• You cannot reply to this topic

I'm f*cked xD Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Grim 

• bah... Evil
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 14 January 2006 - 12:14 PM

Ok here's the deal...
This thing started on the last week of school and have made life a livin hell :unsure:

I started to talk to a girl on in school she's nice and very good looking. We had a blast and we talked quite often since we had a class together. I gathered curage and asked her out and she shot me down -.-" it took me a while to get over her...

I started talking to another girl at school and she's also nice but we don't have much in common. She told me that she liked me and I was like w0t?! have my bad luck finally turned around? But then she said that she don't know what she wants :mellow: and we talked over the vacation but then she stopped talking to me... so I guessed that she didn't want anything to do with me.

Now I got over her too and started talking to another girl at the net and we had a lot common we both train much and we have fun talking. She told me that I look good and has said that she can see herself together with me but not now <_<

The it all came crashing down last friday and today :blink:

I talked to a friend to the first girl and she told me that the girl I liked turn me down because she was chocked and has feelings for me... (w00t?! ) well I decided then to go after her since all feelings came back at that instant.

The next day I talked to her for over an hour and we had a blast :)

Then today I saw a new tv-show and was away from the computer... Well when I returned girl nr 2 had tried to talk to me and said she had something important to say to me... I sent her a message on the phone but I haven't got a reply -.-"

I have never considered to be good looking more the less a guy who girls like and now I have 3 after me... I don't know what to do my world's upside down and I see no light at the end.

I think I should go after the first girl since I have strong feelings towards her but then I might get shot down again and I don't know if I have the strenght to deal with it...

I could go after the secound girl she is really nice and funny but I doubt that it would last long since we have so little in common...

I could try to get things working with the third girl but I think it would go to hell cause the distance.

Or I could screw it all.... which might open new alternatives...

#2 User is offline   Lolz 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 January 2006 - 05:33 PM

Wow.. 3 girls... You're a ladies man aren't you? B)
Its really up to you...

#3 User is offline   katsu 

• twelveAM
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 14 January 2006 - 08:19 PM

holy crap!! all the girls I went after shot me down and it stayed that way...they either didn't like me or was taken...T.T

It's completely up to you!! you have to think it over a shytload though...good luck!!

#4 User is offline   Grim 

• bah... Evil
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 15 January 2006 - 12:32 AM

View PostLolz, on Jan 14 2006, 05:33 PM, said:

Wow.. 3 girls... You're a ladies man aren't you? B)

Nope I ain't a ladies man xD

I have a lot of thinking to do as you said Shiniamaru...

Yeah I know it's up to me but I just need some other views on it that's why I posted it because at the moment I have thought the same thoughts 12 or 13 times a day and I can't find any solution...

:(

#5 User is offline   Lolz 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 January 2006 - 02:04 PM

LOL, sure you are. Three girls, who "all" wants a piece of you. :P Yeah, anyway if I was in your situation I... Welll.. I wouldn't want to be in your situation really. You could end up with all three girls hating you. Having girls hating you is BAD.. LOL I could say that cos I'm a girl myself. I know that girls can be SO evil. LOok I can prove it!

Posted Image

LOL..:lol: anyway just hope you don't end up with three angry girls..

#6 User is offline   Sayonara 

• Puella Magi Sayo Dokidoki-da
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 17 January 2006 - 01:51 AM

This seems pretty confusing to say the least. You had feelings for the first girl, she was pretty shocked and gave an answer she wasn't sure on giving you. Just had to give her some time to think and realize her feelings first.

I think it may be wise to go with the first girl, you liked her first. Really I have no say in this, it's you who is making the decision in your life, what you asked of us, we can only guide and point out the things to you.

#7 User is offline   Grim 

• bah... Evil
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 17 January 2006 - 08:04 AM

View PostLolz, on Jan 15 2006, 02:04 PM, said:

LOL, sure you are. Three girls, who "all" wants a piece of you. :P Yeah, anyway if I was in your situation I... Welll.. I wouldn't want to be in your situation really. You could end up with all three girls hating you. Having girls hating you is BAD.. LOL I could say that cos I'm a girl myself. I know that girls can be SO evil. LOok I can prove it!

