• You cannot reply to this topic

MEGAMAN/ROCKMAN any megaman/rockman up to this point Rate Topic: -----

#31 User is offline   katsu 

• twelveAM
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 08 December 2005 - 02:53 PM

damn I stopped after 3...so I forget...actually stopped is broke no money wallet dead...yea...*tear* and the 2x hero was good but I had a PA folder that was based solely on cannons and swords...funny stuff

#32 User is offline   gba_fan 

• Ken-chan, missing L's since 3/2007
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 11 December 2005 - 01:08 PM

was it in 3? i remember 3, we haxed the game out. 2400 dmg buster charge shots XD. and we pwned with frozen PAs and 30 of em. i remember a friend telling me about his cousin with about 5000 chips in his folder XD. what a cheater.

#33 User is offline   katsu 

• twelveAM
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 14 December 2005 - 09:22 AM

Remember 99 speed? You went so fast you went slow as Waiakea's Hottest's car!! *pyu* (2 hour wait...) *pyu*

#34 User is offline   Lacer/Lacen 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 18 December 2005 - 12:59 AM

The battle network series brings back memories. Those games were when Shonen and I became gaming rivals and best friends back in like 10th grade or so. Things beg to differ now, but it's all in our memories and it did happen so I can talk about it even if we don't really get along now. I don't remember anything about Battle Network since I sold my game after Shonen and I stopped playing it for awhile and moved onto other stuff like SaL Forums. The only way that guy could beat me was with his pro action replay stuff! <.<; But yeah, I was the original guy with the Darkness PA and I'd pwn everyone. :lol: I think after Shonen started cheating with his little Pro Action Replay I ended up borrowing Kyle Iwasaki's Gameshark and made the craziest chip-set ever! XD

Wait, who needed help with Megaman X6!? I haven't played that on in so long, it's pretty much like the other X Games with a few additions. Did you unlock Zero yet? Did you get the Shadow Armor and the Gaia Armor? Dark Ultimate Armor!? Black Zero Armor!? o.0; Lot's of armor's...but yeah, the majority of the bosses in the game have a weakness, even High Max and that stupid boss that can kill you in 1 hit (rotating/moving/wtfing square blob electric cell looking thingies...) Gate might be a little tricky but after awhile you'll catch onto his little trick. Sigma is too easy to beat since he's still recovering from the final battle in X6. It's not really all that hard if you know how to play the game right. Maybe when I go back to Hilo, go bust out the game and I'll do it for you and show you how it's done. Those game's are short anyway so it shouldn't take long for me to beat. I beat the X5 bosses with Black Zero in like 10 min. or less. I forget, Shonen and GBAFan were watching me do it. I don't think I died at all either. ^^; Anyway, that was over the summer...so yeah, memories I guess. But yeah, the n00bies at Capcom need to learn what made Megaman so great so they don't screw over anymore games!!! Haha, see you guys some other time.

This post has been edited by bura: 19 December 2005 - 06:17 PM

#35 User is offline   katsu 

• twelveAM
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 23 December 2005 - 01:01 AM

yes X5 was REALLY easy. Black Zero (aka. nightmare zero) was pure pwnage. He had crazy Def./Att. Was fun owning the eye thing with zero.

#36 User is offline   Grim 

• bah... Evil
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 28 December 2005 - 10:12 PM

got the last megaman game I haven't beaten (nr 7) it's fun although it's (like the rest) easy -.-"

#37 User is offline   Lacer/Lacen 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 December 2005 - 12:11 PM

Megaman X Collection is coming out for PS2 and Gamecube on the 10th of Jan. Megaman Maverick Hunter X (Remake of Megaman X for the SNES) is coming out for the PSP sometime next month. Megaman Powered Up (Remake of the Original Megaman for NES) is coming out for the PSP sometime in March.

