• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

deja vu Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Bass GS 

• ??
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 26 April 2006 - 10:48 AM

has it ever happened to you before? i was walking home today, and I had the distinct feeling that I had previewed the events I saw before. It was really creepy, i actually stopped and thought about it before continuing. :unsure:

how bout you guys?

#2 User is offline   chimanako 

• DJ Fuminshou
  • PipPip
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 26 April 2006 - 04:45 PM

This actually happens to me rather frequently. Well, once every couple of months. A lot of people describe deja vu as a momentary feeling of familiarity. But for me, it can last for several minutes. And it's so familiar at times that I know what happens next. I can never place my finger on it - if I actually DID experience it before, or if it was something else. Many times it feels like I've had a very specific and vivid dream about it.

#3 User is offline   Sayonara 

• Puella Magi Sayo Dokidoki-da
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 29 April 2006 - 03:37 AM

Yeah I guess you can say it's true that we all have those feelings that we've been there before or seen it before when in our current memories we have no recollection. I always wondered this and for some reason, a teacher at my school keeps thinking that you're "psychic" if you have those feelings. Strange, no?

#4 User is offline   Neinball 

• Über Kommander, Biaaatch!
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 03 May 2006 - 04:37 PM

Well, I often have a sense of Deja Vu, usually cause I write about what I think's going to happen in the future. And then it does happen. Not going into any examples, cause they're a bit personal, but I worry that sometime I'll write an apocolyptic bit of prose, and it'll happen.

#5 User is offline   ramengirl 

• PipPip

Posted 09 May 2006 - 11:18 AM

lol thats interesting.. yea.. i've had deja vu b4.. alot actually.. and what makes it weirder is when it happens over again.. like double deja vu.. or triple deja vu.. like i'll dream sumthing.. then later.. i swear it happened.. and i'm like.. "woah dejavu".. then i have a dream.. like hey.. this happened b4.. and then it happens again.. and i'll say "woah dejavu.. hey this happened b4".. but the words themselves is part of the dejavu.. then after that moment.. i've creeped myself out.. like i've hit sum sorta hole in time.. then i'll purposely do sumthing dif. then what i knew what would happen to stop the dejavu.. haha .. maybe i'm crazy +_+

#6 User is offline   aotsukisho 

• D.C Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Owner

Posted 01 June 2006 - 10:10 AM

Haha, I usually don't notice that it's deja vu until after it's happened, so I can't do your deja vu avoidance thing, ramengirl. :P

#7 User is offline   anime21 

• *smack*
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 02 June 2006 - 01:26 AM

it happens to me too. Somedays, I know I can avoid that event, but most of the time, I don't know remember the dream until it happens. All of my Deja Vu is not dangerous so I'm all set. XD Deja Vu! To see before! XD

#8 User is offline   Grim 

• bah... Evil
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 22 August 2006 - 10:37 AM

I have had some serious Deja Vu moments in my life... I've been accused for seeing into the future a lot of times ;) the thing is that i don't dream of a little sequense I often dream about 20 minutes or something so I'm often trying to get away from it. Wan't to belive that destiny don't exist because that would be plain boring...

oh yeah I kinda cheated on a test once... I dreamt that I got to see the test and I got a B- on it and I got to see all questions and what I did wrong. Next day in school I had a biology test and voila it was the test that I dreamt of. Wrote the test and didn't have a single error thanks to the dream :P

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users