LOL..:lol: anyway just hope you don't end up with three angry girls..

:lol: I've seen that img a lot of times and it's still funny :)

Still since I don't like myself very much I have trouble with thinking that other people (especially girls) likes me or even look in my way ^^;;

Yeah that's the worst part. If I screw it up with one the rest might get angry and I would have 3 angry girls after me :unsure: and like you said that ain't nice...

View PostSayonara, on Jan 17 2006, 01:51 AM, said:

This seems pretty confusing to say the least. You had feelings for the first girl, she was pretty shocked and gave an answer she wasn't sure on giving you. Just had to give her some time to think and realize her feelings first.

I think it may be wise to go with the first girl, you liked her first. Really I have no say in this, it's you who is making the decision in your life, what you asked of us, we can only guide and point out the things to you.

Yeah that's pretty much what I've been thinking Sayonara... The thing is that I don't know for sure that she likes me only that she had been checking me out xD and I heard it trought a freind of hers so I dunno :huh:

I will probably go on the same but as her now that I've got a job in Falköping (coach nothing big really) so I might get a chance to talk some more with her :D I don't know if I will have the curage to ask her out again though... Her friend told me that I should do that but I ain't sure because we don't know each other well. It might be positive and it might be negative that we don't know each other.

#8 User is offline   Lolz 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 17 January 2006 - 03:35 PM

Ahh, its can get fustrating at times but you should take note on some quotes:

Love is like a butterfly, the more you chase it, the more it excludes you, but it you just let it fly, it'll come to you when you least expect it.

Don't be afraid to tell someone you love them, surely, they might break your heart, but if you don't say anything, you might break their's.

#9 User is offline   Grim 

• bah... Evil
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 19 January 2006 - 08:17 AM

View PostLolz, on Jan 17 2006, 03:35 PM, said:

Love is like a butterfly, the more you chase it, the more it excludes you, but it you just let it fly, it'll come to you when you least expect it.

Nice although I don't like chasing after things :lol: well I wasn't looking for love just having a good time :D

View PostLolz, on Jan 17 2006, 03:35 PM, said:

Don't be afraid to tell someone you love them, surely, they might break your heart, but if you don't say anything, you might break their's.

Yeah that's true if I don't let the girl know she might loose hope and it ain't a good feeling (happened a couple of times to me xD ).

Here's the deal at the moment:
I have been talking to the first girl more and more although I can see if she likes me or not. Why is it so hard to tell? xD

I've wanted to ask her out although I have not had any great opertuneties too and that is essential (I think). Don't want to ask her infront of her friends because that might get awkward for both me and her... So sooner or later I will get a chance and untill then I'm going to keep on talking to her ;)

#10 User is offline   Lolz 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 19 January 2006 - 02:27 PM

So you want to know if she likes you or not..? LOL :lol:

Here's a guide if a girl likes you or not. (Don't know if most of it is true..)
she brushes up against you
she laughs when you say something (even when it's not funny!)
she gives you a compliment
she's turning red when you talk to her
she gets nervous when you're around
she's nervous while talking to you
she's playing with something (pen, bracelet, necklace...)
she's twirling her hair
she fingers hers lips
she didn't mention to you she had a boyfriend, but she did with others
she's checking in the conversation if you have a girlfriend
she reveals her feelings, and say: just kidding
she tries to be with you
she's trying to sell herself (sports, work, cuisine, sensitivity, wealth...)
she offers you something
she makes an effort with her outfit
she tries to be more beautiful (hairdresser, new clothes, lipstick, perfume...)
she fakes jealousy for fun
she invites you indirectly or if she suggests any activity
she likes to borrow your jumper, your jacket, your pen, your cap...
she asks you for help when she could ask somebody else
she likes your firstname and likes to pronounce it
she likes your clothes
she's asking for help
she wants to be with you
she wants to hear your voice
she's touching you while talking to you (arm, hand, thigh...)
she's touching you "accidently"
she likes to be close to you or in your space
she's usually looking at you
she's looking at you when leaving a room

