• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Saddam Hanged o_o;;; Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   anime21 

• *smack*
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 30 December 2006 - 05:52 AM

Go Ahead, look it up on google or something. He was hanged a few minutes before 6 am bagdhad time(dec 30 2006), 10 pm eastern time(dec 29 2006). It was crazy. Do you think it was a good part on the Iraqi government's part? How about the US govt's part?

#2 User is offline   Sayonara 

• Puella Magi Sayo Dokidoki-da
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 30 December 2006 - 09:56 AM

Dang, this is big news, hard to believe that he was captured by U.S. forces just three years ago.

It's not over yet; the death of Saddam doesn't necessarily mean the government can do it's job again. Give it 50/50 chance that it will do the job they were supposed to do but the other half would result in more killings just like when Saddam was in charge.

#3 User is offline   anime21 

• *smack*
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 04 January 2007 - 03:47 PM

Wonderful way to end the year, eh? ^_^;;;
But on a more serious note, I don't think that his death did anything more than upset terrorists. The war seems really pathetic at this point and I just can't see Saddam's death do anything except get rid of the terrorist's "sponsor" and end the Iraqi suffering and vengeful feelings towards Hussein.

#4 User is offline   aotsukisho 

• D.C Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Owner

Posted 04 January 2007 - 07:59 PM

Well, it wasn't so much to stop terrorism, more to punish an individual. However, that being said, it will have some side effects on the rest of the world, good or bad. Actually, good and bad. I imagine that there's still people that support him/his ideals, along with those who still oppose/have opposed them in the past.

I haven't been watching the news lately, but did they ever find out who that guy with the video cam was?

#5 User is offline   anime21 

• *smack*
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 05 January 2007 - 12:23 PM

I don't know. All I know is that there was a guy who had a vid cam phone and recorded his hanging and then put it on youtube. It was then removed cause people found out about it and posted alot of messages to each other and stuff. ^_^;;;;

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users