Game: Spore
Publisher: EA Games
Platform: PC/Mac
Overall: 7.5/10
Gameplay: 8/10
Graphics: 6/10
Sound: 5/10
Replay Value: High

Well, while I was gone this came out. I finally got it and was wondering what you all thought of it. I personally thought there were some parts that fell short of the hype, but overall it was a great game. Replay value is relatively high. My comp can't handle max settings so i don't know how good its supposed to look, but its fun to create things and then see it all interact within your own personal universe. I would dare give it a 7.5 out of 10. (Sims for the Galaxy) It is a sort of weird multi-player deal. You can download other people's creations. Then you get to go ahead and destroy them. Oh, one pro is that its both a Mac and PC game. Kinda like how Blizzard does it, but it doesn't matter. The music and noises you hear are mostly background stuff you'd hear if you went to the woods. Oh, and explosions and some sort of messed up made-up language for the various species. Thankfully its been subbed so you don't have to worry about trying to interpret what you're hearing.

So there is also a couple expansions that I haven't gotten. (lack of funds) But they are to add to the options you have when customizing your creatures/civilizations.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users