#1 User is offline   aotsukisho 

• D.C Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Owner

Posted 08 December 2010 - 04:08 PM

Company: RC Parts for Me
Based in: ?
Products: RTR box pull parts (unused, but not NIP)
  • Prices: 9/10
    Low shipping and best overall price for this item on eBay. Other stuff is average.

• Product quality: 9/10
    Because this isn't NIP but box pulls, there are scuffs on it from being assembled (at the factory) and disassembled (by this vendor). Not 'used' per se, but definitely not 'new'.

• Selection: 7/10
    They had specifically what I was looking for but not much else.

• Shipping: 5/10
    They kept shipping low enough to have the overall lowest cost+shipping on eBay. Initial shipping was very good, followup was terrible (see below)

• Customer Service: 0/10
    See below.

• Documentation: X/10
    n/a

• Website design: X/10
    eBay store.

Overall rating: 6/10 borderline D-

Initial shipping was quick, fair enough. I received my package on 25 October 2010. However, he sent me a Maxx motor mount and cover set...I emailed him back and he responded with a professional email, and seemed to be happy to fix the situation. This correspondance was completed on 26 October 2010. I return shipped the Maxx components back on 27 October 2010. I emailed him again, after a week of waiting, on 03 November. This email received no reply. I contacted him again on 08 November, demanding that he respond immediately or I will open a case for reimbursement on eBay. He replied the next day with just 'E-revo mount is in the mail'. I was unsure on what he meant, whether it was already in the mail, or if he had to still ship it. My question was answered a couple hours later, when he generated an eBay shipping notification. As I posted on the GSR forums, I finally received the correct parts in my mailbox on 22 November 2010. This is nearly an entire month to RMA a simple error on his behalf, and one day over a month since I paid for the item (21 October 2010). Completely unacceptable.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users