• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Encounters with ghosts... Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Lolz 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 14 January 2006 - 07:14 PM

Okay, has anyone had any encounters with ghosts?

Well, I don't know about this but I has this really weird dream. In my dream, I dreamt that I was sleeping and suddenly I felt like I couldn't breathe. It felt like someone or "something" was on me. In that moment, I couldn't breathe nor move.

When I told this to my friend. She was shocked, she told me that her 2 other friends had the "exact" same dream. She goes, this is something that's called "a ghost lying over you". I was shocked this time around!! :o

In the dream, when I was sleeping, I was scared to open my eyes because I was scared to see the ghost sitting on me. In the dream, I believed a ghost was sitting on me so I couldn't breathe. T.T

Well when I woke up, I had a hard time trying to breathe...

I'm so paranoid with ghosts... T.T

#2 User is offline   Bass GS 

• ??
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 18 January 2006 - 10:46 AM

I've never had that kind of experience, but I do believe in such things...

#3 User is offline   Lolz 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 18 January 2006 - 11:57 PM

View PostBass GS, on Jan 18 2006, 10:46 AM, said:

I've never had that kind of experience, but I do believe in such things...

woot.. :D Someone who believes in ghosts.. Seriously.. ghosts DO exists!!! Cos wen I went overseas, my uncle's house was "haunted" with a family of ghosts.. People might think its fake, but its true. Yeah the worst experience of my life. Having to life in a house with ghosts. Most of the time I couldn't sleep. It was so horrible.

#4 User is offline   Grim 

• bah... Evil
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 19 January 2006 - 07:55 AM

View PostLolz, on Jan 14 2006, 07:14 PM, said:

Okay, has anyone had any encounters with ghosts?

Well, I don't know about this but I has this really weird dream. In my dream, I dreamt that I was sleeping and suddenly I felt like I couldn't breathe. It felt like someone or "something" was on me. In that moment, I couldn't breathe nor move.

When I told this to my friend. She was shocked, she told me that her 2 other friends had the "exact" same dream. She goes, this is something that's called "a ghost lying over you". I was shocked this time around!! :o

In the dream, when I was sleeping, I was scared to open my eyes because I was scared to see the ghost sitting on me. In the dream, I believed a ghost was sitting on me so I couldn't breathe. T.T

Well when I woke up, I had a hard time trying to breathe...

I'm so paranoid with ghosts... T.T

That has happened to me a couple of times...

once I was dreaming that something grabbed my chest and ran a hand throught it like it wanted to plant something... When I woke up I realized that I had a slight pain in my chest and some stuff in my room had fell to the floor :S

#5 User is offline   Lolz 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 19 January 2006 - 02:11 PM

Woww... here's my story

Well when I went overseas, 3 things happened in my uncle's house ( that's where we stayed) that are ghost related.

1. One day I was playing games in the lounge room, then I heard whistling. It was really weird so I follow the whistling. It led me to a room and when I went inside, I found my two little cousins there. I asked them if they heard whistling, and they said no. I swear I wasn't hearing things...

2. When I stayed there, I got sick. I don't know why but, I kept on vomiting. Whatever I ate I vomit half an hour later. It was wo weird, cos I drank water, and I vomit that out. :huh: Because of this, I was left with sleepless nights. One night, I stayed up sitting in the lounge room. Nearly everyone was asleep. I was just sitting doing nothing but looking into space, then suddenly my back hair is raised up and I felt eerie. Someone was there. I quickly left the lounge and went into one of the room.

3. My uncle said that he sometimes feels that someone is there. He sometimes walks through them and he feels them. (I know it just sounds so creepy!)

Well yea that's what happened. I don't think I wanna go back there again.. :(

#6 User is offline   Grim 

• bah... Evil
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 20 January 2006 - 10:42 AM

View PostLolz, on Jan 19 2006, 02:11 PM, said:

Woww... here's my story

Well when I went overseas, 3 things happened in my uncle's house ( that's where we stayed) that are ghost related.

