Digital.Complex: next generation systems - Digital.Complex

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

next generation systems which one do u think is the best? Rate Topic: -----

Poll: u choose (6 member(s) have cast votes)

i want all of them T.T got a 360 goin to get a WII all i need is the PS3

1. XBOX 360 already released (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. PS3 sometime in November (2 votes [33.33%])

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

3. NINTENDO WII November 19 (4 votes [66.67%])

Percentage of vote: 66.67%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 User is offline   zetsumei 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 12 October 2006 - 11:43 PM

Wat next gen gaming system do u like better? PS3, XBOX 360, or the NINTENDO WII? y do u think its better then the rest? I like them all. im goin to get me a wii next month and i already got a 360. some of the games that r coming out for ps3 only look really cool. T.T i want but im not rich.... any1 want to give me some cash :lol:

#2 User is offline   aotsukisho 

• D.C Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Owner

Posted 13 October 2006 - 12:41 AM

Hmm, I think I'll wait until they all come out to vote. Can't vote for something you've never seen at home, after all.

However, for the prerelease-hype, I'd have to say the PS3 was the hugest. Wii looks interesting though.... it'll be successful. Everything weird that Nintendo did in the past got hugely good reviews...examples being a handheld gaming system (Gameboy was the first), the N64 controller (three ends?) and double screens (DS). Smash Bros. Brawl is due though, we'll see how big that gets. :P

PS3 looks too much like the PS2 (although I suppose that's good for backwards compatibility, ie. controller) but the specs are supposed to be awesome. We'll see with GT:HD and other stuff that makes good use of the graphics engine. I wonder how much better the controller will be, cause the PS2 had everything analog except the dpad. Maybe a little bit heavier, cause the PS2 controller is kinda light. Prices seem to be a bit too high though, we'll see if it's worth it.

And for the X360... too expensive for what you get, I think. The controllers feel weird, especially the triggers, but people seem to like the relocated white/black buttons. (I don't.) Wireless controllers were a good intent, but will definately cause more problems than wireds when push comes to shove. It looks nice, but I think they could've done a better job (especially with the controllers... I've had a lot of problems with it connecting...you know what I mean, right, Zetsu).

For now, I'll wait. : >

#3 User is offline   katsu 

• twelveAM
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 13 October 2006 - 06:40 PM

I CANT WAIT. . . for all of them. I most definitely want the PS3 and Wii.

Xbox 360
Well I think they should of waited a little longer. They rushed their product and should've thought it over a little more. The controllers are a good thing though. Love the wireless. Don't like the batteries. I mean who doesn't use Kirkland batteries? They last a lot less than Duracell, but it wayyyyy cheaper as well. In the end, the 360, I think, won't be as strong in the long run.

PS3
It doesn't look like the PS2. : < Plus it comes in white or black....i think. There was a sign at Gamestop. Love that they threw away the idea of the new controller. The president of Sony said that you can buy the cheaper 20GB one and get a free or cheap upgrade to the 60GB. Hope its true. Can someone confirm for me? [yes i am too lazy] They are also following with the wireless controller trend.

Wii
Okay, honestly, I'm just waiting for the features its gonna have and SSBB. I heard that it's gonna come in a variety of colors. I've also heard that it will still have the GC controller ports for backwards compatibility and games that might be too hectic for the Wiimote [subject to change].

#4 User is offline   aotsukisho 

• D.C Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 12 November 2006 - 12:30 AM

PS3 release in Japan was yesterday, and the Wii is coming up in a week... we'll get to see how powerful the systems are firsthand pretty soon, I'm kinda excited.

Although, there was a PS3 at the Sony Expo at Ala Moana, and the graphics are crazy kickass. Definately better than the 360, and a lot more smooth. It was mentioned though, that the PS3 has one central processor, and EIGHT planetary ones. That's quite a bit for something that doesn't do any truly useful calculations...but I guess, that's the level you gotta be at to deliver graphics that smoothly. I guess it shows how old I am when I remember how impressed I was by the N64's graphics when it first came out.

#5 User is offline   Bass GS 

• ??
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 17 November 2006 - 03:57 PM

i heard this somewhere, but is it correct? the ps3 AND the wii are coming out this weekend?

#6 User is offline   zetsumei 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 17 November 2006 - 09:23 PM

yes u heard correct the ps3 came out 2day and the wii comes out on sunday the 19th

#7 User is offline   aotsukisho 

• D.C Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 18 November 2006 - 07:43 PM

the wii comes out on sunday the 19th

heeheehee....

Keep in mind the post date ^

Posted Image
Me

Posted Image
Maiku

Posted Image
Vipah

YEHS

#8 User is offline   zetsumei 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 20 November 2006 - 08:49 PM

hey whos wii is that F*** YOU!!! nah just jokin f*** i want one i might b able 2 get 1 by the end of this month if not by the end of the year if i lucky T.T i wanna play it... let me borrow XD

#9 User is offline   Bass GS 

• ??
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 22 November 2006 - 03:12 PM

:blink: :o :mellow: no fair... I wanted a Wii....

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users