• You cannot reply to this topic

Plenty of small updates Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   aotsukisho 

• D.C Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Owner

Posted 07 September 2006 - 02:41 AM

There's quite a few small things I wanted to mention....

1. I updated the index of DC, for those of you that have been trying to get into the Member Map since the upgrade to 2.1.7, you can finally get in. Earlier, it would just redirect you back to the index if you clicked on it.

2. I reauploaded some more albums in the OST Section; a couple more movie ost's are available, as well as refreshed Eurobeat Disney, Cowboy Bebop and Smash Bros (off the top of my head). I'm currently working on bringing the Shuffle! ost up, and reinstating the Kimi ga Nozomu Eien/Azumanga Daioh ost's.

3. I moved the Torrents forum to a subforum of Technology, because it isn't popular enough to have it on the index (sorry).

4. Also created a new forum called Tutorials, which is a subforum of Assistance. Here's what this is all about. If you know enough about a subject and are willing to spend the time and effort in creating a detailed tutorial on how to do it, then by all means, go ahead. Just no dangerous stuff, illegal stuff, controversial, etc.... keep it clean, and most of all, useful. This is by no means a spam section, meaning don't just throw together halfassed tutorials on some random and relatively insignificant topic, please make them thorough and as accurate as possible. I have put a sample tutorial in there already, one which I wrote for XmodWorld Forums not too long ago. Use this as a template for your own tutorials if possible. The tutorials can be on any topic, as long as it fits within the quality standards. Computer stuff, hobbies, schoolwork, etc. as long as you think it's worth learning how to do. Pictures are not absolutely necessary, but (especially for the more complex tutorials, like computer stuff or electronics) they are EXTREMELY helpful. If you got any questions on this, post them in this thread, or shoot me a PM.

5. As you may or may not have noticed, the colors/placements of the Clicksor ads on Shonen-ish have been modified slightly to compliment the skin better. I'll work on matching them to the default skin sometime later this week. Thanks for putting up with them. :)

6. I added a 'guestbook' feature to the vCard (in any topic, click on Posted Image.), just click on it, and there's a guestbook-like thing underneath the vCard in the window. :) You can do whatever you want with this, I guess, just don't write NSFW stuff in them.

7. Unyo's working on the sfq project things, and I'm working on a v2 index for the OST section (in php, so it may take awhile). If you are interested in either, and are willing to help, please let me know.

8. I was thinking about putting up a subforum devoted entirely on discussing world news, politics, etc. Mostly serious discussion, intellectual stuff. I know Nako had told me this awhile ago, I just never really remembered until not too long ago. Sorry Nako. ^^;; So, if any of you are interested in having this type of place to talk about what's going on in the world around us all, make yourself heard. :)

That's all... for now, at least. Thanks for reading this. ^_^

#2 User is offline   Sayonara 

• Puella Magi Sayo Dokidoki-da
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 07 September 2006 - 04:30 PM

Wow, you've been working really hard, along with everyone else. It shows a lot of dedication ^_^ Ganbatte everyone! :) DC is getting better and better each time. GO DigitalComplex!

#3 User is offline   Bass GS 

• ??
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 08 September 2006 - 02:57 PM

I think that section would be interesting. having discussion on latest news and stuff. we have some liek that in misellanous, but if we had more it would be more fun. :D :D I noticed the guestbook too, it's been up for awhile now hasnt it?

#4 User is offline   katsu 

• twelveAM
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 08 September 2006 - 06:44 PM

Hey man if there's anything I can do to help, tell me. [Even though I won't be able to do much of coding.]

#5 User is offline   aotsukisho 

• D.C Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 08 September 2006 - 08:22 PM

...only Bass answered my main question, I need more support on this...

Thanks though. I'll let you guys know if I need help with anything.

#6 User is offline   Unyo-kun 

• Wind Tranqulity Wavemaster (NPC)
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 09 September 2006 - 10:00 PM

i think the serious discussion should go up, and maybe merge it/ have a real life subforum in there.

#7 User is offline   aotsukisho 

• D.C Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 10 September 2006 - 03:23 AM

Okay, I'll work on that tomorrow. Hopefully it will be well-used. :)

Maybe I should put a 'report as dead' link for every ost?

#8 User is offline   Bass GS 

• ??
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 13 September 2006 - 04:15 PM

maybe you could do that, that will be useful. :D :D

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users