• You cannot reply to this topic

It's Sept. 11 Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   aotsukisho 

• D.C Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Owner

Posted 11 September 2006 - 01:10 AM

It's been five years... do you remember how things were back then? How much we were all affected back then, and even today. Never forget.

#2 User is offline   marmaldegirl16 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 11 September 2006 - 11:28 AM

it's so weird for me. I mean 5 years ago all I remember about the day was getting out of math because we got to watch the news. I still lived in Michigan and didn't even know about the twin towers until that day. Now living in New York, all my friends know like every little detail about the day. Now that I'm older though I know the truth about what happened. It's sad, I don't see how someone could do something so horrible. And you're right Sho...it won't be forgotten, not ever.

#3 User is offline   ramengirl 

• PipPip
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 11 September 2006 - 01:10 PM

yes.. that was such a sad day.. i remember sleeping.. and my dad waking me up to show me whats on tv.. i totally didn't believe him.. but then later i noticed it was the news.. and it was happening.. all i could do was stand there.. not able to do anything.. so helpless like everyone else.. all we could do was watch as all those people were dying.. no.. we'll never forget..

#4 User is offline   katsu 

• twelveAM
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 11 September 2006 - 04:50 PM

OMG I FEEL SO BAD. I was up and getting ready for school. Then it happened so school was cancelled. My family....well I won't say anything here. I could be killed if I said it.[no we aren't al-quida] It was pretty horrifying though.

#5 User is offline   Sayonara 

• Puella Magi Sayo Dokidoki-da
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 12 September 2006 - 01:33 AM

What is was like back then? Honestly, I wasn't into politics so I didn't understand all this President Bush and "oh my gosh terrorists attacking us let's kill them". It was eigth grade for me. All I remember that morning was my mom calling other teachers, telling them to turn on the tv and watch the news report. I had a test in science that day and unfortunately, I thought it was a good day because I didn't have to take that science test I was sure to fail in as there was no school. I didn't understand anything in depth since the incident happened until high school 11th and 12th grade, when one very openminded teacher told us everything and probably more. Yep, I thank that teacher very much for lecturing and teaching us that others would be hesitant about.

#6 User is offline   aotsukisho 

• D.C Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 11 September 2008 - 11:29 PM

hmm, for some reason nobody posted last year...September 11 just passed. Did everyone give a moment of silence?

#7 User is offline   katsu 

• twelveAM
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 12 September 2008 - 12:49 AM

Kelson's birthday, yaaaay.
I didn't put much mind into it, but it's been 7 years already. craaazy

#8 User is offline   aotsukisho 

• D.C Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 11 September 2009 - 07:53 AM

today's September 11... don't forget to give a moment of silence.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users