• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Webcomics I can't be bothered writing it out twice Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   bura 

• Creator of Happy the Fluffy Bunny and eMo-ose
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 22 October 2005 - 11:04 PM

For all the net geeks out there who used to live in a library/comic book shop (worst opening statement ever) before we discovered the addictive joy of the internet, webcomics are like combining two great loves, ala Romeo + Juliet or Mr T + Elvis. So here let us all discuss and recommend our favourites, and the ones that are just kinda... eh.

My Favs (check regularly)
    CtrlAltDel (Talking Xbots and gaming fun with Ethan and Co.)
    Errant Story (Crazy Devil Chicks on a search for god likee powers in order to pass final exams in high school, curious assassins, ancient elves and a hell of a lot explosions, gotta love it)
    Comedity (Only recently discovered it but a great read. Meet Garth. Garth talks to his shoulders. He's built a girl robot. The facets of his personality hold board meetings in his head. His girlfriend falls through plot holes. He moonlights as a super hero with a cape. I'm sorry. A cloak. His buddy Larom looks good in wings. There's a slippery penguin about (kudos to the comic below for most of that summary :P) )
    Dominic Deegan (Dominic Deegan, a seer for hire with a passion for puns, an unobservant cat who likes pirates, a half orc girlfriend and a weird family. Not the greatest art in the world but pretty fun)
    Megatokyo ('Nuff said)
    Gu Comics (small little gaming bites, nice)
    Cyanide and Happiness (sick stick figure weirdness. Personal favourite: The 5 second rule baby.
Well that's all I can think of at the moment, whaddayou like?

Heh heh, whadda

STOLEN FROM SAL BECAUSE I COULDN'T BE BOTHERED WRITING IT OUT AGAIN BUT IT WAS SOOO NEW!

#2 User is offline   Fukyu no Higure 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 02 March 2006 - 03:43 PM

Yea webcomics! i have a few to contribute!

*WARNING THESE ARE MOSTLY IF NOT ALL SHONEN-AI COMICS!*

Arcana - No longer updating... sadly
Very very wonderful comic, please check out!

AVALON - Shonen-ai... possibly yaoi still updating
funny webcomic.. not the best drawings but very good.

Hybrid Genesis: The Angelic Purgatory - Shonen-ai
This is a wonderfully cute comic!! (lots of Bishies!!) still updating

Schism - shonen ai
This comic will blow you away the storyline is fantastic! this is one of my top five comics. still updating

Fallen - not shoenen ai still updating
Ok i havent read this on in a while... so i forgot what it is about... sorry. ^^;; please check out anyway.

Directions of Destiny Very good web comic as i can remember... very pretty... as for shonen ai... i forgot. sorry.

Red moon, White Whiskers - shonen ai.. with animal people...
this is an interesting webcomic... i keep getting distracted while i read it so i keep having to start over... *grumbles* anywho enjoy *note* does have some graphic sex scenes ^^;

Sublunary - Yaoi, shonen ai, shota... oh my O_O
this has to be the worst manga i have ever read... content wise... ths is rated NC-17 for a reason. VERY GRAPHIC SEX SCENES!!

PANDECT - shonen ai still updating
SOOOO CUTEE!! *DROOLS* PLEASE READ THIS IT'S ADORABLE!! (one of my top five as well)

Brymstone - shonen ai... from what i could rememeber. I have not read this in a long time.. the drawings arent spectacular but they are pretty good. ^^ please enjoy and i appogize if there are any graphic scenes in it!

Chaotic Eternity -Shonen ai shonen ai, i believe it was pretty clean... though like some of the others... i havent read it in a while.. ^^;; Click here if other link does not work. (then go to reset to get to the main comic page. ^^)

Lucid Figment/Slanted Minds - Shonen ai pretty funny comic. ok drawings (look similar to Avalon) possiblility of graphic scenes later on it in... but im not sure. ^^;; sorry.

Shadow Catcher - shonen ai ... and vampires.... pretty funny comic... haha the main character is pretty cool too. enjoy its not finished though.

Shonen Ai Kudasai - shonen ai (VERY VERY FUNNY) THIS HAST TO BE THE FUNNIEST WEBCOMIC I HAVE EVER READ! its about two guys who are gay and are pretty much normal anime geeks. ^^; oh well its funny. you go and read!

Velvet - shonen ai this one i havent really read, but a friend of mine reccomended it saying its funny... and from what i have seen... it is funny. ^^; please enjoy.

Holiday Blue - dont remeber... cute.. Ok i really forgot about this comic but it was really good!! I will link the direct link for the manga here! please read.

(more will be added as i find them!! ^_6v)

#3 User is offline   Grim 

• bah... Evil
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 23 March 2006 - 02:46 AM

I would like to mention www.vgcats.com it's a great webcomic

#4 User is offline   Unyo-kun 

• Wind Tranqulity Wavemaster (NPC)
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 23 March 2006 - 07:34 AM

i cant believe no one posted this yet:

8-bit Theater: http://nuklearpower.com/latest.php

#5 User is offline   anime21 

• *smack*
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 29 March 2006 - 10:57 AM

Zomg! Grim got to it first. Go to http://www.vgcats.com/ and then check ou tthe archive. It is freakin hillarious.

#6 User is offline   Bass GS 

• ??
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 November 2006 - 04:06 PM

Bura, you should add your links to the weblinks library. :D

or maybe I will. :lol:

#7 User is offline   Quado 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 29 September 2007 - 01:30 AM

http://www.PennyArcade.com

it is teh...um...i like the humor...look up the four swords comic tho...i think its titles "excessive.... ....rupees...." yeah...i'll just put it in my siggy...

This post has been edited by Quado: 29 September 2007 - 01:32 AM

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users