Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Huh? Pokemon? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Silver 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 08 March 2008 - 04:53 AM

You can call me Silver, I'm a Pokemon and video game fanatic. I heard about this forum awhile back from some friends but I've only recently decided to check it out. Cool place you got here. If you're into Pokemon or video games in general then hit me up and lets talk about stuff. Nice meeting you all see you laters.

#2 User is offline   marmaldegirl16 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 08 March 2008 - 10:44 AM

'Ello Silver :) welcome to DC hope ya enjoy yourself while here!

#3 User is offline   zetsumei 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 08 March 2008 - 07:46 PM

welcome to dc silver, nice to have u here

#4 User is offline   aotsukisho 

• D.C Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Owner

Posted 09 March 2008 - 12:20 AM

hey, welcome to DC. Saw that you registered awhile back, thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself. : > I know that Sayo, Chu, doots and I all play Pokemon (latest generation) but most if not all members have played one of the games at some point.

Hope to see you around!

#5 User is offline   Sayonara 

• Puella Magi Sayo Dokidoki-da
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 09 March 2008 - 04:40 AM

Yay, more poke-fans :3 Hehe, this is gonna be good; hope to see you around!

#6 User is offline   Silver 

• PipPip

Posted 10 March 2008 - 12:55 AM

Thank you all very much for welcoming me to the Forum. I appreciate it. =] Yeah, I got my name from my favorite pokemon games, Gold and Silver. =P Anyone here like that series? If you do let's talk about it in the gaming section k? I wish they'd remake that series like they did with Pokemon Red and Blue (and Green) =D That would be awesome! Anyway, you guys got the latest copy of the game for DS? We should meet up online sometime to do some trading or battle! That'd be cool! Anyway, sorry for posting about this stuff in my introduction thread. >.<; Just wanted to say thanks to you guys but I got a bit carried away. When I talk about pokemon, I go off. Haha!

Thanks again everyone! Hope to see you all around too! Take care, see ya! ;)

#7 User is offline   Joshua Pack 

• PipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 10 March 2008 - 10:35 AM

hey silver.

I got red then yellow, and got silver.

Red is by far my fav.

#8 User is offline   Enoesiw 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 19 March 2008 - 07:20 PM

I play pokes too :D But I lost my DS >_< So my nearly complete Diamond version is sitting on the side with no console to play it (I lost it with the new LoZ in it). Too bad >_< I was at like 484/492 or something!!! DIE BEDROOM CLEANING!!!

Anyway, Gold/Silver was pretty fun. I always wanted to get Celebi legitimately... But my all-time favorite is... Blue version! I got it back when I was in 4th grade. It ruined my grades but I loved it! :P Plus there were all the glitches you could take advantage of. Not to mention all the "glitches" people made up. Sadly I fell to many of those glitches, but hey, I was in 4th grade! How was I supposed to know there was only a set amount of memory that they could store information in?

On a different note, Welcome to the site! I hope you find your experiences here many and delightful! I formally welcome you!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users