1. One day I was playing games in the lounge room, then I heard whistling. It was really weird so I follow the whistling. It led me to a room and when I went inside, I found my two little cousins there. I asked them if they heard whistling, and they said no. I swear I wasn't hearing things...

What kind of whistling? It might have been just the wind...

2. When I stayed there, I got sick. I don't know why but, I kept on vomiting. Whatever I ate I vomit half an hour later. It was wo weird, cos I drank water, and I vomit that out. :huh: Because of this, I was left with sleepless nights. One night, I stayed up sitting in the lounge room. Nearly everyone was asleep. I was just sitting doing nothing but looking into space, then suddenly my back hair is raised up and I felt eerie. Someone was there. I quickly left the lounge and went into one of the room.

That's happened to me a lot of times... it's a little scary but no big deal I can feel like that a little now and then depending on location of course.

3. My uncle said that he sometimes feels that someone is there. He sometimes walks through them and he feels them. (I know it just sounds so creepy!)

That's a little creepy :S

I do belive on spiritual thing but I also feel that most things can be explained logicly with physics. I have had some dreams, heard things and seen stuff that no physics can explain :huh:

Can understand why you don't wanna go back :lol:

#7 User is offline   Lolz 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 January 2006 - 07:38 PM

View PostGrim, on Jan 20 2006, 10:42 AM, said:

What kind of whistling? It might have been just the wind...

It was like a person whistling and it wasn't faint or anything.

View PostGrim, on Jan 20 2006, 10:42 AM, said:

That's a little creepy :S

I do belive on spiritual thing but I also feel that most things can be explained logicly with physics. I have had some dreams, heard things and seen stuff that no physics can explain :huh:

Can understand why you don't wanna go back :lol:

Yep, I understand. Science can't explain everything. :D Bleh, why does weird unexplainable things happens only to those people who believes it? Maybe there's a ghost in my house or something.. Haunting me now and then... :unsure:

#8 User is offline   Grim 

• bah... Evil
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 22 January 2006 - 01:49 AM

View PostLolz, on Jan 20 2006, 07:38 PM, said:

Yep, I understand. Science can't explain everything. :D Bleh, why does weird unexplainable things happens only to those people who believes it? Maybe there's a ghost in my house or something.. Haunting me now and then... :unsure:

nope science can't explain everything therefore I belive in ghosts B)

I don't think anything is haunting you know though ;)

#9 User is offline   Lolz 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 January 2006 - 11:38 PM

Have you ever heard of people who can see ghosts?
Well there's actually people like that.. How scary huh? :huh:

Well, its really fascinating how they can do that. Sometimes I want to see ghosts. Just to know what they look like. But then again, thinking twice, maybe I don't want to be one. LOL.

#10 User is offline   Grim 

• bah... Evil
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 23 January 2006 - 09:52 AM

I think that all people have the abbility to see ghosts it's up to the ghost if you can see them or not...

I think I want to be able to see ghost better (since I can't see a damn thing just sense)

#11 User is offline   Lolz 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 January 2006 - 12:00 PM

View PostGrim, on Jan 23 2006, 09:52 AM, said:

I think that all people have the abbility to see ghosts it's up to the ghost if you can see them or not...

I think I want to be able to see ghost better (since I can't see a damn thing just sense)

Well if you can see them, would they haunt you?? :blink: Cos you know how in movies, ghosts always haunts people. LOL :D

Well, I'm glad that right now, I can't see any ghosts. It would be so freaky if I did see one. I think I'll be paranoid for a long time. LOL
Do you think ghosts can move stuff? Like objects or anything? :blink: I've always wondered if those story like a "haunted" house is true or not...

#12 User is offline   Grim 

• bah... Evil
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 24 January 2006 - 07:07 AM

View PostLolz, on Jan 23 2006, 12:00 PM, said:

Well if you can see them, would they haunt you?? :blink: Cos you know how in movies, ghosts always haunts people. LOL :D

nope just because you can see them it doesn't mean that they will haunt you even though most people thinks that seeing a ghost in a place means that it's haunting it...

