• You cannot reply to this topic

super smash bros. melee the uber classic!!! Rate Topic: -----

#61 User is offline   aotsukisho 

• D.C Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Owner

Posted 05 December 2005 - 09:51 AM

Ephraim and any assassin from other FE games would be neat, Ephraim uses a lance (which would be the first character in SSB to have one). Also, I think they should have characters from lesser known games, like Plum from Mario Golf, even if they don't really have anything to fight with. :P

Sorry Grim, dunno. Never used Young Link.

#62 User is offline   katsu 

• twelveAM
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 05 December 2005 - 06:48 PM

Grim I can only use it on computers as they are predictable...anyway knock them in the air and jump next to them. Preferably diagonally under them and use the attack should work...

#63 User is offline   gba_fan 

• Ken-chan, missing L's since 3/2007
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 07 December 2005 - 06:57 PM

fire spike w00t! it sets em on fire cuz i think theres a gem in the hilt of his sword or sumthing. as for characters i want to see... balloon fighter w00t! he should be able to fly around really fast and be really strong but die in 3 hits like the game. if not that, i wanna see a koopa (besides bowser..u know, the fast ones or a paratroopa)

#64 User is offline   Sayonara 

• Puella Magi Sayo Dokidoki-da
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 08 December 2005 - 03:55 AM

Haha, play as one of those shell dudes would be interesting. Be a bo-bomb! XD One chance overall! How about Sonic from Sega? I'm just naming characters that go through my head now. Funny if they would merge KH or FF into a SSBM game XD (never gonna happen though)

#65 User is offline   gba_fan 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 08 December 2005 - 06:58 AM

i just thought about it, what if you could be a bomb-omb. you automatically have twice the lives as normal (ie 3 stock, you get 6 stock) and you can run, jump and just try to get near someone and press 'a' to dentonate and do 50% and kill them.

#66 User is offline   Grim 

• bah... Evil
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 08 December 2005 - 11:07 AM

wouldn't be that fun since it's almost to easy to kill enimies off with jigglypuffs down sleep and just imagine what you could do with a character with a little more range.

#67 User is offline   katsu 

• twelveAM
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 08 December 2005 - 02:56 PM

yeah gay that rest move... Gba uses it too effectively...

Speaking of characters...I want to see...Waluigi, Deku mask Link, Zora mask Link and Goron Mask Link...Diety Mask Link wouldn't be bad except he'd be untouchable...he can pwn Majora's Mask like nothing...erm more are...FE characters!! Guy!! Lyn!! Teh 7331 Tactitian!! yeah thats about it.

#68 User is offline   gba_fan 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 08 December 2005 - 03:28 PM

7331? thats like teel...? ^btw, thats a lot of links, if its like that there should be a samus with every beam, and one with a power bomb :D. there should be paper mario too.

#69 User is offline   aotsukisho 

• D.C Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 08 December 2005 - 03:32 PM

yeah gay that rest move... Gba uses it too effectively...

You forgot to mention the person whom he learned its effectiveness from. ;)

LOL @ Grim's suggestion... that would be interesting, have Bomb-Omb a super light character that can do an explode move... explosion damage +100% to all characters it hits... including himself. Haha

Two Links are enough lol... What gba and I came up with was Nino from FE with Excalibur (rofl) and the Dragon. XD

#70 User is offline   Sayonara 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 09 December 2005 - 01:18 AM

Paper Mario! The power of using regular Mario attacks...the only problem being that it would do only half the damage since it's practically paper. XD

#71 User is offline   katsu 

• twelveAM
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 09 December 2005 - 09:55 PM

OMFG I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT HIM!! He would be a better version of G&W (i know gba will think otherwise) hmmm...I wouldn't mind using a thief like Legault before he's an Assassin...he could like steal items out of their hands!! NOOOOOOO we need more links...or they could put in a transform option...down b once for ____ and whatever else...

#72 User is offline   Sayonara 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 11 December 2005 - 02:31 AM

Transform? Then they wouldn't have enough moves, Zelda transforms so that cut one move off of her, but to have Link transform? That's one move out then.

Let's have anime characters join the fray. How about Ed from FMA?

#73 User is offline   gba_fan 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 11 December 2005 - 01:06 PM

he would hax! *grabs marth's sword and turns it into a fork*. XD. people who have weapons are screwed. *turns samus into a spoon*. as far as anime characters....raito/light from deathnote XD. except he would be kinda ghey cuz it takes at least 40 sec for some1 to die. *writes name* hide! *40 sec later kirby walks off platform in a trance*. :D

#74 User is offline   Grim 

• bah... Evil
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 13 December 2005 - 07:51 AM

Anime characters I would like to see in a SSB is Ichigo (from bleach), Alucard (hellsing), Edward (FMA) and Vash the Stampede from Trigun.

#75 User is offline   aotsukisho 

• D.C Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 13 December 2005 - 02:18 PM

he would hax! *grabs marth's sword and turns it into a fork*. XD. people who have weapons are screwed. *turns samus into a spoon*.

