View PostBad, on Feb 12 2006, 09:58 PM, said:

i suggest you read obake files... thats scary lol they are true too

What's obake files? I never heard of them. :blink:

#32 User is offline   Bad 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 13 February 2006 - 07:29 PM

ghost stories.. and real life ones at that including pictures and stuff... but the guy who a wrote them died..or i think he died i dunno
heres the book and uhh if you need you could look up on google for more of the book titles

http://www.booklines...bmt/462245.html

#33 User is offline   Lolz 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 February 2006 - 08:06 PM

oo... wow over 25 years of stories.. mm, I never read any horror story or anything like that. :blink:

anyway, usually in small islands, there's a lot of ghosts and ghosts stories.. I recon all the asian countries are full of ghosts.. lol

#34 User is offline   Bad 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 February 2006 - 08:25 PM

ya japan is ummm lets say they believe in ghosts much

#35 User is offline   Lolz 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 February 2006 - 08:38 PM

OMG OMG.. oh no!!! I was planning to go Japan in the end of this year.. :(

#36 User is offline   Bad 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 February 2006 - 12:25 AM

lol uhhh dont worry bout it.... but yea...lol havent you ever seen the japanese scary movies.. or the oriental ones...>.< they are kinda scary... might i suggest you watch the eye 2 i think its called that...*Shivers* scary movie...... bt yea... uhhh dont wimp out just cuz of me... saying that
ive just heard some oddly disturbing ghost stories about japan... but yea..dont change your mind cuz of me im just being odd

#37 User is offline   Lolz 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 February 2006 - 10:52 PM

Japan scary movies: "the ring".. omg it was on tv last time (the jap ver.) and I didn't know.. :mellow: well it was freaky.. :blink: cos the lady was telling how in her dreams there's a girl from the well.. and she kept on having that dream.. *shivers* one of my friend watched it and got disturbed and was sleepless for 2 weeks... and my other friend "Loves" those scary movies.. she wacthed all "the rings".. man I don't get how she can do that.. :blink:

Yeah anyway, I am a wimp.. LOL but I think I prefer reading something scary than watching it.. But I don't know, I'm really interested in ghosts stories..

#38 User is offline   Grim 

• bah... Evil
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 19 February 2006 - 02:42 AM

Then you should read IT by Stephen King it's the best horror novel I've ever read. It's actually the only book I've been scared of :D

#39 User is offline   Unyo-kun 

• Wind Tranqulity Wavemaster (NPC)
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 19 February 2006 - 10:28 PM

:( i feel unspecial ive never have met a ghost. nope. not even at the famous KOEC (i think thats what its called i forget i havnt been up there in ages)

prolly cuz i lived up volcano side. :( no ghosts for me

#40 User is offline   Bad 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 February 2006 - 11:46 AM

lol uhhh couple nights ago was strange.... cuz like i was gunna go put my cd mag back in my car... and like i turned and i thought i saw something white and transparent pass by out of the corner of my eye and well lol it dissapeard... and i was like what the!....so i ran back in i told my sis and she laughed she was like obake! lol but any way yea i looked at my glasses and they had all smudges and yea the light was on in the car port so i was like ok... it prolly was that any way i wiped my glasses and put em back on and went outside again

#41 User is offline   Lolz 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 February 2006 - 05:57 PM

:blink: eeek scary... oh yea.. Couple of weeks ago, I went to my friend's house and all day we did nothing and mucked around and we were supose to study for our bio test.. and yea we did get around to studying and it was like 6-7... while we were styuding, I thought I saw someone or "something" went past her window.. :blink: and yeah, we got freaked out cos it was only the two of us. We thought, it was either a ghost or a thief.. lol either way, it was kinda freaky :P

#42 User is offline   Bad 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 February 2006 - 10:16 PM

smart....any way i gotta get back to my homework but yea. you never know in those situations lol i watched when a stranger calls not to long ago and im not really freaked about going out side its just i would of hated for that to happen to meXD

#43 User is offline   Lolz 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 February 2006 - 11:10 PM

lol, yeah I gotta get back to my hw too.. =( sniff sniff...

#44 User is offline   ramengirl 

• PipPip
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 06 February 2009 - 09:21 AM

I can see ghosts.... >_> i'm serious.. as well as lost spirits and guardian angels/spirits.. my eyes are weird like that :\

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users