Digital.Complex: The Kyuketsuki Files - Digital.Complex

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The Kyuketsuki Files The collected works from the artist known as Zero.

#1 User is offline   Fukyu no Higure 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 02 March 2006 - 02:45 PM

Hallo... welcome The Kyuketsuki Files,

please enjoy your stay and the artwork while you are here. *bows*

All of the works are my works and are all originals.

please enjoy and if you like some to keep or what not.. please message me and i will get back to you about it.
please enjoy your stay!

For more works please visit : Zero's Gallery

Zero

Karou no Higure

Bound

Loki's bright green eye

Kiro & Loki : a walk in a park

Itazuki Moon..... not a cookie or cheese....

Tsuzuma! My beautiful Tsuzuma!!

Kuro's bloody scar

My little baby demon boy *smiles*

My little baby boy... *smiles with pride*

Taishinator - black and white... those spots were so damn hard to draw!!

Taishinator - colored... he's so kawaii

Dragonfly Tattoo design ...cool neh?

Mitsuki Family Crest - I want a tattoo of this like Tsuzuma

Univerity of Hawaii (Shonen, Dee and me) Cute!

Oni and Schatten in a Midnight embrace. Two of my chara's, Oni and Schatten. Oni is like the older brother figure of Tsuzuma(zero) and Schatten is basically the twin of Tsuzu, (hes actually more like the yin whereas tsuzu is the yang... its very complicated *shrug* please ask if you would like to know more)

Emo Kid... walking Basically I was bored and in a melancoly sate of mind.... this is the end result. enjoy.

This post has been edited by Fukyu no Higure: 07 April 2006 - 11:29 AM

#2 User is offline   aotsukisho 

• D.C Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Owner

Posted 02 March 2006 - 04:03 PM

Cool drawings, Karou.... I especially like the eye one, the shading and gradient you did looks pro. :)

#3 User is offline   Fukyu no Higure 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 19 March 2006 - 02:37 PM

View PostShonen, on Mar 2 2006, 09:03 PM, said:

Cool drawings, Karou.... I especially like the eye one, the shading and gradient you did looks pro. :)

Domo, domo shonen-kun *smiles*

I am very proud of Loki's eye ball (it took me so long to do it too)

could you believe that is all one layer too?

I shall do more once I get my lappy back. Karou promises!

DOMO ARIGATO GOZIMASU SHONEN-KUN FOR THE COMMENT! IT IS VERY APPRECIATED!! *bows very low*

#4 User is offline   anime21 

• *smack*
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 20 March 2006 - 01:40 AM

The style is unique. It reminds me of the clamp style of shojo art. Well... the people at least. The crest mark that you have made is very out there. You should color it. You are very good with shading and shoulder lengthing but I suggest that you work on the hair a bit. For the image kuro's bloody scar, the head seems a bit flat. That flatness could suggest that he is top bald, and we don't want that. lol! Bound, however looks just right. And I liked how you colored it too! lol! Color is always good or refined black and whites are good too. Colors are good because we can see what you really planned for the image to look like. Refined black and whites are good because then people can color it and make it look pretty for yah. lol! Kitatsukei's body is a bit too small. It looks like he could fall and break a hip. Careful about guy hips. There is a fine line between right and too small. It is very hard to get it right. Watch out for that. and good luck!

#5 User is offline   Fukyu no Higure 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 March 2006 - 02:22 PM

View Postanime21, on Mar 20 2006, 06:40 AM, said:

The style is unique. It reminds me of the clamp style of shojo art. Well... the people at least. The crest mark that you have made is very out there. You should color it. You are very good with shading and shoulder lengthing but I suggest that you work on the hair a bit. For the image kuro's bloody scar, the head seems a bit flat. That flatness could suggest that he is top bald, and we don't want that. lol! Bound, however looks just right. And I liked how you colored it too! lol! Color is always good or refined black and whites are good too. Colors are good because we can see what you really planned for the image to look like. Refined black and whites are good because then people can color it and make it look pretty for yah. lol! Kitatsukei's body is a bit too small. It looks like he could fall and break a hip. Careful about guy hips. There is a fine line between right and too small. It is very hard to get it right. Watch out for that. and good luck!

Thankyou very much for the comment Ani-san. Ehhh I actually started with DBZ if you would believe that hehe.
And i do see what you mean about kuro's head *sweatdrop* I didnt use a guide line (obviously) and it is one of my older pictures so *shrug* Also, if you want... I could get ya a colored copy if you would like ^^v (as soon as I make one)
Oh thank you very much for the comment on the crest! I'm not sure what colors i should use....*sweatdrop* (i like olive green and jade alot ^^;; )
Also, i dont color my pics alot of the time... but I will try to get some more up there. ^^v
Oh yea and with kita... i did draw his body a little bit too small.. but i didnt feel like fixing it. >.> (karou is lazy) Thankyou for the tip about guy's hips too ^^;; I didnt know there was a fine line. I will work on that! Thankyou very much (critique's are very appreciated as long as they aren't bashing or ripping the works apart.)
Domo Arigato Gozimasu!! *bows*
Karou

#6 User is offline   anime21 

• *smack*
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 21 March 2006 - 01:40 AM

Lol! I hope that helps. Guys hips and body structure is more like a straight pillar, if it slants in too much then it becomes almost femmy like a guy with boobs. @[email protected] If it is just too small for the head, but it is straight, then it looks like a bratz doll. @[email protected];;; So yeah. And there is alot of critereia too.. but I just haven't found them yet. Best way to correc yourself is look at a picture of the style of guy you are making. If you are using like say a body figure similar to someone in x then look at someone in x. If they look more like someone from umm s-cry-ed then look at someone. lol Internet is amazing. XD But yey! color! w00t! XD

#7 User is offline   Fukyu no Higure 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 26 March 2006 - 10:58 AM

View Postanime21, on Mar 21 2006, 06:40 AM, said:

Lol! I hope that helps. Guys hips and body structure is more like a straight pillar, if it slants in too much then it becomes almost femmy like a guy with boobs. @[email protected] If it is just too small for the head, but it is straight, then it looks like a bratz doll. @[email protected];;; So yeah. And there is alot of critereia too.. but I just haven't found them yet. Best way to correc yourself is look at a picture of the style of guy you are making. If you are using like say a body figure similar to someone in x then look at someone in x. If they look more like someone from umm s-cry-ed then look at someone. lol Internet is amazing. XD But yey! color! w00t! XD

hehe thanks alot Ani-san. (bratz dollz are scary!)
I'll keep that in mind the next time I draw ^^v
thought I dont draw off of pics either ^^;; I just draw what comes off the top of my head ^^; but I do agree that my guys have been getting alittle too skinny ^^;; I need to feed them more *laughs* but i do like my guys to look semi girly... not sure why but it just mystyle I guess *shrug* (CLAMP people are totally top heavy! O.O Fuma would break in half!)
Well Thankyou again Ani-san for the comment and help ^^ I really appreciate it! *bows*
Karou

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users