• You cannot reply to this topic

girl/boyfriend types post what your types are Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   katsu 

• twelveAM
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 13 November 2005 - 02:13 AM

i like nice smiles...it just warms me up for some reason...

#2 User is offline   aotsukisho 

• D.C Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Owner

Posted 15 November 2005 - 10:34 AM

Nice eyes and smiles are great, but it's more the personality that really makes an impression on me.

Do we need to do both? :P

#3 User is offline   katsu 

• twelveAM
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 15 November 2005 - 11:06 AM

of course that is...the people i went out with were because they had good good personalities and nice smiles...(dont people with nice smiles have good personalities??)

#4 User is offline   marmaldegirl16 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 26 November 2005 - 06:33 PM

Not all people with nice smiles have nice personalities....some could have smiles to die for but their personality could be shitty.

oh and I go for guys that are nice, caring, good personalities, and someone that likes me for me....oh and cuteness is just an added bonus ^.~

#5 User is offline   Lacer/Lacen 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 27 November 2005 - 12:19 AM

I like girls who are nice, caring, sweet, uh...I end up with the ditzy ones it seems. Kinda not all that smart when it comes to common sense stuff... uh... Well, I just like girls who actually take the time to get to know me and meet the real me. I don't really know what attracts them to me but it must be something...sometimes it gets kinda irritating to be liked by so many people when all you want is one girl to be with and love...one who will love you back. I seem to be attracted by girls who like the pet my head...pinch my cheeks...play with my hair... *shrugs* It's weird... I don't really know what I'm into. I guess I'm okay with most things, I don't usually mind how a person is unless they're really selfish... The only turn-offs I have is when the girl ends up not caring about me, ignoring me, rejecting me, etc. when I have done no wrong. I'm not too serious when it comes to relationship's, I try to keep it happy and fun, unless the person I'm going out with actually wants to have a serious relationship, which I have yet to experience. If a girl makes a mistake I don't usually hold it against them and I don't mind as long as they learn from it. I'm actually kinda too nice... I'm not even sure what I want in a relationship other than the love from the one I love. It's really hard for me to deal with the things that I've had to go through and what I'm having to go through now.

I kinda went semi off topic, sorry about that. Anyway, I'll have to get back to you guys on this cause I'm not even sure if I really mind what's in a girl as long as they truly care about you and you have a special place within their heart. I know of someone like this...actually I'm not sure...I've got a gut feelings though... um, sorry for going off topic a bit, I'll um, get back to you guys on my types.

But um, really, any type is good for me as long as they truly care about you. I've got my little tidbits that I like but I don't really mind. As long as you both truly love one another then having similarities and differences doesn't really matter. I'll do all that I can to make that special someone happy! And hopefully they'll do their best to do the same for me! ^^;

See you all later, bai bai!

#6 User is offline   katsu 

• twelveAM
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 27 November 2005 - 10:00 AM

yup I totally agree lacen! If they care for you a whole lot and you care just as much who cares? As long as you both have a good time while you go out is what matters. As for type just think of it as like your dream person or something similar to that.

#7 User is offline   Bad 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 17 December 2005 - 10:46 AM

View PostShonen, on Nov 15 2005, 10:34 AM, said:

Nice eyes and smiles are great, but it's more the personality that really makes an impression on me.

Do we need to do both? :P

uhhh i agree...it doesnt matter about the boob size or experience in bed... just as long as they love you for you.... then its all good... i mean personality is every thing to some people ... especially the people who actually do not care really care what they get...love is love XD any way i like funny, kind,smart, and we basically have alot in common that helps to break some of the ice... you know but any way i already have a gf.. and shes all i ever could ask for....

#8 User is offline   Neinball 

• Über Kommander, Biaaatch!
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 06 February 2006 - 06:41 PM

(Can't beleive that I hevent written something in this subject yet)

Well, I guess my kind of Girl would most definatly have the same sexual libedo as me (It's not like I'm horny 24/7, but I'm not entirely sexless either). Size is not an issue for me, but just not morbidly obese. And a great smile and personality goes far with me too.

As does geing able to cook well XD

#9 User is offline   chimanako 

• DJ Fuminshou
  • PipPip
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 19 April 2006 - 10:47 PM

^LMAO, Az.

Everyone says, "great personality", but just what IS a great personality?

I can't really say that I have a "type". However, I find intelligence to be an exceptionally attractive trait. Smart humor and sarcastic wit are a plus. Open-mindedness, individuality (specifically being true to oneself, no posers please), respectfulness. Someone who isn't afraid to try. Someone I can connect with, someone I can trust. Emo-kids need not apply.

#10 User is offline   Neinball 

• Über Kommander, Biaaatch!
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 21 April 2006 - 12:28 AM

Would I be correct to assume that this was aimed directly at Lacen (The 'Emo's need not apply' bit, that is)?

#11 User is offline   chimanako 

• DJ Fuminshou
  • PipPip
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 25 April 2006 - 08:50 PM

^Haha, no. No emo-kids. Period. If you can't be at least decently happy with who you are when you're by yourself, you aren't gonna be happy with me. :P

#12 User is offline   ramengirl 

• PipPip

Posted 09 May 2006 - 11:34 AM

lol.. well from my experience.. having common interests is really important.. if one likes v. games and the other likes surfing.. they'll always be apart.. and will have a hard time understanding eachother.. but thats not the only thing.. i find that respect is also important and being able to talk to eachother as well as listen.. plus there needs to be sum attraction there tooXD or else they become just a friend

#13 User is offline   Ero 

• PipPip

Posted 24 August 2006 - 07:59 AM

hmmmm well i havent seen anything similar to mine
i like a modest girl
it just seems like such a respectable trait
and some one whos not afraid to speak their mind, at least to me anyway

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic