• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune Rate Topic: -----

#91 User is offline   viper2681 

• Go die in a fire, faggots.
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 15 March 2007 - 11:54 PM

Well waddles, it seems as though I may have found the solution (read, milked Mike for it) to your 815hp problem. Did you beat the game twice yet?

Oh ho, and now I figure it out. You need to run out your card then renew it.

#92 User is offline   waddles 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 03 April 2007 - 08:18 PM

Thanks for the help but I found out what the problem was... I thought our machine was a Ver. B machine but it is actually a Ver. A machine and the only way to get 815 on a Ver. A machine is to have an unshaded card which I dont have. Yes I have beaten the whole thing twice already and renewed it but I got my 815 when my friend went up to Oahu and played my card on Pearlz Ver. B machine... cheehu 815 ftw! Still only two ways to get 815: Beat the whole game twice without losing(unshaded card), or have over 5,000KM but you must have the first gauge for the second one (which means have 810 already.)

#93 User is offline   viper2681 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 03 April 2007 - 09:01 PM

Well, that would do it then.

Also, I finally broke down last night and made n00bcannon to see why it's so superior. Let me say this; it's so damn h4x, if I had to compare it to something, I'd have to compare it to the 787B at the Le Mans. It's fucking STACKED.

#94 User is offline   aotsukisho 

• D.C Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Owner

Posted 04 April 2007 - 10:37 PM

lol, gud0ne.

Oh yeah btw Katsu, here's something I found for you... lol
http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-47kq-7...-j-70-1m8k.html

#95 User is offline   katsu 

• twelveAM
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 05 April 2007 - 11:30 PM

lol nice find. Too bad it isn't yellow and doesn't say NAMCO on it.

#96 User is offline   waddles 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 11 April 2007 - 06:55 AM

ahh right when i heard katsu say it isnt yellow i had to go check it out. haha i cant believe someone would actually go through the trouble and make a r/c car for the hiace.

#97 User is offline   Bass GS 

• ??
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 April 2007 - 03:39 PM

:lol: it says 'customization is possible' for the Hiace rccar [email protected]

#98 User is offline   viper2681 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 21 April 2007 - 03:29 AM

I am now content with Wangan for a while, I finally got my title, "The new Circular Flying Dragon".

Oh, and Sho just reminded me over AIM to gloat about kicking his 800hp van ass with a 600hp discard data van I made, and then when he decided to take me to Hakone where one needs grip and beat me by using his 1337h4x, I decided to 1337h4x too and pulled out my Niggabird. :>

#99 User is offline   Bass GS 

• ??
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 24 April 2007 - 11:55 AM

what's a 'niggabird'? :huh: and was boost on for your battle viper? woulda been funny if it wasn't :lol:

#100 User is offline   katsu 

• twelveAM
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 05 July 2007 - 01:39 PM

Bleh. I want a Black Gemballa. Anyone here have one? If so make a discard and PM me for my address so you can send it to me.

Wahahaha, found out that world records aren't that bad and people in Hilo can place pretty high on the model records.
We kinda made a crew out of shitty cars. Here's the line up.
Main--Corolla. Hiace. Z31.
Backup--R32. R33. R34. SE3P x3. Z33. GDB. FC. FD.
Hoping to get a Gemballa though. PLEASE SEND ME ONE~~~~!!

#101 User is offline   aotsukisho 

• D.C Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 05 July 2007 - 07:03 PM

Your team is instant fail for having RX-8...and for duduZ, to a lesser extent...

just go on ebay for a gemballa, it's not like there aren't over 9000 auctions for ones

#102 User is offline   viper2681 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 05 July 2007 - 08:42 PM

Or you can, you know, wait for me to get a discard.

#103 User is offline   katsu 

• twelveAM
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 05 July 2007 - 10:43 PM

Wai whaaa? You have a discard? Oh cool. When you get one then PLEAAASE! Well the SE3P and the duduZ's would give you a spanking, Sho, since you do drive an FD. They aren't that great in this game. Maybe in RL...but not in this game. LOL of course, Tsujis GDB, Waddles' R34, and DARK's RX-8 would be doing a crapload of owning.

Where am I in this discussion? Not here because the best I ever managed on the rankings for C1 Inbound is 3rd. GHEYYYY. All three of the above have held records on NBL and other courses. I'm up for races anytime though.

#104 User is offline   aotsukisho 

• D.C Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 05 July 2007 - 11:21 PM

Well, if I cared about high-level competitive play in MT2, I might be impressed... I can appreciate a good Wangan player, but I'm not heavily into that game enough to set records and crap. Also, low tier means nothing...tiers are invented based on either statistics or results, neither of which hold true on all occasions. Simulation racing is much more fun for me these days anyway.