#11 User is offline   Grim 

• bah... Evil
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 20 January 2006 - 10:34 AM

1.she brushes up against you: nope

2.she laughs when you say something (even when it's not funny!): she does laugh at my jokes :D

3.she gives you a compliment: Haven't noticed that maybe she have :S

4.she's turning red when you talk to her: It's -22 outside when I last spoke to her... then you're pretty much red from the start

5.she gets nervous when you're around: It's hard to see

6.she's nervous while talking to you: It's hard to see

7.she's playing with something (pen, bracelet, necklace...): Well when we talk she doesn't stay still... so maybe that's something... I dunno

8.she's twirling her hair: She's brushing her hair away from her face but I don't know if that counts

9.she fingers hers lips: never seen girl do that o_o

10.she didn't mention to you she had a boyfriend, but she did with others: Nope she's single

11.she's checking in the conversation if you have a girlfriend: Nope I did that to her xD so I guess she knows that I'm single...

12.she reveals her feelings, and say: just kidding : Nope we haven't talked about feelings at all

13.she tries to be with you: Dunno how can I notice that?

14.she's trying to sell herself (sports, work, cuisine, sensitivity, wealth...): We are talking a lot about sports since she is playing soccer and I play tennis :D don't know what you mean by selling though ?.o

15.she offers you something: nope she haven't offered me a thing

16.she makes an effort with her outfit: Nope...

17.she tries to be more beautiful (hairdresser, new clothes, lipstick, perfume...): haven't noticed (she's always beautiful xD )

18.she fakes jealousy for fun: Nope

19.she invites you indirectly or if she suggests any activity: Can you give me a couple of examples?

20.she likes to borrow your jumper, your jacket, your pen, your cap...: Nope we don't have the same classes and I've never seen a girl ask for a guys jumper :unsure:

21.she asks you for help when she could ask somebody else: Like I said we don't have the same classes

22.she likes your firstname and likes to pronounce it: I've never heard her say it at all

23.she likes your clothes: Dunno

24.she's asking for help: well I've offered my help on maths

25.she wants to be with you: Dunno

26.she wants to hear your voice: Dunno (how the h*ll can I notice that?)

27.she's touching you while talking to you (arm, hand, thigh...): Nope we aren't touchy at all here...

28.she's touching you "accidently": se previous

29.she likes to be close to you or in your space: Dunno don't think so

30.she's usually looking at you: Noticed it sometimes but it might be a coincidence (sp?)

31.she's looking at you when leaving a room: How can I notice that... assuming she's looking at me I can't look in her direction because then she will look down...

Current situation: I've been trying to find out if she likes me or not but I can't keep going on like this... Whenever I talk to her I want to ask her out or get her number although I never get to see her without her friends.I don't wanna embarrass her with asking her infront of a friend. I really want to ask her out... then everything will become better or come crashing down but then I know atleast. I hate going "appely" unknowing of anything.

I will probably not see her untill monday so I must come up with a good thing to say (or something) or else I will get shot down again... I guess

btw sorry 'bout bitching about this but I gotta vent on some way and I think writing takes out much bottled feelings....

#12 User is offline   Lolz 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 January 2006 - 07:51 PM

Well, in your current state I suggest you write her a love letter.. LOL

Sometimes noticing these little things can ber hard. There's saying like:
"Love is blind" or "Love makes lovers blind"

So, two people can be in love without even one of them noticing.. :D
Maybe you should ask one of your friend to see if she acts like she likes you or not..?

Just be aware, time is precious.. Later she might change her mind..?

#13 User is offline   Grim 

• bah... Evil
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 20 January 2006 - 11:39 PM

Yeah that's why I gotta act soon xD If I wait longer she might get bored or looking at other guys and if she does that I've got no chance...

