Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Hilo has some stupid criminals... Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   zetsumei 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 04 August 2008 - 09:13 PM

ok so heres the story, me, josh, and eli all go to carlsmiths(4 mile) today. we get there and park around 3:15, get out, lock our doors and go for a swim. we get back a little after 4 and a guy tells us that eli's car and his car have been broken into. i immediately go and check my truck and what do u know, the assholes broke into the truck too. so we check wats missing and i find that the assholes stole my wallet. josh had come w/ me and left his bag in the front seat, and he found that they had stolen his wallet too. nothin was stolen from the man's honda or from eli's volvo. the stupid thing too was that they had broken into the window by the passenger seat that was behind the drivers seat. they didnt unlock the doors but they had time to go through my bag, move up to the front, look into the cd compartment, move even more up, grab my wallet, go through josh's bag, grab his wallet, get out, and move to the next 2 cars. they could have stolen alot more things of value in the truck, including my custom oakleys(which were in plain sight). everyone lost alot of money; the man and eli had to replace their windows, i had to replace the trucks window and i had my wallet stolen(luckily it only had $30 cash and i canceled my debit card after i found the cars were broken into), josh had over $100 in cash in his wallet which he got over a long period of saving money. dumbass hilo criminals r even more stupid then i thought. i hate the idiots on this island that dont know how to get a job and earn their own cash!!!

#2 User is offline   katsu 

• twelveAM
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 04 August 2008 - 11:04 PM

Tell me about it. My friend truck got broken into around this time last year. Around Ho'olaulea. Anyways the criminal broke in stole his and stole his truck. He complained to the police and stuff, they couldn't find it for a couple days. When they returned to the parking lot to search for the truck, they spotted the truck in the parking lot a couple stores over. Funny thing is nothing was stolen. He had money in his ashtray and his cupholders, a bodyboard, and other valuables. NOTHING. Weird yeah?

#3 User is offline   aotsukisho 

• D.C Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Owner

Posted 05 August 2008 - 08:46 AM

That sucks ass man, beaches/beach parking lots seem to be hotspots even here now...my first roommate got his shit stolen from the beach, a couple of my friends had their stuff stolen from their cars in the parking lot too.

#4 User is offline   Silver 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 13 August 2008 - 05:07 AM

I guess that means take yo' valuables with you or leave em home? Anyways, yeah sorry to hear about that man, criminals in general are stupid. -.-;

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users