• You cannot reply to this topic

Top Gear (bbc) original, Xtra, Jeremy Clarkson specials, etc. Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   aotsukisho 

• D.C Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Owner

Posted 01 September 2007 - 09:15 PM

I know you watch Top Gear. Who can resist the trio of Jezza, Captain Slow and the Hamster?

Top Gear Xtra has been running from 2002 (I think) up til now, Series 10 is due in October. :) can't wait. They released the Top Gear Polar Special a couple of weeks ago, that was hilarious and amazing. Clarkson and May are now the holders of a world record, amazing.

Anyway.... favorite eps? stunts? cheap car challenges? epic races?

#2 User is offline   Bass GS 

• ??
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 04 September 2007 - 09:33 AM

I heard about this show, it's supposed to be huge right? They test all kinds of super cars and stuff too. also heard about one of the presenters crashed awhile back....

#3 User is offline   aotsukisho 

• D.C Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 05 September 2007 - 09:23 PM

Yep, quarter of a billion viewers. Hammond crashed the Vampire jet dragster late last year (I think). Fortunately, he survived with no lasting damage...unfortunately, he is still my least favorite presenter of the show.

#4 User is offline   zetsumei 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 09 September 2007 - 07:57 PM

wooooooooooh top gear is awesome. i love the Bugatti Veyron race, and the Bugatti Veyron itself. the super cars across france is funny too. lol every challenge and race was good so far i think. i love the Ferrari Enzo, Pagani Zonda, and the Ford GT 40 too. cant wait for season 10.

#5 User is offline   aotsukisho 

• D.C Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 09 September 2007 - 11:52 PM

Haha yeah, I liked all of the cheap car challenges. If I had to choose a favorite though, I'd pick the American Road Trip one. Epic lulz for the entire episode.

#6 User is offline   Bass GS 

• ??
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 27 September 2007 - 10:34 AM

haha wow. That's pretty crazy... October is almost here right? Is there a fixed date for the new episodes? Looks interesting;.

#7 User is offline   aotsukisho 

• D.C Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 12 October 2007 - 11:08 PM

First ep of Season 10 was last Sunday, new one in a couple of days...can't wait. First ep was hilarious, Clarkson's back with his characteristic humor...and Hammond looks dumb with his new hairstyle.

#8 User is offline   aotsukisho 

• D.C Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 05 November 2007 - 08:05 PM

Double post, yesterday's episode was the Africa special. They had to buy a car for <1500 pounds, and then take it on a cross-continent tour of the desert. Hilarious as usual, but not quite up to their American adventure I thought.

#9 User is offline   zetsumei 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 05 November 2007 - 11:00 PM

lol it was awesome even if it wasnt as awesome as the american special but that's to be expected because africa isnt america, its africa(3rd world country) vs america(leading power country) lol.

#10 User is offline   aotsukisho 

• D.C Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 12 November 2007 - 01:47 PM

Haha woohoo, Simon Cowell is back (from the past twice) lol XD

#11 User is offline   zetsumei 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 12 November 2007 - 08:28 PM

hell yeah and just like the first time he was there he became the fastest celebrity around the tg track lol

#12 User is offline   zetsumei 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 25 November 2007 - 11:56 PM

WOOOOOOOOOH this weeks top gear was awesome. it was full of lolz.

#13 User is offline   aotsukisho 

• D.C Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 26 November 2007 - 06:10 PM

haha indeed it was, the cheap-car challenge was filarious XD

#14 User is offline   zetsumei 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 03 December 2007 - 05:31 PM

SPOILER WARNING!!! lol

WOW!!! thats all i can say about this weeks top gear. not because of any new super cars(because there was none), but because of the F1 driver in the reasonably priced car, Lewis Hamilton. Hamilton, not only almost winning this years world championship(lost to Ferrari's Kimi Raikkonen and being a rookie at that, took on the top gear test track in the Suzuki Liana. Hamilton took one minute and 44.4 seconds to go around the track which put him in third place(0.3 seconds behind the Stig), if it were on a dry track. The track was soaked when Hamilton did his lap which puts him in first place. Hamilton said that he would come back to do a lap when the top gear track was dry. AMAZING!!!

#15 User is offline   aotsukisho 

• D.C Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 03 December 2007 - 08:06 PM

yeah, I know... seriously amazing, the funny part was (as Clarkson pointed out) he didn't seem like he was racing seriously either.

Also, The News was about fifty times more hilarious than usual in yesterday's ep, so funny. American Hybrid, 'collision mitigating braking system', and May saving up for a car by eating pies XD

#16 User is offline   aotsukisho 

• D.C Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 25 December 2007 - 11:26 PM

hahah, last Sunday's ep was the final installment in Season 10. Somewhat sad, but the stuff they did were awesome. I liked their G-Wiz with 40 batteries...and of course, the Top Gear Awards. XD

oh, and I suppose as a sort of seasonal celebration, I rewatched the Top Gear Polar Special.

#17 User is offline   aotsukisho 

• D.C Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 16 April 2008 - 12:08 PM

Top Gear Season 11 is on its way.... dunno for sure when though, but it's on its way.

However, for those of you that are interested, another Top Gear Special has popped up - Top Ground Gear Force Sports Relief. XD I've finished the first ten minutes or so and it's pretty hilarious, the premise of the special is that they're taking over the 'extreme makeover' type show for someone's garden. Jeremy with his usual proactive and manly humor, Richard with his usual well-meaning but bumbling englishman type luck, and James with his methodical and old fashioned mannerisms xD

#18 User is offline   aotsukisho 

• D.C Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 03 November 2008 - 12:43 AM

Top Gear is back! First ep of Series 12 aired today on BBC, nab it if you want. Great fun, reminded me of Series 9 where they started off using heavy machinery (big rigs this time).

#19 User is offline   zetsumei 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 03 November 2008 - 08:46 PM

woooooh the first episode was awesome!!! i expect great things from this season XD

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users