LMAO. Poor Samus. XD

Maybe PoT characters? They'll have projectile attacks. :3 Not to mention "Inui Juice" or "Penal-tea". XD

#76 User is offline   katsu 

• twelveAM
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 14 December 2005 - 09:26 AM

Oh gawd...that stuff is nasty...><;; we made it once bleh...I farkin almost puked...nah it wasn't as bad as I thought...I drank the whole beaker...^^''

<shin> oops forgot to post on more SSBM...if you want to use Shonen Jump characters then just get Super Jump something something...it lets you unlock more charcaters by matching their images with what they said...

This post has been edited by ShInInAmArU: 14 December 2005 - 09:29 AM

#77 User is offline   Sayonara 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 19 December 2005 - 02:42 AM

Interesting Shin. What about the girls from Gunslinger Girl, they would have guns and martial arts combat skills that would wipe Bowser off the map! And they're little girls! (Not older ones, perverts XD j/k)

How about any Naruto characters in SSBM?

(But it's true that they have a Shonen Jump SSBM type of game released in Japan for I think the DS.)

#78 User is offline   Grim 

• bah... Evil
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 20 December 2005 - 08:16 AM

Nah I'm pretty much tired of naruto so I don't think I would like to see him in a SSB game.

#79 User is offline   katsu 

• twelveAM
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 20 December 2005 - 10:16 AM

don't worry they won't be...unless they become stupid and team up or something but otherwise it won't happen...I'd like to see Paper Mario characters!! Like Miss Bow and Yoshi Jr. (otherwise the name you give it when it lets you name him)!

#80 User is offline   Grim 

• bah... Evil
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 21 December 2005 - 03:45 AM

I don't know about the rest of you but I think there is enough Mario characters in the game. I don't see a point to have 3 or 4 characters that have the exact same movies with different effect. Like the flame or vitamin attack, sure a lot of characters are almost the same but at least there are some differences.

#81 User is offline   katsu 

• twelveAM
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 23 December 2005 - 12:53 AM

yeah but because of those differences I use them.

LOL gba is having fun making Roy kill himself and is also trying to waveshine.(at the moment)

#82 User is offline   Grim 

• bah... Evil
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 27 December 2005 - 11:41 PM

Played SSBM yesterday for the first time in a long while ^^

My skills are gone so now it's just to start over again :D

#83 User is offline   katsu 

• twelveAM
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 28 December 2005 - 09:38 AM

LOL you know what's fun?? ITEMS!! =3 you put them all on, very high, go to a small place and when you get your hands on a superscope go "PASTE" in a low long voice...and don't let the freezies break or feel the wrath of...of...never mind...and hoog poke balls!!

#84 User is offline   gba_fan 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 04 January 2006 - 12:04 AM

hoog pokeballs...0_0?. the term "PASTE" was created when we were a little tired and shin was getting the crap shot outta him by fully charged super scopes. btw, anyone got stuck in a wheezing? the middle part of him. if you get stuck there, you take around 120%. very powerful and unexpected. only shin got caught in it so far though...

#85 User is offline   Sayonara 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 06 January 2006 - 01:15 AM

Luckily for me, I didn't get stuck in a wheezing, but it would still suck. I remember just going to (I think) Yoshi's Island and going on the little cloud, setting bomb-ombs and seeing who would stay on longer before they exploded or the cloud fell apart. XD Sometimes it would explode in mid air so both characters died.

#86 User is offline   katsu 

• twelveAM
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 08 January 2006 - 07:47 PM

ROFL when we play at Yoshi's Story the computers follow and die or kill you with them because the cloud dissappears and falls...

#87 User is offline   gba_fan 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 09 January 2006 - 02:27 PM

funny though, whenever you try to follow us to the far cloud, we jump on the other one so you can't get back. it was pretty funny. i just learned something yesterday, a friend of mine went to a nintendo event in japan and he saw the next smash bros. he said you can play as mew. she flies around and has good combo ability but takes 50% damage every 10 sec. but she can fly!!!! i guess to kill her, just stall for a while and then land some smash attacks on her when they try to attack you.

#88 User is offline   Grim 

• bah... Evil
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 10 January 2006 - 12:02 PM

View Postgba_fan, on Jan 9 2006, 02:27 PM, said:

funny though, whenever you try to follow us to the far cloud, we jump on the other one so you can't get back. it was pretty funny.

Isn't that a nice way to say that shin is as stupid as a computer player :lol:

well I that sounds interesting gba_fan didn't know that a playable demo would be out so soon although we get everything last here...

#89 User is offline   gba_fan 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 10 January 2006 - 07:08 PM

well in japan, it was at an event. only staff members could play according to my friend (very reliable source). he also said its in better 3d although motion is still in 2d. kick ass graphics!

#90 User is offline   katsu 

• twelveAM
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 12 January 2006 - 07:25 PM

ey you know what gba...*SLAP* rofl rofl...

yup our friend said just that. Well if the demo does come out, I'm getting it. FOr sure. Can't believe how fun Items are...try this set...
Freezie
Bo-bomb
Mine
Flipper
Green shell
Home run bat
Star rod
put those on very high with a couple of friends and prepare for laughs!!

• 15 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

1. Google