• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Anime Revolution V.1. Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Joshua Pack 

• PipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Members

Posted 20 December 2005 - 12:48 PM

It is back up... but not fully working. Do not click on the link that it sends in the email. you have to go to the page manually and activate your account...

anyway, here is the addy.

http://www.hightek-designs.info/ar2

It is just like old times.

vejida

#2 User is offline   Lacer/Lacen 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 December 2005 - 12:40 AM

It's been far too long since I've seen this game... It isn't like old times until all of the originals hear about this and return for a reunion. Unless we're all able to get our old stats back and stuff I think everyone who put that year or so of training will be too disappointed to play by starting over from scratch. Id will most definatly hate the fact that he trained his ass off to get to like 40k PL, WAY higher than any of us had ever gotten without cheating *coughultragokucough*. Haha, vejida, you know what I mean. ^^; It would be cool if we could all get back together and see one another atleast once for a reunion or something. If you want to use my music from like 3 years ago when the game first came out I still got em on my angelfire site. I'm suprised as well that it hasn't been shut down yet due to lack of usage. o.0;

It took about 2-3 years for this thing to get back up and running... We're all much older than we were before. I'm not even sure if the others would even still be interested in playing but I'm sure they haven't forgotten the great times we all had back there. I still remember those times and cerish those memories... I think I'll...go do a tribute pic tomorrow after work with all of our characters from Anime Revolution inside. This is where all of my adventures and original friendships started after all...so it's not like I can just go and turn my back on it. What do you plan to do with this vejida? Are you going to make something out of it or are you just doing this to give us all a chance to relive our memories? Whatever you want to do with it I'll see what I can do to help like the old days. I'm kinda hesistant to tell Mint and the others about this at the moment, I'll wait a little while or you could mention that AR is back up and that we could have a reunion or something. I don't know, Id and I are still around, Bad is too, Mint and Allie still don't get along very well but none of us have really kept in touch with them lately. Blez is MIA... -.-; You know where Shimmy is. Shonen didn't play much but he did have a part to play in the storyline. I doubt we'll be able to find that Colaaz guy...damn hacker! XD And those Dark Squad Flunky peoples Edd, Pon, Mel, and Daikyou are still around. I think Unyo guys could probably contact them. Well, I think Kazuki is the one who hangs out with them now, so he could probably mention it to them. I'm looking forward to see where this will go. I signed up as lacen by the way. Anyway, let's see what comes out of this, I'm looking forward to it. See you later vejida!

#3 User is offline   Joshua Pack 

• PipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 26 December 2005 - 08:23 AM

I put it up, because I found all the files, just not the backup for the game. It brought back so many memories I had to post it up here. I just about cryed thinking about all the good times we had there.

I never knew how confusing the game really was. I mean, for crying out loud you have to call hichi to gain your stats. But in any case, the game is a great memory, and I want to restore it back o life, but better. I would need everyones help, And I would have to redo a lot of the scripting sence it is badly scripted and was my second game I have ever created.

One of these days we will be back together.... so we will be 80 years old when it happens, and the graphics will look very badly.... At least we will be together :)

Vejida

#4 User is offline   Bass GS 

• ??
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 18 January 2006 - 10:57 AM

Looks neat Vejida. Unfortunately, I don't have a computer at home anymore so I can't play.

#5 User is offline   Lacer/Lacen 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 January 2006 - 01:24 AM

Vejida, I'm going to be working on my Time Fusion, Anime Revolution, Shonen and Lacer Adventures Seasons 1 and 2, Wings of Time, and Wings of Dimensions Anime/Game Mega Project. I may be adding another series into the set to complete it all, but for now I'm just going to finish up this 5 year 5 series project and maybe later finish it off with a bang! It's going to take a lot of time and effort to write out and finalize all of my stories, characters designs, official artwork, manga (going to try something), etc. Once I'm done with finalizing everything (well the Anime Revolution series), then maybe you can use my finalized project of the Anime Revolution series for your remake of the online game. Main Characters for Time Fusion, Anime Revolution, Shonen and Lacer Adventures Season 1 and 2, and The Wings of Time are finalized. Main Villains for Time Fusion, Anime Revolution, Shonen and Lacer Season's 1 and 2, and Wings of Time are finalized. There's still openings for extra/side characters in Wings of Time and Wings of Dimensions. If anyone wants to help me with this project, feel free to contact me through E-mail, Instant Messaging, on my Cell Phone, etc. Don't PM me here because I don't really come on to D.C much. I'll give you credit and if we can actually produce this into something big or even just something little that we can all remember and enjoy then I'll see what I can do about payments and stuff. I know that each and everyone of you have your own unique skills and if we combine all of our skills we can make something great out of our teamwork! Even if I have to do this project alone, I'm still doing it. When it's finished and done with, I hope you all (whoever took place in any of the series) will be able to smile and remember the good old days adn adventures we used to have in my Anime/Game series. Until we meet again my friends, Lacen out!

-Lacen

#6 User is offline   Joshua Pack 

• PipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 23 January 2006 - 11:53 AM

Sounds great.... I am awaiting your finished product :)

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users