• You cannot reply to this topic

Happy Holidays Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   aotsukisho 

• D.C Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Owner

Posted 22 December 2005 - 08:05 PM

I'm back, for now, at least until Monday. I think all the people in the US will be busy until next week as well, due to Christmas being on Sunday. :) It's good to be back, and that everything/everyone is all right.

Happy Holidays to everyone!

#2 User is offline   katsu 

• twelveAM
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 23 December 2005 - 12:33 AM

Whee Sho's back!! (even though I've been talkin to him for soooo long now...) Happy Holidays!!

#3 User is offline   marmaldegirl16 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 23 December 2005 - 04:05 PM

*jumps up and down* welcome back welcome back!!!!! hehe glad to see you're doing ok, and um HAPPY HOLIDAYS.....I'm not busy next week.....I'm completely doing NOTHING! ^^

#4 User is offline   Sayonara 

• Puella Magi Sayo Dokidoki-da
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 24 December 2005 - 02:29 AM

Welcome back Shonen! See, Marmalade Girl and I didn't destroy DC...yet right MG? *nods together*

Happy Holidays to fellow DC members and guests! Hope you have a good one! ^_^

#5 User is offline   Lacer/Lacen 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 December 2005 - 02:50 AM

Welcome back Rival. You in Hilo for the break or are you actually moving back there for good like I've been hearing? (Don't ask where I heard this info cause I don't know, I just heard it somewhere) If you're going to be in Hilo for awhile maybe we'll run into one another when I go back there for new years. If you want to play some games and go a few rounds I'm all for it. I don't mind reliving fond memories and doing stuff like we used to do in the old days even though we don't really have good ties with one another now. If you're up to it and if you're still in Hilo I'd atleast like to hang out with you for a bit. None of this about the Forum and all of the other stuff we dislike one another for. If you're up to it let's just have fun like the good old days. I've been longing to beat you down in any game you want to play me in. I hope you feel the same way about beating me down, because then we'd both have no reason to hold back on one another. We can have fun like when we didn't really know one another and our friendship grew through the course of our rivalry in games. Shonen, if you're up to it, let's play some games when I get there and have some fun...like we used to do before all of this stuff happened and our lives changed. Atleast give me the opportunity to relive those fond memories one final time. Anyway, see you later I guess. Sayonara, make sure that guy stays happy all right? Heh, see everyone later then, happy holidays.

(Edit - o.0; Bura, did you take out my "crap" words from the post? =.=; Even Maple Story and Anime Revolution don't consider that word to be swearing... <.<; "Crap" is just another way to say "Doo Doo!" Or "Poop!" XD But yeah, I don't want to debate over this "Crap" so whatever. XD) (Lacen "In Real Life" Tidbit - At work I end up saying "doo doo" or "poopy" in order to not say "crap" on the floor when I drop something or can't find something I'm supposed to or when I do something stupid... XP Can't swear so yeah...well on the floor atleast! I can swear all I want in the back room! XD Suprising, my manager who looks like Shonen swears more than me... <.<; He also talks about "tossing salad" and other "bad stuff" to joke around with his pawns...XP I mean workers! Lacen IRL Tidbit End!)

This post has been edited by Lacer/Lacen: 26 December 2005 - 12:42 AM

#6 User is offline   katsu 

• twelveAM
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 26 December 2005 - 07:50 PM

oops...is he back on DC??...haha if he wasn't then I was talking about here...in Hilo...hehe sorry...but is he back in DC?

#7 User is offline   Sayonara 

• Puella Magi Sayo Dokidoki-da
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 01 January 2006 - 01:18 AM

Happy New Year everybody!! ^_^ Hope everyone's first day of the year 2006 went great!

#8 User is offline   Unyo-kun 

• Wind Tranqulity Wavemaster (NPC)
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 01 January 2006 - 02:04 AM

Yea! Happy new years everyone! Im sure everyone still smells like smoke still! XD

#9 User is offline   aotsukisho 

• D.C Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Owner

Posted 01 January 2006 - 11:46 AM

Happy New Year to everyone! :) Hope 2005 was a great one for you, and enjoy 2006!

#10 User is offline   marmaldegirl16 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 03 January 2006 - 04:25 AM

Sorry it's late everyone but HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! It's now 2006! wow how time has flown by....anyhoo...make the most out of this year!!!

#11 User is offline   Kurama (Reinitiated) 

• BACK IN BLACK
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 January 2006 - 01:03 AM

yea sorry I am REALLY LATE so happy new year everybody I hope everybody has a good new year and I hope you all recieve many blessings this year (yo this message seems a little religous lol)

#12 User is offline   Bass GS 

• ??
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 11 January 2006 - 11:07 AM

Not as late as me, Kurama... happy new year everyone, from your local forum noob. lol

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users