• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Music Recommendations Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   bura 

• Creator of Happy the Fluffy Bunny and eMo-ose
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 21 October 2005 - 04:20 AM

Here you can recommend music to other members who have similar tastes to you, or you know of an artist who fits their taste (you don't have to like it :P )

When recommending, try and follow this format:

For: Member Name
"Song Title" by Artist

So if you've posted a list of your favourite songs, check here regularly; someone might have something for you.

#2 User is offline   djSL 

• YE~yE~YEAAA~~~
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 22 October 2005 - 01:41 PM

okay to kina get started, to anyone who likes the beatles or catchy lite rock than Franz-Ferdinand is there to support you. it r0x0r5!! its modern day classic rock style so yea if anyone likes that stuff do your ears a favor and check it out. (ooww!!! typing with wrist that has crack bone not good idea)

#3 User is offline   Kurama (Reinitiated) 

• BACK IN BLACK
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 October 2005 - 02:55 PM

Franz Ferdinand rocks they are a great band for a change of pace... i really like there old cd and even though there new cd is a little bit of different type of music I like where they are going with their music... Me recomendend them as well

Oh and anyone who doesn't know or hasn't heard of them check out Lucky Boys Confusion my favorite rock band, they have good music especailly their song called atari

#4 User is offline   djSL 

• YE~yE~YEAAA~~~
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 15 November 2005 - 02:52 PM

WARNING FOR ALL RAP HATERS: DONT READ!!!

tech n9ne is a great group in my opinion, they have really ketchy beats and really fast flow (for those who dont know, flow is your lyric speed)

ALSO BEWARE: ITS SERIOUS GANGSTER TYPE SHIZZLE!!

#5 User is offline   Grim 

• bah... Evil
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 22 November 2005 - 10:09 AM

For pop lovers don't read this:

In Flames: Most of their songs are good but try listen to Jester Script transfigured, Jester Race and Reroute to Remain.

#6 User is offline   Bass GS 

• ??
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 13 March 2006 - 01:42 PM

what's in flames?

I like Linkin Park, Sum41 and Offspring... and no I'm not emo. B)

#7 User is offline   Lacer/Lacen 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 March 2006 - 05:26 AM

Guilty Gear and various game music for me... I'll listen to anything actually...as long as it doesn't irritate me... Eurobeat's ok but it gets irritating if listened to for a long period of time... Want a sample of the music on Guilty Gear? Just ask me...I'll give you a link to one of the songs on my angelfire site... Or if you know Shonen in real life, ask him to show you on his X-Box or whatever. That damn guy owes me for getting him into a lot of things... <.<;;;

You better not be Emo man...I'll kick your Emo (meow~!) ass if you are... I can't stand Emo people who do it for the sake of fitting in with today's idiot (woof woof~!) Emo (honk honk~!) teenage society... They all deserve to die... They disgrace the name of those who had to go through serious shit with their whining (wheee-ooo-weee-ooo) songs and what not... (bling blong bling blong) them to hell man...I (kon kon~!) hate those little bastards... I'll kill em...for taking Goggles away...I'll kill em... Emo...(baaaa....)...go away... -.-;;;

<unyo> watch your swearing... and also this is off topic</unyo>

#8 User is offline   Bass GS 

• ??
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 March 2007 - 12:50 PM

View PostLacer/Lacen, on Mar 14 2006, 05:25 AM, said:

Guilty Gear and various game music for me... I'll listen to anything actually...as long as it doesn't irritate me... Eurobeat's ok but it gets irritating if listened to for a long period of time... Want a sample of the music on Guilty Gear? Just ask me...I'll give you a link to one of the songs on my angelfire site... Or if you know Shonen in real life, ask him to show you on his X-Box or whatever. That damn guy owes me for getting him into a lot of things... <.<;;;

You better not be Emo man...I'll kick your Emo (meow~!) ass if you are... I can't stand Emo people who do it for the sake of fitting in with today's idiot (woof woof~!) Emo (honk honk~!) teenage society... They all deserve to die... They disgrace the name of those who had to go through serious shit with their whining (wheee-ooo-weee-ooo) songs and what not... (bling blong bling blong) them to hell man...I (kon kon~!) hate those little bastards... I'll kill em...for taking Goggles away...I'll kill em... Emo...(baaaa....)...go away... -.-;;;

<unyo> watch your swearing... and also this is off topic</unyo>

:lol: :lol: :lol: bling blong bling blong? :lol:

I found out about this guy called dm ashura recently, his stuff is pretty good too.

#9 User is offline   anime21 

• *smack*
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 21 March 2007 - 01:36 AM

If you guys like some progressive rock, listen to Pain of Salvation. A good album of theirs is The Perfect Element. It is amazing. :D

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users