View PostLolz, on Jan 23 2006, 12:00 PM, said:

Well, I'm glad that right now, I can't see any ghosts. It would be so freaky if I did see one. I think I'll be paranoid for a long time. LOL
Do you think ghosts can move stuff? Like objects or anything? :blink: I've always wondered if those story like a "haunted" house is true or not...

Since I think the ghost consists of some kind of energy they should be able to move things but movies are always exaggerate in movies ;)

#13 User is offline   Lolz 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 January 2006 - 08:01 PM

LOl, yeah movies are sometimes exaggerated. But I watch too much movies & tv.. lol
Well except scary movies, I don't like watching them... They give me nightmares.. :D

#14 User is offline   Grim 

• bah... Evil
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 25 January 2006 - 11:01 AM

View PostLolz, on Jan 24 2006, 08:01 PM, said:

LOl, yeah movies are sometimes exaggerated. But I watch too much movies & tv.. lol
Well except scary movies, I don't like watching them... They give me nightmares.. :D

Hehe wimp <_< I usually laugh through "scary" movies :lol:

I belive in ghost mostly because I want there to be some magic left in the world. I don't belive in god or anything so I just want something to belive in and that is spirits, ghost and stuff like that :)

#15 User is offline   Lolz 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 25 January 2006 - 09:18 PM

View PostGrim, on Jan 25 2006, 11:01 AM, said:

Hehe wimp <_< I usually laugh through "scary" movies :lol:

I belive in ghost mostly because I want there to be some magic left in the world. I don't belive in god or anything so I just want something to belive in and that is spirits, ghost and stuff like that :)

LOL. Well I have a thing with ghosts. I hate scary movies.. :(you see... scary movies---> scary---> me thinking of ghosts---> me can't sleep for a few days---> me paraniod of ghosts..
LOL there you go.. a chain reaction!!!

#16 User is offline   Grim 

• bah... Evil
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 27 January 2006 - 11:53 PM

View PostLolz, on Jan 25 2006, 09:18 PM, said:

LOL. Well I have a thing with ghosts. I hate scary movies.. :(you see... scary movies---> scary---> me thinking of ghosts---> me can't sleep for a few days---> me paraniod of ghosts..
LOL there you go.. a chain reaction!!!

:lol: sounds good ;)

Last friday a friend saw a "ghost" in school although it was just a reflexion in the snow outside the window. IT was hillarious :lol:

#17 User is offline   Lolz 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 28 January 2006 - 12:38 AM

View PostGrim, on Jan 27 2006, 11:53 PM, said:

:lol: sounds good ;)

Last friday a friend saw a "ghost" in school although it was just a reflexion in the snow outside the window. IT was hillarious :lol:

LOL!!!

I think this happened to me and a couple of friends.. We were walking in the streets after school and talking about ghosts and that stuff... We were all scared.. We were walking in a pretty deserted street.. and out of nowhere my friends started screaming.. Each of us screamed one atfer the other. LOL While we were screaming, one of my friend pointed to the car, which reflected an old lady and that's the reason why we were all screaming. But then we realised, the old lady was simply behind the car.. LOL.. We all got scared because of that. The old lady kept on walking and looking at us weirdly...

#18 User is offline   Grim 

• bah... Evil
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 04 February 2006 - 09:19 AM

Haha! that must have been wierd for her :lol:

luckely I'm not easaly scared, there are a lot of scary stories about the place I live around and there are no lights in the street... might not be the best place for some people -.-"

#19 User is offline   Lolz 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 04 February 2006 - 01:36 PM

View PostGrim, on Feb 4 2006, 09:19 AM, said:

Haha! that must have been wierd for her :lol:

luckely I'm not easaly scared, there are a lot of scary stories about the place I live around and there are no lights in the street... might not be the best place for some people -.-"

Wow, I wouldn't want to live where you're livving =P I hate walking in the dark.. :unsure: Its just so creepy... lol

Well we all felt stupid after it, cos we got scared of an old lady.. :lol:

#20 User is offline   Bad 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 February 2006 - 01:17 PM

lol well uhhh when you think about it no body knows if its ghosts or not you can believe in them or you dont.. but honestly i do believe in them they can be peacefull or stuff like that but they mostly want to scare the crap out of you.... cuz thats their humor i have a bunch of stuff happening at my house where i think that a ghost actually inhabits here like out of the corner of my eye i see things passing the hallway or walking up the hallway every once in a while we dont have any cats or dogs in our house and well lol my bro says his xbox360 turns on on its own every morning he wakes up and its on and he keeps telling me it was turned off and the controller was no where near him to turn it on... its strange yes but i have no problem with them

#21 User is offline   Lolz 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 February 2006 - 09:57 PM

View PostBad, on Feb 5 2006, 01:17 PM, said:

lol well uhhh when you think about it no body knows if its ghosts or not you can believe in them or you dont.. but honestly i do believe in them they can be peacefull or stuff like that but they mostly want to scare the crap out of you.... cuz thats their humor i have a bunch of stuff happening at my house where i think that a ghost actually inhabits here like out of the corner of my eye i see things passing the hallway or walking up the hallway every once in a while we dont have any cats or dogs in our house and well lol my bro says his xbox360 turns on on its own every morning he wakes up and its on and he keeps telling me it was turned off and the controller was no where near him to turn it on... its strange yes but i have no problem with them

Wow, you're place sounds scary.. Reminds me of my unlce's house.. X_X

#22 User is offline   Bad 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 06 February 2006 - 09:47 PM

uhh well hawaiis like that all that night marcher jazz about uhhh yea... lets not go into that

#23 User is offline   Lolz 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 February 2006 - 01:33 AM

Are there a lot of ghosts? :blink:
A lot of ghosts stories too? :blink:
Omg, the sixth sense was on yesterday and I was "half watching" it was so scary when the boy sees the ghosts... T.T

#24 User is offline   Bass GS 

• ??
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 08 February 2006 - 10:34 AM

I've heard lots of ghost stories about Hawaii, lots of em are scary too.

#25 User is offline   Grim 

• bah... Evil
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 09 February 2006 - 07:09 AM

LOL sounds like a fun place Hawaii :lol: How long is the sun up there? here it's up like 4 hours during the winter (now it's about 6h) and on the summers it's up about 18h o_O;; hate it... It's no scary when the sun is up :lol:

#26 User is offline   Bad 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 February 2006 - 02:49 PM

View PostLolz, on Feb 8 2006, 01:33 AM, said:

Are there a lot of ghosts? :blink:
A lot of ghosts stories too? :blink:
Omg, the sixth sense was on yesterday and I was "half watching" it was so scary when the boy sees the ghosts... T.T

try watching 13th ghost or 13 ghosts lol i forget the movie title but that movies like freaky comapared to the sixth sense

#27 User is offline   Lolz 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 February 2006 - 12:56 AM

*ShiVErSS* its too scary for me.. :( imagine if I did watch something scary... :huh: I think I'll probably be freaked out and go through depression and die.. LOl ok I'm just exaggerating.. hehe
Oh yea, I read in a magazine somewhere that this family gave a depression pill to their 13 yo kid and not long after, the kid killed himself..
Depression is so scary..

Btw, Hawaii reminds me of lilo n stitch.. my fave movie.. :P

#28 User is offline   Bad 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 February 2006 - 11:42 PM

well uhhh the thing ive heard is not to whistle at night cuz thats like a trigger but i dont believe....

#29 User is offline   Lolz 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 February 2006 - 09:14 PM

View PostBad, on Feb 11 2006, 11:42 PM, said:

well uhhh the thing ive heard is not to whistle at night cuz thats like a trigger but i dont believe....

Yea, I think I heard about that too.. Lucky where I live there isn't a lot of ghosts. Not that I know of any way.. :D

#30 User is offline   Bad 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 February 2006 - 09:58 PM

i suggest you read obake files... thats scary lol they are true too

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users