If you're into the X Series or haven't played any of the games from x1-x6 pick up Megaman X Collection for $29.99 at Gamestop or wherever you guys can find it. Megaman Maverick Hunter X looks awesome, I'm picking it up along with my PSP when this thing comes out. I think that's also supposed to be priced at $29.99. The next time I pick up a game for the PSP will be for my Guilty Gear Judgement... You guys better pick it up too so we can battle over the network... Later then.

#38 User is offline   gba_fan 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 04 January 2006 - 12:06 AM

i really liked the legend series, or in japan, rockman dash series. its like an anime-oriented game thats really good for the PS1. its gameplay is similar to metroid prime and you get lots of cool weapons =3.

#39 User is offline   katsu 

• twelveAM
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 08 January 2006 - 07:35 PM

I remember playing the first legends... scared the crap outta myself...I had the volume on high and was in this dungeon(something like...idk...main something) and a enemy popped out and he made a really scary kinda sound and I friggin jumped...

#40 User is offline   gba_fan 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 10 January 2006 - 07:10 PM

lol, that seems to happen to you a lot. my friend just got mmbn 6. it pwnz. a lot of old chips are back and they are stronger (m-cannon does 180!!!).

*spoiler*

you get to fight gospel again wheee!

#41 User is offline   katsu 

• twelveAM
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 13 January 2006 - 08:05 PM

Sweet! im gonna get it when it comes out here!! *shoots m-cannon accidentally at gba and he turns away with his 2foot aura*

#42 User is offline   viper2681 

• Go die in a fire, faggots.
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 31 January 2006 - 02:16 AM

Spoilerz : Megaman X Collection sucks because it lacks all the stuff promised for it.

#43 User is offline   Bass GS 

• ??
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 31 January 2006 - 12:27 PM

I don't know if I'm gonna get 6 (I need money). I'll seriously consider it if they bring back all the good chips like StepCross, AntiDamage and stuff like that. Oh, and the AntiElement stuff too.

Chip traders are awesome :lol:

#44 User is offline   katsu 

• twelveAM
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 31 January 2006 - 05:28 PM

i think they did(I THINK) yeah...i might too if I had money...but that wont be for a while till it comes out.

#45 User is offline   anime21 

• *smack*
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 01 February 2006 - 01:36 AM

I haven't played bn3 white version in ages. I sold my red sun cause it sucked too much. I want to play bn5 to see what that is like but I wanna wait until bn6 comes out. It might be better than bn5. Although bn4 had a bad story line, I liked the chips in it. I liked Bass in Red Sun.
Red sun wasn't that bad either...If you didn't miss.

#46 User is offline   aotsukisho 

• D.C Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Owner

Posted 01 February 2006 - 02:12 AM

Red sun wasn't that bad either...If you didn't miss.

Haha! Ask gba about those three times where he could've won if he got it exactly on target, but he whiffed and I subsequently smashed him with some PA like the Hockey stuffs. XD

#47 User is offline   Bass GS 

• ??
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 01 February 2006 - 11:17 AM

EvilCut (or wahtever it's called), the PA in 3 that uses the step+crazy swords was cool.

#48 User is offline   anime21 

• *smack*
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 02 February 2006 - 11:09 AM

I haven't done that one yet. Sounds cool? How far does it hit and how much damamge does it do?

#49 User is offline   Bass GS 

• ??
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 06 February 2006 - 01:26 PM

I think it does 150 damage per hit, so 600 damage total. It does sword, widesword, herosword and stepcross I think, and looks really neat. I have to doublecheck on that one, haven't used the PA in a long time. Looks awesome though, and paralyzes your opponent for a bit if they get hit.

Oh yeah, Anime21, it's basically a StepSword with a kickass sword. :D

#50 User is offline   anime21 

• *smack*
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 07 February 2006 - 01:31 AM

Shway! that sounds neat! My personal favorite pa is the one where you do solgun 1 2 and 3. lol *is a fan of boktai* XD I was like, w00t!! Boktai and Rockman all in one game!! w00t!!! *dies* XD I still need to play exe 5.

