• You cannot reply to this topic

Mario the Legend anything Mario... Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   katsu 

• twelveAM
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 18 March 2006 - 05:56 PM

Well, I'm suprised no one made a topic on the guy who brought gaming back again. If it wasn't for various games on the NES, gaming would've been dead about 10 years ago.

Mario was originally called Jumpman. He had red overalls and a blue shirt. Now its blue overalls and a red shirt. Oh yeah the reason for his mustache is because they couldn't show that he had a big nose. Sp they drew him a black line under his nose to show he had a huge nose. ;)

#2 User is offline   Sayonara 

• Puella Magi Sayo Dokidoki-da
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 19 March 2006 - 02:36 AM

http://www.nintendoland.com/home.htm

You should go there if you want to lowdown on Mario. But you're right Shin, who would have thunk Mario was the bad guy for Donkey Kong?

#3 User is offline   katsu 

• twelveAM
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 24 March 2006 - 03:24 PM

^Speaking of Donkey Kong did you play it? IT'S SO HARD!! I suck at it.

Did you play Super Mario Bros.? It was so awesome with the warp pipes and the hidden one ups...and that one glitch with the koopas. 1 ups forever!! [except you do it too much the game kills you. Lame]

#4 User is offline   gba_fan 

• Ken-chan, missing L's since 3/2007
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 27 March 2006 - 01:13 PM

I thought it was a buzzy beetle...o well. Yea, our uncle got so many lives it looked like a wierd half colored box instead of a number. Strange...

#5 User is offline   katsu 

• twelveAM
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 30 March 2006 - 10:15 AM

XD That's the one from the NES version, right? We did it on the SNES version, the one in Mario All-Stars.

There was this one island in Super Mario World that I do not how to get to still. It's in the Donut Plains top left side of land. You guys know how?

#6 User is offline   Sayonara 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 31 March 2006 - 12:45 AM

If I remember well enough, which I probably don't, but I think you get there by Star Road or completing a stage a certain way. Darn...my cousin should know this, he's the one who played the NES version more than me. Sorry, not much help. v.v

#7 User is offline   katsu 

• twelveAM
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 05 September 2006 - 11:06 AM

OOOHHH snap they're going to make a Mario game for Wii. It's called Super Mario Galaxy. Yeeeep it seems interesting just it looks like it can like give you a mean case of motion sickness.

#8 User is offline   Sayonara 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 28 September 2006 - 03:49 PM

Wow, the first impression I got was a more complex version of Super Mario Sunshine without the Sunshine and Flubb and all that. It does look like something that would make you a bit sick. Super Mario Galaxy for the Wii

Dude, Super Paper Mario for the Wii You can play as Peach?! D:! I remember on the N64 version of Paper Mario that after the end of a chapter or stage, you have to play as Peach in some sort of mini game mission. Anyways, check out the link on Super Paper Mario for the Wii. It also looks a bit confusing at first too.

#9 User is offline   katsu 

• twelveAM
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 29 September 2006 - 09:53 AM

Yep I remember that. I ran through Paper Mario 4 times and with 24 hours on each play each time. I played Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door and it was fun but not as fun as the first Paper Mario. Hopefully they make the next one much better than the GC one because I was a little disappointed at the difficulty of the game. The first one I couldn't beat without a strategy guide because there was this one part where you had to choose the right gate and if you didn't you'd have to restart. It was good fun though and the final boss wasn't that great but getting there was soooooo awesome. Yep go pick it up or get them ROM and play it...NAO!!

#10 User is offline   Sayonara 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 29 September 2006 - 04:20 PM

Haha, yeah! Paper Mario for N64 was a bit better than the GC version. The story was pretty good, get to have fun as Peach, and the allies were pretty good. The Thousand Year Door seemed a bit farfetched but was alright to keep the story going with added extras. Just hope the Wii version will have the same effect as the N64 version had but with good graphics of..paper!

Noticed anything about the Super Paper Mario? no allies but there's something always by your side and it's all colorfully.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users