• You cannot reply to this topic

Game of Thrones Book and Television Series Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Sayonara 

• Puella Magi Sayo Dokidoki-da
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 11 August 2014 - 01:10 PM

Rules and Reminder: Game of Thrones is the title of the television show adapted from GRRM's A Song of Ice and Fire which is part of an on-going series, currently at book #5 A Dance with Dragons. When posting please differentiate between the two since there are changes here and there. Some of which follows:

• Consolidated/New Characters
  • Cut/Added Scenes
  • Description

Currently I am on Book 1 A Song of Ice and Fire while I just finished Season 3 of the television series. While different, I want to read to get the aesthetic value the author instilled in the series (his vision) versus the vision of those who adapted it to screen.

Keep in mind that both book and television series have graphic scenes involving sex and gore. Tag your spoilers and have fun reading/watching/theorizing/ranting!

I hope to one day finish this book series. I barely get time to read for pleasure because of school gdi

#2 User is offline   aotsukisho 

• D.C Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Owner

Posted 14 September 2017 - 04:02 PM

I just started watching lol. First two or three episodes as of around a month ago

#3 User is offline   Sayonara 

• Puella Magi Sayo Dokidoki-da
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 30 September 2018 - 02:36 AM

aotsukisho, on 14 September 2017 - 04:02 PM, said:

I just started watching lol. First two or three episodes as of around a month ago

Yay! tbh I stopped at season 4 due to a series of unfortunate events. Teehee. Book series has been requested a lot so never got time to reading it and finishing. You can do it!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users