• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Unyo-ish Banners 2 Help needed badly O.O Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Unyo-kun 

• Wind Tranqulity Wavemaster (NPC)
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 21 November 2005 - 09:28 AM

Okay, here we get to rate banners XD well for the unyo-ish skin at least. rate my banners, vote for your favorite, or even post your own banner!

digital.complex 1
Posted Image

digital.complex 2
Posted Image

digital.complex 3
Posted Image

digital.complex 4
Posted Image

okay, if everyone can post, since all the votes are pretty tied, post what you guys want in the banner:

border: yes/no (and maybe what color)
atom for logo: yes/no, 1-4 (or post your own)
font: 1-4 (or outline (2-4) or shadowish kinda thing (1))
underline: yes/no
backgrounds: 1-4, suggest your own, colors?
anime chars?: yes/no, post suggestions

#2 User is offline   Blade Master Kage 

• Pip
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 21 November 2005 - 02:04 PM

get osaka off there... sure she is cute and funny... but just get her off of there... last time i checked osaka had no digital complex... XD anyway, the atom itself is very nice... at least the second an fourth ones. if you INSIST that i put why... i think that the smaller rings look nicer than that of the large fatty ones... i think the fourth one looks the best... the smaller atom is nicer too... so that means the fourth one looks the nicest to me XP i also like the kinda cloudy background of the fourth one... although the white to dark grey gradient is pretty nice as well... as for the osaka... this is digital complex... so i dont think that an anime affiliation in the banner is best... i don't know, i'm not paying for it.... anyway, its all really up to whatever people say i suppose...

#3 User is offline   anime21 

• *smack*
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 22 November 2005 - 03:15 AM

I suggest you just have the design in but not hte colors because we still have yet to get the new skin colors up. I would think that having a banner that doesn't match the skin would make the site look a bit messed. I like the atom sign on the 3rd and the 4th banner alot. Osaka doesn't really fit but maybe if you ask shonen-sama, maybe he will dedicate a day to osaka where you can have a banner of osaka up. lol. I like the misty cloud look in the 4th one too. It looks unique. I also like the underline from the 2nd banner. I don't think that having border would eb necessary if it is gonna match the skin but if you plan to make a banner I suggest that you make at least that border to match the color of the skin or maybe a lil darker than it. Feathering borders wouldn't be such a good idea in my opinion because once it goes on to the site, all that will show up will be white and not the empty background. Beveled banner might seem cool though. it'd make it look just like a button. oo0o0oo0oo. XD

#4 User is offline   Unyo-kun 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 22 November 2005 - 07:38 AM

yea the colors for these banners is gonna be for the lite on dark unyo-ish skin, you can test it out by changing your skin on the bottom of the page if you wanna check it out :3 also we could pull off the feathering border, but yea, it might be a good idea to just leave it out. and.....button? o.0 XD

#5 User is offline   aotsukisho 

• D.C Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Owner

Posted 23 November 2005 - 04:46 PM

You can handle the bevel (if you don't mind it being simple) through the CSS border { outset } modifyer. It would look nicer if it was integrated into the image though.

#6 User is offline   bura 

• Creator of Happy the Fluffy Bunny and eMo-ose
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 26 November 2005 - 03:34 AM

Ooo, nice skin Unyo, very nice. As for the banners, I'm tossing up between 1 and the last one (4?) (Me no count good) but to be frank, rude, tactless and vaguely bitchy I don't really like any of them. I will steal your atom though.

Good thing I didn't say 'atoms' or that could've been taken baaadly (if you're sick like me :P)

This post has been edited by bura: 26 November 2005 - 03:38 AM

#7 User is offline   Unyo-kun 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 11 December 2005 - 09:56 PM

good good cause I suck at making banners lol and no dont steal my atoms (no.....i really dont get the joke.) they suck lol.

and yea Shonen, i was just experimenting with the borders to see if it would look nice or not with the skin, i think im just not gonna go with any borders at all (gonna try to keep the stretchability of the image....or something like taht. so that u can have like a repeating image in the background or look like the image never ends so it can be seen on those big ass screens damo likes to use XD)

I NEED BANNERS PPL T.T plz? cmon, if im gonna hafta use the crap ass banners i made im gonna be (as bura puts it) bitchy. XD T.T i need banners! cmon i KNOW people are more talented then me at making images.

<shonen> Why doesn't anyone follow the spelling rules? RULES ARE RULES. </shonen>

This post has been edited by Shonen: 11 December 2005 - 10:56 PM

#8 User is offline   bura 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 14 December 2005 - 12:26 AM

Well I made this:

Posted Image
http://img144.images.../2121/dc4xj.png

It comes in different colours so if you want me to change that or anything else, just let me know

#9 User is offline   katsu 

• twelveAM
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 16 December 2005 - 08:21 AM

NOOO not purple!! KYAAA!!! But blue, yellow, and white would be nice.

#10 User is offline   bura 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 19 December 2005 - 03:03 AM

You'll have to take it up with Unyo, he's the one making the skin.

#11 User is offline   aotsukisho 

• D.C Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Owner

Posted 20 November 2008 - 03:21 PM

lol are you even working on Unyo-ish anymore Unyo?

#12 User is offline   Enoesiw 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 22 November 2008 - 06:16 PM

Does he even use the forums anymore? I don't think I ever see him on... then again I'm hardly on so I can't say anything. But yeah, I wanna see an Unyo-ish banner. It would probably filled with grunties and snippets of code, lol.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users