• You cannot reply to this topic

TM Glock 19 gen 3

#1 User is online   aotsukisho 

• D.C Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Owner

Posted 14 May 2020 - 03:50 PM

Picked up a Tokyo Marui Glock 19 gen 3 for Sayo. Despite the plastic slide, I am very happy with the performance and it feels very nice to shoot. Maybe she'll let me use it sometime. Haha

Posted Image
Nearly brand new out of the box, the orange plastic tip is a not so tight friction fit into the muzzle. There is no threading for a suppressor, you will need to find an aftermarket outer barrel. Both the slide and the outer barrel are plastic.

I also got an extra magazine for it for obvious reasons.

Posted Image
Time for a couple of part swaps for hopefully long term reliability. Cowcow guide rod and recoil spring, and loading nozzle.

Posted Image
Stock guide rod has a big chonky buffer.

Posted Image
Cowcow guide rod has a steel rod and heavier spring, adding a few grams (17.6g to 20.9g) for front stability while firing which should make firing this pistol even more easy to control

Posted Image
Pulling out the blowback unit to swap the nozzle

Posted Image
Stock Marui nozzle on the left, Cowcow unit on the right. Different color seal, not sure what the difference is. We'll see how long it lasts

Posted Image
Unfortuantely real Glock 19 rear plates do not fit on the Marui blowback unit.

Posted Image
Reassembled blowback unit. I'm leaving the nozzle spring stock as I do not plan on short stroking this pistol.

Posted Image
Completed parts swap with no fuss. No external signs of this pistol being modified

Posted Image
Looks kind of funny with the extended mag. Tactical boomerang

No further changes to this pistol are planned, run it til it breaks and figure out what to do from there.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users