Digital.Complex: Tierod Ball-Linkage Adapters available soon! - Digital.Complex

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Tierod Ball-Linkage Adapters available soon!

#1 User is offline   color0 

• GSR Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 26 December 2008 - 03:31 PM

Hey everyone,

If you've been following the various threads in this forum you'll have noticed that some of our MRCG's now have ball linkages replacing the original tierod horn adapter, like so:

Posted Image

We've found that this configuration is more consistent, precise AND durable than the original one, so I machined a bunch of adapters (the black fiberglass L-shaped piece) for anyone interested in copying this steering system config.

The parts are almost finished so they'll be available as soon as I figure out how I want to sell them. They'll be cheap, around $2 a pop, but you do have to source your own ball links.

Thanks!

#2 User is offline   color0 

• GSR Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 25 January 2009 - 08:01 PM

Hi,

I'm having TinyRC stock the parts, but he hasn't put the product listing up yet. I've been reminding him about it, so please hang tight and it'll be available for you soon. :)

#3 User is offline   color0 

• GSR Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 26 January 2009 - 12:44 PM

The ball-link adapters will continue to be a separate accessory for the MRCG as we can't require customers to source their own ball linkages (*I* don't really know where to get good ones from retail sources, I just hacked up a Mini-Z shock).

There are a few MRCG's left at RCKenon but I'm pretty sure those will go quickly as well. But once they're gone, they're gone; there's not enough market currently to support another batch of MRCG's. :)

#4 User is offline   EMU 

• GSR Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 27 January 2009 - 03:15 PM

I believe that PN's version is available from Kenon...

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users