• This topic is locked

WEtech Glock 19 gen 4 FDE frame

#1 User is offline   aotsukisho 

• D.C Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Owner

Posted 18 August 2020 - 11:17 AM

Acquired a WEtech Glock 19 gen 4, did not intend to keep this one so I'll prep it for sale

Posted Image
Box is standard WE

Posted Image
It came with G17 mags so they stick out from the grip a bit. It did come with all the extra backstraps and extended pins as well, and what I'm assuming is the oil for lubrication

Orange tip can be seen, but once it's pulled out it has zero retention in the barrel.

Posted Image
One of the mag baseplates are cracked, I will have to replace it

Posted Image
Comparing my WE G19g3 with AW P80 lower, the slides look to be identical apart from markings

Posted Image
Slides can be swapped with zero issues. I do like the blacked out look on the P80 so I will keep it this way.

Posted Image
There are no internal differences between the gen 3 and gen 4 Glock 19 replicas. This is good news for people who are buying aftermarket frames, very good compatibility

Posted Image
Swapping over parts into the slide, standard WE recoil spring and spring guide. I just noticed the orange paint on the inside of the slide, but it's not visible from the outside.

Posted Image
Back together with proper G19 mags.

Posted Image
Back in the box with the orange tip 'attached' - it will fall out given the slightest jiggle so whatever

Posted Image
Chrono results on 0.25g, right around 0.9J ([email protected]). Lower FPS is standard for a pistol with a short barrel.

I might have to change the packing as it was struggling to hop 0.25g past 50 feet on max wheel setting. Other than that, this pistol works great and should be a nice sidearm.

Once the packing is changed, was thinking of selling this for $130 OBO.

#2 User is offline   aotsukisho 

• D.C Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Owner

Posted 24 August 2020 - 04:08 PM

Pistol has been sold.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users