off peachy.. and then.. it turns into runny goo and you have to try so hard to keep it together.... I get tired of it all together.. anyone feel the same or disagree? I need some feedback ._.

#2 User is offline   katsu 

• twelveAM
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 06 February 2009 - 08:05 PM

We all have walls we run into. Just keep at it to get things right again. I might not be helping much... Anyways, just try to talk it out and try to understand each other? I'm not good at relationships either.

#3 User is offline   zetsumei 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 07 February 2009 - 11:33 PM

idk if i have the right to give advice on this subject, but i think that the reason that relationships are difficult is because you havent found the right person yet. A relationship shouldnt be forced, it should be natural. When you find the right person you'll know it because the relationship wont be a hassle itll be an adventure. lol sorry if it sounded lame at the end, im tired and couldnt think of anything else to say XD.

#4 User is offline   Joshua Pack 

• PipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Members

Posted 13 February 2009 - 05:15 AM

well, i really would not know anything of why relationships did that to you. mainly because i have never been in a relationship.

#5 User is offline   Sayonara 

• Puella Magi Sayo Dokidoki-da
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 18 July 2009 - 10:46 PM

Healthy relationships involve some sort of bump in the road, right? I mean, if the perfect relationship was all good-good, it wouldn't be as interesting as one without conflict? Too much is too bad but playful conflict (ooh, ninjas are better than superman, etc.) when it's more like debate than argument. A while ago I thought I was in a semi-decent relationship but I realized that the little things that I thought at first wouldn't be a bother really did become one because it would pile on top of one another. I didn't like it except the guy thought it was okay. (Whatever he was old-old and old-fashioned) I'd rather be with someone who I feel the connection with even from far away and still talk to him as if I was with him even from a distance. (lol like Sho)

rg-sama~ I think now you're in a pretty good relationship that maybe needed a break..?

But this question on why are relationships hard? Maybe that's one question even He can't answer xD;;;; just like the one where if you ask how and why a girl thinks like that, he won't give ya an answer.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users