That said, I'm still interested in what MT3's gonna be like. I hope the physics are better, and the machines are programmed better...

#105 User is offline   katsu 

• twelveAM
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 06 July 2007 - 12:40 PM

MT3 isn't going to be much different. If you played against JPP Sonoda then you would know pretty much how AI may be. Sonoda actually tries to hit you into the walls. Akio driving his Devil Z does that as well but a lot less. MT3's just going to have wayyyyy more multiplayer capability.

And today, I am going to get my title Spinach Hater.

#106 User is offline   waddles 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 07 July 2007 - 01:28 AM

Hello. My name is Waddles and I drive a R34. If you race me I will guarantee you will pwn my ass. That is all, ohh and now going for top C1 Inbound, NBL CW and NBL CCW records, I only have C1 Outbound as my record. =[

#107 User is offline   katsu 

• twelveAM
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 07 July 2007 - 03:03 AM

Dood, screw you man. Why do you have to dominate what was so close for me?!!!? Oh well.

#108 User is offline   waddles 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 08 July 2007 - 08:33 AM

Well... I tried C1 Inbound and let me say... it's a lot harder then it looks. I'm amazed that whoever ran it did a crazy ass job on the second section... it's like no matter how much you beat the first section the second section will always make your overall time slower. *HMPH* Well that game ate up a lot of my money recently so I wont be playing it for a while. I'm also currently trying for NBL CCW now but I have to make sure which one I want to go for first so I don't get f'ed.

#109 User is offline   katsu 

• twelveAM
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 08 July 2007 - 12:16 PM

Yeah, C1 Inbound is pretty crazy. Ehehe, I can do the second section not so bad...now I have to get my entire thing then I might be able to hit a 55.

#110 User is offline   waddles 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 09 July 2007 - 11:15 AM

Yup... I'm pretty sure your 2nd section is way better than mine, haha. I want to get that stupid left red turn down on the first section too... I think as long as we can exit that clean we more or less can have the record. Hmm but I'm still deciding which one to actually dedicate my time to. I have no idea so we shall see. And yeah Katsu that 55 should be comming soon just make sure to exit clean from everything.

#111 User is offline   katsu 

• twelveAM
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 09 July 2007 - 12:14 PM

Yeah, I have to learn how to take the first section better. I need to be able to take the red hairpin turn at the top of the hill better. The best I've done I think there was a 170 because I got lucky and didn't hit the wall. From the videos I've seen they come out way faster than that and if I can get that down then I think my time should be a bit better. Also, that red left hairpin into the tunnel, I can come out of there at around 245-255, but it's not really consistent and sometimes I go down to around 220-235. Yep. This game is a lot harder to be consistent in than Initial D.

#112 User is offline   aotsukisho 

• D.C Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 09 July 2007 - 12:45 PM

If you haven't changed your driving style since the last time I've seen you shin, you need to work on your lines. Taking a good line is harder than it seems, especially in complex corners. A perfect line for a corner in a series of turns isn't always the fastest, since your setup/followthrough trajectories can affect your lines for subsequent turns and slow you down.

#113 User is offline   katsu 

• twelveAM
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 10 July 2007 - 03:58 AM

My driving style has changed. I just suck at actual races most of the time. Traffic messes me up pretty bad.

#114 User is offline   waddles 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 12 July 2007 - 09:29 AM

Alright I guess the driving in Max Tune 2 for me is a lot better. Still trying to figure out some videos on how the hell they do it so fast but I kinda got the jist of it. C1 Inbound score is comming down... when I have money -_-

#115 User is offline   katsu 

• twelveAM
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 13 July 2007 - 02:21 AM

C1 inbound is hard. I messed up today on the left red turn after the hill and ran...
http://www.bandainamcogames.co.jp/aa/engli...rm=0&area=0
GO LOOOK!! I'm 5th for BlackBird!! Even though I don't like it. I don't like how it handles. I bet if I ran that same exact line it would've been a 55. Not no gay 56.

#116 User is offline   viper2681 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 13 July 2007 - 05:39 AM

I can't seem to upload my password to show that I'm the #2 FD driver on NBLC in America.

#117 User is offline   katsu 

• twelveAM
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 13 July 2007 - 12:16 PM

Oh. I just took a look at that. I think I'll go borrow my friends FD. LOL. funnyfunny.

#118 User is offline   viper2681 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 13 July 2007 - 01:35 PM

Wait, it's showing up now? I can't look, I have to leave, liek nao.

#119 User is offline   katsu 

• twelveAM
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 13 July 2007 - 02:26 PM

What's your card name? Hrmm. But yeah, Imma go get someones FD. I'm pretty content with my BlackBird record though, I hate that car!

#120 User is offline   viper2681 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 16 July 2007 - 03:12 AM

Posted Image

Oh God yes.

• 5 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic