Digital.Complex: sleeeeeep.......lol didnt know where to put this! - Digital.Complex

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

sleeeeeep.......lol didnt know where to put this! Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Bad 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 26 March 2006 - 01:28 AM

well ummm sleepless nights... but its spring break lol.. so its kinda fun....but i can never get to sleep..... lol.... i try i try... and i never get tired till 1 or 3 in the morningX_x any way.... my sleepless nights are contemplations of things like past relationships current relationship and well every thing about life... what am i going to do when i get out of school and stuff like that maybe im just thinking to hard...but its all i can do to pass the time untill i get sleepy enough to just drift to sleep...but any way alot of people have trouble sleeping.... just ummm tell me why....XD see if we have the same problems.... oh and well im sort of an insomniac....so yea....

#2 User is offline   viper2681 

• Go die in a fire, faggots.
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 26 March 2006 - 04:35 AM

Sleep? What the heck is that? Is it a new type of food or something?

#3 User is offline   Neinball 

• Über Kommander, Biaaatch!
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 26 March 2006 - 01:15 PM

Well, I've found that if you can't get to sleep, it's usually either cause I've had too much coffee, or it's too humid. So, for the first, I don't have coffee past 6 PM. For humidity, I take a cold bath.

#4 User is offline   Bass GS 

• ??
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 04 April 2006 - 08:41 AM

sleep patterns tend to be hard to change... that's why jet lag is so bothersome. :(

Try going to sleep a little bit earlier every day?

#5 User is offline   anime21 

• *smack*
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 04 April 2006 - 02:22 PM

jetlag is bad, you just need to change your diet before go on that trip and adjust yourself at least 3 days in advanced. As for just pure insomnia, never had it. I love sleep too much. But umm when I have trouble going to sleep, I listen to music. I don't know, I like to sleep to people's talking. XD I can even sleep through metal. XD Humidity is a big bother sometimes too. That is why I keep my windows shut until I know it is a cool day with alot of wind. then I shut it immediately afterwards. Sometimes if music doesn't help and I;m just moody or in a thinking mode, I write out what I'm thinking of or I look at pictures and reminice a bit. Writing tires me out and the looking at pictures of the good ol' days just puts me in a good enough mood to sleep. Or I read something like a manga or a chapter in a novel.

#6 User is offline   bura 

• Creator of Happy the Fluffy Bunny and eMo-ose
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 04 April 2006 - 11:41 PM

I recently had a few brief nights where not only did I sleep, I slept well. Then the dream ended when I mentioned it to someone.

#7 User is offline   Bass GS 

• ??
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 05 April 2006 - 10:27 AM

Aw, that's to bad Bura. I usually sleep pretty well, unless I have a test I forgot to study for. :lol:

#8 User is offline   Sayonara 

• Puella Magi Sayo Dokidoki-da
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 08 April 2006 - 02:38 AM

What is this thing called sleep? There's a bet among my friends at school on how long we can go on without sleep during this spring break. So far I'm up to four days without sleep, that's my wager. Haha, oh well. May not win anyways.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users