Can't write love letters and it would kill me to deliver one xD

#14 User is offline   Lolz 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 January 2006 - 01:31 AM

View PostGrim, on Jan 20 2006, 11:39 PM, said:

Yeah that's why I gotta act soon xD If I wait longer she might get bored or looking at other guys and if she does that I've got no chance...

Can't write love letters and it would kill me to deliver one xD

LOL, well if you can't write one maybe get someone to help you? Would it really kill you if you deliver one? Maybe get a friend to deliver it for you.. :P

Well, I hope things turn out best for you...

#15 User is offline   Grim 

• bah... Evil
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 22 January 2006 - 01:45 AM

View PostLolz, on Jan 21 2006, 01:31 AM, said:

LOL, well if you can't write one maybe get someone to help you? Would it really kill you if you deliver one? Maybe get a friend to deliver it for you.. :P

Well, I hope things turn out best for you...

Yes it would kill me since I'm so nervous about this stuff I would would in cirkels 'till I would drop dead xD

I'm going to ask for her number from one of her friends and then I'm gonna send her a text message and hopefully I'll get a reply :D

#16 User is offline   Lolz 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 January 2006 - 10:16 PM

View PostGrim, on Jan 22 2006, 01:45 AM, said:

Yes it would kill me since I'm so nervous about this stuff I would would in cirkels 'till I would drop dead xD

I'm going to ask for her number from one of her friends and then I'm gonna send her a text message and hopefully I'll get a reply :D

Text messages are a great way to commmunicate.. ;) Maybe you could send some love messages ;) LOL... or is that too much for you?

Wow, I never knew guys gets nervous and that because of this stuff.. lol
Or maybe its just you? LOL Well, I never known a guy who's so nervous like you. They're all so calm and cool.

Or maybe.... :huh:
Maybe they're like that on the outside. But "deep" inside, they're all so nervous about it... Ah, well just a thought.

#17 User is offline   Grim 

• bah... Evil
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 23 January 2006 - 09:31 AM

View PostLolz, on Jan 22 2006, 10:16 PM, said:

View PostGrim, on Jan 22 2006, 01:45 AM, said:

Text messages are a great way to commmunicate.. ;) Maybe you could send some love messages ;) LOL... or is that too much for you?

Wow, I never knew guys gets nervous and that because of this stuff.. lol
Or maybe its just you? LOL Well, I never known a guy who's so nervous like you. They're all so calm and cool.

Or maybe.... :huh:
Maybe they're like that on the outside. But "deep" inside, they're all so nervous about it... Ah, well just a thought.

All guys are really nervous although we don't show it xD

No I think I can write a love message over the cell although I think it's better to do it face to face since it's more personal and much less cowardly :D

So this is the plan:
I'm gonna talk to her alone if I get the chance and then I will ask her out :rolleyes: if it goes well (meaning she wants to) I'll tell her how I feel and maybe we end up together :lol:
assuming that I won't get the chance I will send her a text message at the end of this week and ask her out. Same plan if she wants to go out with me :lol:

#18 User is offline   Lolz 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 January 2006 - 12:09 PM

LOL wow, I've learned a new fact xD

I think everyone gets nervous when telling someone how they feel, especially face to face. Cos you're always thinking what the other person thinks of you. LOL :lol:

I think that plan of yours sounds good. :D

#19 User is offline   Grim 

• bah... Evil
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 24 January 2006 - 07:32 AM

View PostLolz, on Jan 23 2006, 12:09 PM, said:

LOL wow, I've learned a new fact xD

I think everyone gets nervous when telling someone how they feel, especially face to face. Cos you're always thinking what the other person thinks of you. LOL :lol:

Yeah and you have not the slightest idea of what she/he is thinking and since my self asteem tells me that I have no chance it just makes it worse :(

View PostLolz, on Jan 23 2006, 12:09 PM, said:

I think that plan of yours sounds good. :D

Yeah I do so too but it's almost impossible to plan things like this :S

#20 User is offline   Bass GS 

• ??
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 24 January 2006 - 09:40 AM

