• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

I'm Back? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Enoesiw 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 19 July 2007 - 10:40 PM

Hey everyone! It's me! BMK! aka Matthew. I;m trying to get away from WoW so I can focus more on college, so I thought I would try get involved with the forums again. Well, I have a new username because I thought the old one was a tad too childish. 4, even 2 years, makes a helluva difference... though I hardly feel any more mature or adult-like than I did 4 years ago... Growing up sucks, but it's necessary I guess. Well, it's my INTENTION to start frequenting this place more, so I hope I see you all around.

#2 User is offline   aotsukisho 

• D.C Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Owner

Posted 19 July 2007 - 10:49 PM

ey welcome back, new start with a new username I see. hope to see you around more!

#3 User is offline   Enoesiw 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 20 July 2007 - 02:15 AM

Rawr, of course. I need to learn to manage my time...

This post has been edited by Enoesiw: 20 July 2007 - 02:15 AM

#4 User is offline   Unyo-kun 

• Wind Tranqulity Wavemaster (NPC)
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 20 July 2007 - 03:43 AM

haha welcome back bmk. i know, i don't feel any different then i did 4 years ago rofl. same username though, w00t.

#5 User is offline   Enoesiw 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 20 July 2007 - 04:42 AM

ROFL lies... you use to have that other stolen name... I forget what it was already... neoglare, was it? And please, no BMK... that was a different time and a different place. ...and one hell of a different person. Seriously, I've changed so much since the 9th grade. And yet, I've barely changed at all. Some catch-22, huh. I've definitely become a lot more self-confident... maybe a bit too much so? Maybe not enough? Only time will tell. All I know is that we just wanna grow up so fast and become adults, and now that I AM an adult, it feels like I'm still a kid... Oh well, a friend told me I'll feel like an adult when I hit like 24.

BTW why does it say 4:42 AM for the post time? its only 10:42... wierd, the board time was set to HI time so... Maybe you should look into that? Or maybe its a problem with my settings... meh, and here I thought Unyo was a late night/early morning nut like me!

This post has been edited by Enoesiw: 20 July 2007 - 04:44 AM

#6 User is offline   Sayonara 

• Puella Magi Sayo Dokidoki-da
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 21 July 2007 - 11:08 PM

Welcome, welcome oh 'wiseone', though I have to say that's a pretty good username. :D

#7 User is offline   Neinball 

• Über Kommander, Biaaatch!
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 22 July 2007 - 02:54 PM

Wait, if it's Wiseone written backwards, then does that meant that he isn't wise at all?

#8 User is offline   Enoesiw 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 22 July 2007 - 10:19 PM

Exactly Az. The fact that it's backwards warps it. I think I'm wise, but really I'm just a fool! I think you're the first person to actually pick up on that. But isn't that how it always is? We THINK we know everything and can do anything, but really, we're just little birds learning how to fly, or young horses learning how to walk.

#9 User is offline   Joshua Pack 

• PipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Members

Posted 23 July 2007 - 10:52 AM

View PostEnoesiw, on Jul 23 2007, 04:19 AM, said:

Exactly Az. The fact that it's backwards warps it. I think I'm wise, but really I'm just a fool! I think you're the first person to actually pick up on that. But isn't that how it always is? We THINK we know everything and can do anything, but really, we're just little birds learning how to fly, or young horses learning how to walk.

or flies around a horse's tail

#10 User is offline   Bass GS 

• ??
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 15 August 2007 - 11:14 AM

welcome to DC, wiseone. :lol:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users