Digital.Complex: Pokemon "ShinyGoldX" - Digital.Complex

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Pokemon "ShinyGoldX" Unofficial remake of Pokemon Gold and Silver Rate Topic: ***-- 1 Votes

#1 User is offline   Silver 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 02 April 2008 - 08:41 AM

Shiny Gold X (Rom for GBA EMU)

Shonen and I were talking about this remake for G/S some crazy smart guy made for the GBA Emulator. This version is supposed to be the most up to date one and also supposedly the hardest pokemon game around. He finished the game up until a certain point in Kanto. I'm not too sure where exactly since I didn't finish the game yet myself. Since Shonen was interested in it I figured I'd let you guys in on the action as well. :P Anyway, you'll need a GBA Emulator, most likely the "Visual Boy Advance" to run the rom. The only other place you can find this is in its basic format... You'll have to do some weird tweaking with the SGX patch and the Pokemon FireRed Rom by using some tool to combine the two together. It should work fine as is though. If you run into any problems let me know.

Here's the link to Zel's original post on the PokeCommunity Forum. You'll find detailed information about the game and what he's done so far and what he's planning to do next. There's also screenshots and a bunch of other stuff there, check it out if you're interested. ;)

Pokemon Shiny Gold X - PokeCommunity Forum

Well, have fun with this game everyone. It may get a little frustrating cause some of the...no wait... MOST of the battles can get hella hard!!! (And irritating!!!) Not everything is exactly the same either. There are extra characters and a bunch of other extra stuff that was put in the game. Oh yeah, you'll be battling my favorite character throughout the game and he won't make it easy for you either! :lol: Until next time, see ya!

-Silver

This post has been edited by Silver: 02 April 2008 - 08:43 AM

#2 User is offline   aotsukisho 

• D.C Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Owner

Posted 02 April 2008 - 10:30 PM

awesome, thanks for the upload and info about it Silver. I'll definately check it out.

#3 User is offline   Silver 

• PipPip

Posted 04 April 2008 - 02:19 AM

No problem Shonen. If you have any questions or anything concerning the game let me know. Let me know what you think about it later. Catch you later man, see ya. ;)

P.S. I also heard a group of people are working on an online pokemon game to play on PC. I'll provide more info when they're near completion of the project. Currently you start off as a new pokemon trainer in either the regions of "Kanto", "Johto", "Hoenn" or uh... The one from Diamond and Pearl. I forgot the name already.I think it was "Sinnoh" lol. You get to start out with the starters of the corresponding regions like in the official games. There isn't much to do yet on there so it's not worth mentioning or taking a look at yet. Later!

-Silver

This post has been edited by Silver: 04 April 2008 - 02:20 AM

#4 User is offline   Bass GS 

• ??
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 04 April 2008 - 04:01 PM

cool, nice find Silver. :D I'll give it a try too.

#5 User is offline   Silver 

• PipPip

Posted 04 April 2008 - 05:05 PM

I'm telling you guys it's pretty tough! He tweaks out the trainer pokemon levels like crazy! And he also gives almost EVERYTHING important "Double Team" and other dumb stuff... It's like someone with Pro-Action Replay or a Gameshark went and hacked everything! j/k Oh yeah, here's a little tidbit... Supposedly you can find Hoenn Pokemon in the game... All of them. (Supposedly) I'm not sure how accurate this info is but I've seen some vids on how to find Treecko and Swampart. It's pretty nice... =D I'll find more info on it later I gotta go before my girlfriend gets mad! >.<; Later guys! (Oh snap Green's gonna kill me!) xP

-Silver

This post has been edited by Silver: 04 April 2008 - 05:07 PM

#6 User is offline   aotsukisho 

• D.C Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Owner

Posted 23 May 2008 - 11:33 PM

oh geez I gave it a try tonight and I can't believe him... a stupid Slowpoke with Curse, how the hell are you supposed to beat this? D:

#7 User is offline   Silver 

• PipPip

Posted 27 May 2008 - 01:22 AM

You just gotta get lucky and own em in the butt! Which starter did you pick by the way? It's a good idea to weaken that sucker with your secondary move...Depending what it is... Fak I don't even remember how I beat it. xD I'd help you by playing too but my laptop stay broke brah. T.T Sorry yo. You on your own for now. PS3 net making me mad!

#8 User is offline   Bass GS 

• ??
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 25 June 2008 - 11:38 AM

wow Shonen's right, this is hard! Nice graphics though. :D

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users