Digital.Complex: Should DC have an RP section? - Digital.Complex

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Should DC have an RP section? Members please come and vote Rate Topic: -----

Poll: Vote on whether or not DC should have an RP section. (7 member(s) have cast votes)

To RP or not to RP...

1. Yes! Put up an RP section! (7 votes [100.00%])

Percentage of vote: 100.00%

2. No! Ban RP on DC! (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote

#1 User is offline   aotsukisho 

• D.C Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Owner

Posted 11 November 2005 - 10:53 PM

Well, I'm able to work on making an RP section on DC now. I'm wondering how interested people are in an RP section though, so I don't work on making something nobody will use.

Also, if you have any comments, suggestions, or requests as far as the RP section structure, rules, etc. please post them in here too. :)

#2 User is offline   Kurama (Reinitiated) 

• BACK IN BLACK
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 12 November 2005 - 04:15 AM

yea yea Shonen finally working on the RP section

Me personally would love to see an RP section put up so I voted a big yes

I will probably end up using the RP section a lot

#3 User is offline   anime21 

• *smack*
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 14 November 2005 - 11:02 AM

I voted already but I said yeah because that would help for us to just interact more with the spam. ^^;;; We'd have to manage it, and keep spammers from spamming but it would be a way for all of us to interact. We chould have a chat room so that we can all interact in live time but that is a different story. I got for the rp section. This site is based on anime and stuff like that so we shouldnt' make the rpg section to big. That would take away from teh theme of the site. But having a little one won't hurt. ^_^

#4 User is offline   Unyo-kun 

• Wind Tranqulity Wavemaster (NPC)
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 14 November 2005 - 11:43 AM

Liek i've been saying before, i think an rp section would be great. We still need a real solid theme to really work into the site, but i think people who come for the rp would really attract and probably keep members. We could also incoporate the rp probablity of hitting script like keiichi has.

#5 User is offline   Fukyu no Higure 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 14 November 2005 - 04:32 PM

I think the RP section would be a great idea.

That way people who are new and stuff could meet the other members more easily (hopefully) and make new friends. ^^;;
Also RP gives members a chance to show off their own characters if they want... right? *sweatdrop*

Karou

#6 User is offline   Lacer/Lacen 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 14 November 2005 - 08:33 PM

Of course there should be an RP section. What fun would our main Forum be without an RP section where we can go on new adventures and relive classic events and battles with our friends? Being able to whoop each others butts in battle and show off our characters mad skillz is also another fun thing about RPing. I'm sure Sho and the others can handle this... If they want help from someone who pwns in the world of RP then all they have to do is ask. Actually, since this is Sho's project and since it's his responsibilty and problem, he'll have to be the one to ask. The one thing I'm looking forward in this new RP section is finding someone who can actually give me a challenge in battle. I have yet to find the one who will best me in battle. If you think you're the one to do it then show me what you got, I'm all for it! Don't take me lightly, if you knew me or heard of me even just a little, you'll know that I'm no pushover. So yeah, good luck to those who wish to challenge me, cause I'll be looking forward to facing you in battle and defend my title as "The Strongest".

The RP section... I wonder what you guys plan to do about making it unique and different from other RP sections? A Cash Shop feature? Elemental Attributes? A new style of RPing? I'm looking forward to what you can come up with Shonen. Oh wait, whoever's going to work on this section I'm looking forward to see what you're going to come up with since I know this isn't Shonen's field of expertize. Good luck, until the next time we meet.

This post has been edited by Lacer/Lacen: 14 November 2005 - 08:35 PM

#7 User is offline   aotsukisho 

• D.C Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Owner

Posted 18 November 2005 - 09:48 AM

Okay, this has been up for a week, and apparently the vote was unanimous for an RP section. We'll get started working on one, please look forward to it. :)

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users