That's okay Grim, I have the same problem as you... except nobody ever wants me lol XD

#21 User is offline   Lolz 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 January 2006 - 07:52 PM

View PostBass GS, on Jan 24 2006, 09:40 AM, said:

That's okay Grim, I have the same problem as you... except nobody ever wants me lol XD

LOL. Another person who has girl trouble? :P

View PostGrim, on Jan 24 2006, 07:32 AM, said:

Would you say then, this is your most brilliant plan you ever thought of? lolz :P

#22 User is offline   Grim 

• bah... Evil
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 25 January 2006 - 10:00 AM

[quote name='Lolz' date='Jan 24 2006, 07:52 PM' post='2997']
[quote name='Bass GS' post='2993' date='Jan 24 2006, 09:40 AM']
[/quote]

LOL. Another person who has girl trouble? :P
[/quote]

Hehe yeah right I don't think anyone else in the whole world have girl problems xD

[quote name='Grim' post='2993' date='Jan 24 2006, 07:32 AM']
[/quote]

Would you say then, this is your most brilliant plan you ever thought of? lolz :P
[/quote]

For the time being? yeah

I asked her out today... Got nervous and blurted out: "Hey you wanna do something together sometime?" she answered "yeah sure", "Can I get your number", "Here it is call me"...

Gonna send a SMS tonight and give her my number and then I'll ask her out on Friday :D So now I have a couple of days of thinking how to act on the date...

Suggestions?

#23 User is offline   Lolz 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 25 January 2006 - 09:58 PM

Sugestions?
Um, act cool? B) lol
I dunno, just be as normal as possible? Try not to be too nervous.. lol
I dunno really.. maybe you should ask a guy's opinion.. :)

#24 User is offline   Calvat 

• PipPip

Posted 26 January 2006 - 02:15 AM

I'm not great on this stuff...

... But act yourself, even if you love her and stuff, be yourself don't act as someone else, for when in future that "Act" will fade off and you'll be yourself, and she might not like it.

And even if being yourself means getting shut down, then take that risk, you're looking for someone who likes you for who you are.

#25 User is offline   Lolz 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 26 January 2006 - 02:32 AM

View PostCalvat, on Jan 26 2006, 02:15 AM, said:

I'm not great on this stuff...

... But act yourself, even if you love her and stuff, be yourself don't act as someone else, for when in future that "Act" will fade off and you'll be yourself, and she might not like it.

And even if being yourself means getting shut down, then take that risk, you're looking for someone who likes you for who you are.

Wow, good advice.. :lol: A good advice indeed.. xD Are you a love doctor? LOl..

#26 User is offline   Calvat 

• PipPip

Posted 27 January 2006 - 04:47 AM

N-No. >.>;

#27 User is offline   Grim 

• bah... Evil
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 27 January 2006 - 11:24 AM

I have got her phone number for both her homes and I've been talking to her more and more :D I asked her out and she said yes... She asked me what I wanted to do but I said that she should decide and then she couldn't come up with anything at the spot. So I'll call her again tomorrow :D

I will act myself don't worry :) There's no point in trying to hide who you are...

#28 User is offline   Lolz 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 27 January 2006 - 02:03 PM

View PostGrim, on Jan 27 2006, 11:24 AM, said:

I have got her phone number for both her homes and I've been talking to her more and more :D I asked her out and she said yes... She asked me what I wanted to do but I said that she should decide and then she couldn't come up with anything at the spot. So I'll call her again tomorrow :D

I will act myself don't worry :) There's no point in trying to hide who you are...

That sounds good.. :) SO after all of this it turned out well... xD good for you! :D

#29 User is offline   Calvat 

• PipPip

Posted 27 January 2006 - 05:41 PM

Good luck!

#30 User is offline   Bass GS 

• ??
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 01 February 2006 - 10:54 AM

Good luck to you, Grim. :) Hope everything goes well.

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users