Digital.Complex: Final Fantasy XII or Phantasy Star Universe - Digital.Complex

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Final Fantasy XII or Phantasy Star Universe Rate Topic: -----

Poll: Which One? (4 member(s) have cast votes)

Final Fantasy XII or Phantasy Star Universe

1. Final Fantasy XII (3 votes [75.00%])

Percentage of vote: 75.00%

2. Phantasy Star Universe (1 votes [25.00%])

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 User is offline   katsu 

• twelveAM
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 17 October 2006 - 03:15 PM

So. Here it is. Final Fantasy XII is going to be a game on the PS2 and is the next game in the Final Fantasy series. By looking at the trailers and gameplay it's going to be fricken crazy. The graphics look like that it shouldn't be on the PS2 and on the PS3. It has inFOCKINGsane facial features like smiling and is realllly awesome looking. The cutscenes that go with the gameplay are really smooth. Just go look at some trailers and some gameplay.

Phantasy Star Universe. Seems like they finally caught on to the ONLINE thing. Well they technically the first to make a condole game online but it wasn't really worth playing. Sure it was a good game but when compared to FF it was not even close. The graphics on the next game are pretty insane but I think they should of released it earlier.

#2 User is offline   Sayonara 

• Puella Magi Sayo Dokidoki-da
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 17 October 2006 - 05:27 PM

I have to go with Final Fantasy XII, partly because I'm a fan of the FF series but also the graphics, story, characters, and trailers are amazing. I really enjoy the series, though it has it's weak points, I still consider it a game that's going to rival others with it's qualities.

Phantasy Star Universe...I'm not much of a fan of this one but it sort of makes up for it in a sense. The thing with it is that it just doesn't grasp my interest as intense as Final Fantasy does.

#3 User is offline   Bass GS 

• ??
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 27 October 2006 - 03:06 PM

I've liked the Final Fantasy series before better than the phatnasy Star games, so I voted FF.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users