• You cannot reply to this topic

Guilty Gear Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   katsu 

• twelveAM
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 14 December 2005 - 08:01 PM

Oops...I completely forgot to make this thread! Post combos, fav. characters, anything related to Guilty Gear!!
Please use this key!!
Slash=S
Heavy Slash=HS
Punch=P
Kick=K
directional motion=f,d,b,u and combination of w/e
Dust=DS
Jump=J
Hold jump=JJ
Everything I forgot or was too lazy to make keys for Sho will...Like his deadly Roman Cancels...

Hm...I don't have a fav. char but I do like using ...Robo-Ky, Kuradoberi Jam, Ky Kiske, Sol-Badguy, Millia Rage, Johnny and...hmm...Venom!!

I'll put down more but kinda in a rush...Ky...DS,JJ,p,p,s,j,p,s,Ride the lightining...Dammit let me check I'll be back to edit that one...

#2 User is offline   gba_fan 

• Ken-chan, missing L's since 3/2007
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 04 January 2006 - 12:16 AM

bakayarou, if you are posting directions you always use this key...
where the #s are in reference to where the joystick/directional pad is pressed. so down->foward slash is 236S.. get it? and your "hold jump" is called a homing jump as when following dusts. as for combos.... sol-requires 50% tension. 214214S->D->S->S->S->S->S->S->S...:D
try it and you'll see what i mean.
214K->236K(hold)->2D->236P
214S->236P->2D
zappa(raou already out)-66(dash)->S->S->214S->632146S. (requires 50% tension. INPUT THE OVERDRIVE AS FAST AS YOUR FINGERS CAN.)
as far as characters go, i use sol, roboky, eddie, zappa, faust, testament, kliff undersn, and axl.

#3 User is offline   aotsukisho 

• D.C Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Owner

Posted 04 January 2006 - 01:51 AM

I thought directions were arrows? ^ v < >? Or fbud like Shin said? Oh well, they're easily translatable.

My favorite characters to use are Justice, Venom, Ky or Chipp... I can pretty much use anyone except Eddie and Zappa. (Gold version is an exception...lol)

#4 User is offline   gba_fan 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 04 January 2006 - 11:41 PM

*cough*potemkin*cough* no one can use him...way too slow and he can't even run. anyone have any roman cancel combos?

#5 User is offline   aotsukisho 

• D.C Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 04 January 2006 - 11:47 PM

I have one with Justice, and barely with Venom... don't use them much in matches since I'm not very good with it right now, and the success rate is low. ^^;;

You have one with Testament yeah? Friggin Gravedigger.

#6 User is offline   gba_fan 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 05 January 2006 - 10:32 PM

yea. really hard to use. very crappy too. only good if they wall bounce.
214P->RC->214P->if they bounce->2HS->S->214P. does around 180 damage if i remember correctly.

#7 User is offline   katsu 

• twelveAM
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 08 January 2006 - 07:42 PM

rofl...you know something? a really really omfg low success rate combo with robo-ky...use at only full tension!! 236236P>2S,HS>wait till full again236236S>RC at around 16hits>2S,HS>wait till full>236236S>then your counter will be down to 0 and you go*zap*and own the guy...

#8 User is offline   aotsukisho 

• D.C Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 18 January 2006 - 01:45 PM

Uh... would make more sense if you described what would happen with each step, so someone trying them out has some idea of what's supposed to go on... I'm guessing gba's combo is Testament's RC combo, and Shin's one uses the selfdestruct overdrive for Robo-Ky?

#9 User is offline   Bass GS 

• ??
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 25 January 2006 - 10:57 AM

I've heard of this game a little bit (and I'm guessing some of the bar thingys in Viper2681's sig are from this game), is it good?

You guys should post screenshots of you playing. :D

#10 User is offline   aotsukisho 

• D.C Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 20 April 2006 - 02:04 AM

It's a fast paced 2d anime-style fighting game, it's really fun. :) Maybe next time Vipah comes over we can post ss or vids.

Speaking of Vipah, he got really salty when I nailed him with the selfdestruct overdrive. :P plus the fact that he kept recovering into the SAM that Robo-Ky launches from his knee...lol

#11 User is offline   gba_fan 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 23 April 2006 - 10:25 PM

his thigh, his thigh!!! knee=launch area thigh=missle tube. body=missle stock=infinate=holyshitwtfhow=owned of player. basically...yea. i hate venom, he's ghey...literally....and you spam too much.

#12 User is offline   Bass GS 

• ??
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 30 August 2006 - 03:08 PM

I just saw a gg arcade machine in the local arcade, i didn't know thye had that kind of stuff.

#13 User is offline   waddles 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 15 September 2006 - 06:24 AM

i like to use millia. shes fast and some nice set-ups with her qcf+hs. anyone heard of lyndon? he lives in kona and is CRAZY ARS OHH EMM GEE with dizzy, lol. his dizzy is pretty crazy and so is is sol with all them false roman cancels. i'm still noob at this game but am willing to learn. =)

#14 User is offline   Silver 

• PipPip

Posted 11 March 2008 - 05:00 PM

I got some FRC combo's with Testament. I'll try make a vid of it later. Currently on Accent Core for PS2 I was able to do... 268 Damage with one FRC combo. That takes away about 3/4's the opponents Life Gauge. =/ You need full tension gauge to do this manuever. It's not the grave digger combo since his grave digger was switched out for another move, I forgot the name. But you can still use his grave digger for 25% of the tension gauge. This combo uses EX Beast and that new move switched out for grave digger. On GGXX#Reload I could do more damage with this EX Beast combo mixed with the Grave Digger one but my X-box is broken so I can't get any vids up for that. It's really fast. I had the auto tech on so this is a combo that could be used in an actual battle. Meaning that they wouldn't be able to tech out of it. If anyone still plays this game let me know. I haven't played it in months but I decided to hook up my PS2 again to play it after reading this thread. If anyone is interested lets talk about this. I can FRC with other characters but I can't really implement the FRC's into any combo's. =P I'm up for talking about GG if you want. Laters!

This post has been edited by Silver: 11 March 2008 - 05:03 PM

#15 User is offline   aotsukisho 

• D.C Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 12 March 2008 - 02:31 AM

what a coincidence, my friend JayR just got me back into playing Guilty Gear (and Melty Blood). XX Midnight Carnival, XX #Reload, Isuka...all great fun. Haven't played Accent Core, but I heard it feels different from the normal GG.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users