• You cannot reply to this topic

Kingdom Hearts KH2, KH, KHCoM Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Sayonara 

• Puella Magi Sayo Dokidoki-da
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 31 March 2006 - 12:54 AM

So the new Kingdom Heart game came out today. Woo hoo! How does everyone like it? Or the first game? Even the gba version, KH: Chain of Memories. Personally, the story is great and how they mix FF with Disney was a bit on the good side too. They didn't overexaggerate too much on some things.

Opinions? Question? Bring 'em here.

#2 User is offline   Bass GS 

• ??
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 04 April 2006 - 08:06 AM

I saw this in the stores, but I've never played it yet. Is it great like the first one? I only played a little of the first one, but it was awesome from what I saw. :)

#3 User is offline   Sayonara 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 06 April 2006 - 01:51 AM

Yeah it's amazing. The graphics are better in the second game as well. This site right here is really reliable so check it out if you want:

http://www.khinsider.com/

#4 User is offline   katsu 

• twelveAM
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 03 July 2006 - 12:02 PM

Sayo, I've only played the beginning but do you control Rokusasu through the whole game? (sorry I only played the japanese version)

#5 User is offline   Sayonara 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 22 October 2006 - 12:20 AM

If you're talking about Roxas (which I think you are), only in the beginning do you control him and soon after the 3 days in the game you switch to Sora for the rest of the game.

#6 User is offline   Alucard 

• Pip

Posted 23 October 2006 - 04:02 PM

I have played all 3 and the first one was by far my fav. I hated the gameboy one [hate handheld games and despised the battle system] and the second one was good, but not as good at #1. Yes, there's my lame opinion.

#7 User is offline   katsu 

• twelveAM
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 09 April 2007 - 07:58 PM

I can't handle the first one since I played KH2 first and in japanese. [HA RAWR BIYOTCHES~~~] And hopefully Shonen will be able to find KH2FM+. It's supposed to have KH2FM and Re:KH2CoM. [Final Mix and Re:Chain of Memories] Re:CoM is a PS2 remake of the old gba CoM. It has voiceovers and new cutscenes [well duh]. Yeppppp I can't wait. I HATE THE FRICKEN VOICEOVERS THAT ARE ENGLISH THOUGH~~~!! They seem so off and late and lazy. The actors sound so blah and HAWWWWWW~~!! I don't like it even though I know most characters from Disney are supposed to be in English. Thats another thing. The Japanese actors sound like the English characters. Such as Meg from Hercules. She has a low sexyish voice in the movie. In the J-game she has a low sexyish voice as well. Mickey, Donald, and Goofy sound almost exactly the same except they speak in Japanese. I LOVE ITTTTTT~~~~~!!!!

#8 User is offline   Sayonara 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 10 April 2007 - 02:19 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4itvyMRs9cM...endID%3D2223761

You may wanna check this out Shin :3

I have to agree with you that once you play KH2 and then you play KH, there's no going back because off the added gameplay to makes you so used to KH2. I'm playing the first one right now while my brother has KH2; I've played the second one before but now that I continue playing the first game, it's a bit difficult because you have to adjust to the storyline and the gameplay. There's no triangle (special moves) in the first one, no forms, and not as interesting combos or weapons so by playing the first game all over again, it leaves you a bit empty and wanting more. Man....I fricken want to get my own KH2 and Final Mix to play over the summer T_T

#9 User is offline   katsu 

• twelveAM
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 10 April 2007 - 08:18 PM

Ahaha but to play KH2FM+ you need to be able to read lolol. The stuff that was added to the english one will also be added to the game with their original english actors. Have fun playing KH again ahahahahaha~~! Ho man I tried playing and without reaction moves I felt so naked lol.

The first part of the vid is the Re:CoM gameplay. Its just a Chain of Memories remake. It looks badass too. lol [did I mention that already?]

The second part is the missing parts from the J-game and parts that were only in the E-game. MAN I WANT TO PLAYYYY~~~!! Hopefully the rest is in japanese though...

#10 User is offline   Sayonara 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 17 April 2007 - 05:45 PM

Okay~ So I went to Toys n Joys today...

AND FOUND KH2FM+ :D!!!!!!

There were two versions, I looked at the limited edition version and the regular version.

Differences:
- Between the two, the limited edition had an extra plastic wrapping covering it with three lines that appear to be quotes from the game in English.
- The price is at least $5 more for the limited edition. Limited edition costs $75 while the regular costs $70

From what I observed, those were the only differences between the two; the clerk couldn't tell me if the limited edition had something extra within the case. Inside both cases are two discs: one is with the KH:CoM card battle system while the other disc holds the regular PS2-style fighting system. We can all assume that we have to play either disc in a certain order for us to understand the whole story. Yes, Shin, yes, it's all in Japanese. The English version will be released at the end of this year.

Hooray~ :3

Shin you dork, I may not be able to read it but I can still play T_T ...I just won't understand a word they're saying xD Oh well, it looks like I'll be waiting awhile, the price is too high for me now.

#11 User is offline   waddles 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 18 April 2007 - 09:09 AM

O_O crazy... i want to play =[ but not in japanese... i think i'll wait for the english one

#12 User is offline   katsu 

• twelveAM
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 18 April 2007 - 07:17 PM

Bwahahaha~~! The japanese one was awesome I guess. The voice overs were pretty awesome. The fricken last part got me guessing so much times? 'OMG IF THIS IS TEH ENDING IM GOING TO KICK MYSELF' kine

#13 User is offline   Quado 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 30 July 2007 - 11:52 AM

i almost finished the first one...kinda stuck tho...but i got the second one cheap so im ready for it when i do finish...

#14 User is offline   marmaldegirl16 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 04 August 2007 - 05:46 PM

Seeing how I don't have a ps2 I started with Chain of Memories for GBA and I thought it was really good seeing how I had nothing to compare it to. I wasn't all that fond of the battle system but again I had nothing to compare it to. However, a friend of mine recently got me started on the first one and I'm addicted. I'm up to Halloween Town and don't get to play often but I do prefer it over Chain of Memories. I can hardly wait to beat the fist one and start on the second ^^

#15 User is offline   Rocky Trigger 

• PipPip

Posted 05 November 2008 - 11:43 PM

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories is coming overseas December 2, for those that don't know. I'm getting it on the release date, although I'll probably play Persona 4 instead. :P

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users