• You cannot reply to this topic

super smash bros. melee the uber classic!!! Rate Topic: -----

#421 User is offline   Sayonara 

• Puella Magi Sayo Dokidoki-da
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 29 June 2007 - 12:52 PM

Alright, enough you two, time to make peace and move on. Speaking of Brawl....if you haven't checked this is probably the best site for finding out info on Brawl. All good? All good.

#422 User is offline   aotsukisho 

• D.C Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Owner

Posted 07 July 2007 - 01:42 AM

gba keeps getting all these botochi edgeguards against me, almost makes me emo... I regularly go bouncing off the underside of stages, or my controller presses A for me (not joking) when I'm DI-ing so I end up doing a bair or fair and dying cause I fall too far. >(

#423 User is offline   Bass GS 

• ??
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 09 July 2007 - 03:33 PM

:lol: how do you bounce off underneath a stage? that's pretty funny :P

#424 User is offline   gba_fan 

• Ken-chan, missing L's since 3/2007
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 30 July 2007 - 08:05 PM

@bass
Sho tries to recover, i intercept by kneeing/whatever him towards the stage when he's below the ledge. He bounces off the stage at some obscene angle and produces instant lulz.

#425 User is offline   Bass GS 

• ??
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 24 August 2007 - 10:45 AM

hahaha :lol: that sounds funny, I wanna see that

#426 User is offline   Sayonara 

• Puella Magi Sayo Dokidoki-da
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 18 September 2007 - 11:52 AM

The two modes seen so far are With Friends (Anyone who has registered one another's names can play together. Also, you can send short messages while playing with the D-Pad.)...

Register your friends!

You can change your icon...

And even send short messages during brawls!

...and With Anyone (You will not know each-others names, you can't send short messages while playing, and records won't be kept.).

If you think of your opponent as a simple scarecrow, any psychological barriers may melt away.

While waiting for everyone to pick and choose their things, you can beat up the Sandbag.

Been keeping up with the updates with SSBB? How awesome is this?! Smash Brawl Updates

For FE fans, Ike from Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance will be there! /happy

#427 User is offline   Enoesiw 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 19 September 2007 - 06:21 PM

What's with the "enemies"? Is there going to be an actual storyline? Or is it all for show? Shaydas = fawesome.

#428 User is offline   katsu 

• twelveAM
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 24 October 2007 - 07:31 PM

Wow, by the looks of this game so far, it'll be amazing...and pushed back even more. I guess it's worth waiting for. I think the way they're building this game, the characters will be ridiculously broken, in a good and bad way. Some characters may be toned down [Falco] while characters like Fox look even faster. They put in Ike and I've heard rumors that Marth is going to be taken out.

Also, that adventure mode looks fun and it looks like it took from the old school, Kirby Super Star where if your partner dies, he can come back. Should be good for pro's playing with their little cousins or just pure two-player fun running through adventure to unlock features.

The four different control schemes look interesting as well. Personally, I'm going to stick with the GC controller.

Now that I have a job, I'll be devoting one whole paycheck to this when it comes out. Getting a Wii shouldn't be that bad as long as I get it early during the holiday price drops and SSBB, I'm getting it when it launches.

Fwah, I think I might even bring it back to school, so possibly good bye to my social life once again.

#429 User is offline   katsu 

• twelveAM
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 11 January 2008 - 03:28 AM

GOMEN!
hardy har. d00ble post and necromancy at the same time
GOMEN!!
anyways. its hard to follow much of an order so bare with me.

Top 10 Worst Moves In SSBM
10. Falco's Up+B. It has pretty crappy windup lag, can't damage opponents while charging, not much range on it.

9. Ganon's utilt. 3 seconds of windup? Just retarded. a shine can hit you in 1/180th of that time. 1frame to 180 frames.

8. Ness' Forward+B. It's slow. Not much else to it. It has crappy range and you can't do much if they block it. Ness is in a totally vulnerable state when he's firing the projectile so thats pretty gay too.

7. DK's Down+B. He pounds the ground so hard you get shot up in the air. Awesome yeah? No. It doesn't hit airborne opponents and you can't do much if they are. Sucks for DK too since most characters attack from the air.

6. Ness' Down+B. Yup. It sucks. You might be able to suck up some lasers and stuff but the startup and cool down lag is crappy. While Falco is hopping towards you he can get closer to you faster than you can drop the PSI Magnet. Falco always has the option to keep shooting so you heal some percent but what's that to Falco if while you're in the healing animation he starts a combo.

5. DK's Fthrow, carry off edge. DK's fthrow can be used in a wide variation of ways. [ie:combo starter] Suiciding with it shouldn't be one of them. D: again unless they have a lot of percent, this tactic will most likely fail. though it is better than kirby's because you can stage spike them, it will NOT work WITHOUT A LOT OF PERCENTAGE.

4. Kirby's Fthrow/Bthrow. Okay, it may be fun to throw out once in awhile, but unless they have a buttload of percent, they can easily break free of the grab. Suiciding and taking down the opponent with you is risky.

3.DK's Forward+B. Does decent damage. Crappy thing about this attack is that it has little to no range. It's slow and isn't very safe if you whiff or if they block. Another crappy thing is that he hits you into the ground. Sure, you can get some damage in, but when they pop out of the ground, they have several frames of invincibility which is enough for them to escape or attack DK.

2. Pichu's Up+B. Does no damage [unless you count the damage it does to itself]. It has a slower wind up speed than Pikachu's, it's slower when it's moving, and after it's done the lag is pretty terrible.

1. Zelda/Sheik's Down+B. If you're going to use of one of them, stick with them. Okay you might be able to pull a bit of mindgames off but if you're going from sheik to zelda, you're retarded. Zelda's not only slow, she isn't as easy to poke with. not to mention her long distance game sucks.

I couldn't fit all of the crappy moves but I just what I thought sucked. Give your own opinion and make your own list. feedback is nice too. A lot of dk and ness here haha

#430 User is offline   Bass GS 

• ??
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 23 January 2008 - 03:48 PM

were you able to get a wii yet shininamaru? the releaes date is coming closer :)

#431 User is offline   katsu 

• twelveAM
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 23 January 2008 - 09:49 PM

Release has been pushed back to Mar. 9th for US. I plan on getting one soon.

#432 User is offline   aotsukisho 

• D.C Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Owner

Posted 15 May 2010 - 04:05 AM

so....skidz is a new recruit for Melee lol.

• 15 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users