YesAsia Affiliate Information Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   aotsukisho 

• D.C Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Owner

Posted 25 October 2005 - 01:31 AM

Posted Image

Okay, here's the deal. I worked out an affiliate program with, and here's how it goes...

-For orders placed through this url, we get a part of the cost as commission. If you don't know anything about business, commission is a fraction of the sale price that we get back as a bonus. Higher cost items = more net commission.
-DC must conform to the TOS at all times.
-If you do order something through YesAsia, go through only with the link provided above: it's a redirect link that adds a session cookie of some sort, so it 'knows' if you got there through our affiliate program. If you save something in your shopping cart after going through our link, save it, then later purchase it but log in directly from, we don't get commission. Ask me questions about this if you don't understand fully.
-If you want to edit your bookmarks, the direct link url for our affiliate program is here:
-Don't feel obliged to buy anything just to support the site. Buy something only cause you want to; this is just a way for DC to get a tiny bit more possible income.

For those of you into specifics, the commission rate is 10% if we refer 0-29 people, and after the 30th customer redirected from DC makes a purchase, it goes up to 12%.

If you do make a purchse through YesAsia, please do it through DC! I appreciate it!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users