#51 User is offline   Bass GS 

• ??
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 February 2006 - 12:27 PM

PileDriver? Piledriver is an awesome PA, even when you get only one solar cell.

Well, awesome for BN4 anyway.

#52 User is offline   Lacer/Lacen 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 March 2006 - 08:19 PM

Heh, should I really get back into the battle network series to take on all you n00bs? xP Nah nah, joke. I'm sure you're all experienced players in your own right. Any of you picking up NamcoxCapcom for the PS2 when it comes out/if it comes out? If you don't know what it is, go check it out at Gamespot or something and check out the latest trailers!!! It fucking kicks ass!!! xD A shitload of Namco/Capcom characters from the distant past to the recent present combined into one kickass madafaking Tactics/Innovative RPG!!! Well, laters gamers. I'll keep you informed on the latest info if I actually go and look into it. xP Bai Bai.

-Lacer

This post has been edited by Lacer/Lacen: 11 March 2006 - 08:21 PM

#53 User is offline   aotsukisho 

• D.C Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 30 June 2006 - 07:00 PM

gba and I got EXE6, and we both beat it. Anyone besides Shin get it yet?

#54 User is offline   katsu 

• twelveAM
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 02 July 2006 - 01:35 AM

GHEYSAUCE AND A HALF!! MY data got erased... I got home from Sho'd house and started it up then my Std. Comp badge and only 'New Game' was there. I was sooooo pissed. Still am actually. *fume* I had a good 15 hrs. on it too. GRRR.

#55 User is offline   Bass GS 

• ??
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 25 June 2008 - 11:28 AM

I finished playing battle network 3 again! it's so fun, especially after you beat it. now on to time trials :(

#56 User is offline   katsu 

• twelveAM
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 16 July 2008 - 08:07 PM

LOL after playing megaman 2 for the first time in my life the other day, I found out how fun [and hard for first timers] the game can be. I started playing it because of the random video I found on youtube, "エアーマンが倒せない ," which I thought was a pretty funny song.

#57 User is offline   Rocky Trigger 

• PipPip

Posted 05 November 2008 - 11:08 PM

My all time favorite is the RockMan DASH/MegaMan Legends series. I love how it's a combination of a shooter and an RPG. The art style is the kind I love and the characters are so colorful. Plus, the English voiceacting was great! Voiceacting quality in English wasn't very important during the PS1 era right?

Tron ni Kobun/The Misadventures of Tron Bonne is an awesome game as well. That game show just how cute the Servbots are! O_O

I got the PSP ports of both games. It was great to finally be able to hear my favorite characters in Japanese. Finally, I can hear Rock in DASH 2 with a voice that's closer to his age!

I've never finished a single side-scrolling RockMan game... The closest was X4 and X7... But I did finish MegaMan Battle Network 4 and 5. I also finished MegaMan Star Force completely only because it's much easier than the Battle Network games. I love the Star Force series so far since the story is fresh, even though the gameplay is largely similar to to the Battle Network series.

#58 User is offline   aotsukisho 

• D.C Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 05 November 2008 - 11:19 PM

I've never finished a single side-scrolling RockMan game...

Rockyさんもエアーマンが倒 せない?

#59 User is offline   Rocky Trigger 

• PipPip

Posted 05 November 2008 - 11:34 PM

Nankai yattemo nankai yattemo AirMan ga taosenai yo!!!

Oh wait. I did finish MegaMan: The Power Fighters from MegaMan Anniversary Collection. Does that count? :P

#60 User is offline   aotsukisho 

• D.C Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 03 February 2010 - 12:42 AM

ultra mega thread revival lol. got people playing the battle network series again (mainly 3), and hopefully we can have some epic link battles after Steve and Cat Sue beat the game. Gotta even it up a bit since my folders are 90% done...and I just beat Serenade today.

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users