• You cannot reply to this topic

Tekken Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   katsu 

• twelveAM
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 24 July 2006 - 07:19 PM

So who do you use? I use Baek and Kuma/Panda. Baek has crazy oki with his d+4,3,3,3~f/b and his d+2. You can basically do almost anything out of the flamingo and most of his moves cancel into the flamingo as well. With Baek I use d/f2,1,2,3~,1,2,3~,1,2,3~,f+4. Does about 60 damage. With the bear f,f+2, u/f+2, 1,f+1/2about half life gone. So tell me about who you use and what kind of combos you do.

#2 User is offline   Neinball 

• Über Kommander, Biaaatch!
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 29 July 2006 - 09:31 AM

Asuka Kazama. lp,rp,rk; <-+rp&rk, rp+rk, <-lk.

That's pretty much it.

#3 User is offline   katsu 

• twelveAM
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 11 August 2006 - 11:12 AM

LOL speaking of Asuka Kazama...A dude that never played in his lif played me with her and completly buttraped me...he got a perfect!!

Kuma has a new launcher in DR. b+3+4.

#4 User is offline   waddles 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 15 September 2006 - 06:30 AM

hey darkangel if you want some juicy Asuka stuff just ask me. i pwn shininamaru in Tekken 5 DR, lol nah just kidding. but some nice Asuka stuff right here: f+rp, b+rp,lp,lk, f+lp+rp. 2, lp+rk, b+rp,lp+rp,rk. (while crouching) db,df,db,df+lp+rp,b+rp,lp,lk, f+lp+rp. hope any of that helps.

#5 User is offline   MOSHI 

• omega boto killa
  • PipPip

Posted 03 October 2006 - 03:55 AM

hahaha you guys all suck cuz I pwn you with my kangaroo!

#6 User is offline   TyeDyedTyger 

• PipPip

Posted 03 November 2006 - 11:59 PM

I AM HERE. This is all you need to know. For reasons beyond the known mystical universe- i always win at Namco fighters.
Always. Azrael Knows.
Anyone ever wished for online VS in Tekken? then i could destroy you all and prove it.
Feng Wei, Paul Phoenix, Asuka(I trained Azreal),Lee Choalan, Jin(Normal, devil sucks),Heihachi, Nina, Kazuya and Bryan Fury are among my favourites.After winning so totally..it's hard to keep the desire to play. I find myself telling Aazrael off for not playing on ultra hard....sorrow.

#7 User is offline   katsu 

• twelveAM
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 04 November 2006 - 10:53 AM

Would you really destroy us? We've got plenty of good people here you know. Waddles mains Feng [but doesnt want to], he uses Steve, Nina, Anna, ad everyone else you can think of. HERO* uses Roger Jr. as main, Jin and Bruce as well, we've got a marduk/raven player, julia user, bryan user and me, baek main, kuma/lee/moku subs. And computers are nothing man. On ultra hard, yeah the block everything but theres always at least one move that'll hit them most of the time. Bryan for instance. f,f+2 is fast strong and has low frames. Spam it and you win. Roger Jr. has his f+3,4, 2. If they block the 3,4 the 2 almost always hits. So send some vids!!

#8 User is offline   TyeDyedTyger 

• PipPip

Posted 07 November 2006 - 12:39 AM

i have no footage devices- but at this year AVcon, an Australian anime convention, there was this Steve fox user who kept everyone in the room on the ground, till he met THE BRYAN THAT WOULDN'T FALL! it was hilarious to see someone accuse a guy of hacking Tekken.
I o NOT claim to be invinvible- i'm just not beatable yet- i wann meet some one who uses wang with skill, that would be horrible to face.
A murduk/Raven? Cool Murduks are rare around here, what we do have is A BAZILLION [email protected]!! (large Korean community I think)

I can't stand computer players, all you need is a variable move and broken rythem for the hit connection and they are gone. Paul's phoenix smasher and god hand come to mind, (the wait till they twich move that can cheese Jinpachi to death.) But everyone uses Paul well...it's the hair..it has powers.
I'm so suprised that someone recognises Roger! No one believes a marsupial could own!Have you ever had one of those wierd Mirror Matches happen where you and you opponent use the same character and for some reason, you both synchronise all of your moves and it goes into a 5 round draw? that happen to me once-never again i'm thinking. Scared me that did. heh.

#9 User is offline   viper2681 

• Go die in a fire, faggots.
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 08 November 2006 - 10:04 PM

View PostTyeDyedTyger, on Nov 3 2006, 11:59 PM, said:

I AM HERE. This is all you need to know. For reasons beyond the known mystical universe- i always win at Namco fighters.
Always. Azrael Knows.

Yeah...I'm gonna need you to come up to Hawaii and say that against someone I know on Soul Cal 3.

#10 User is offline   TyeDyedTyger 

• PipPip

Posted 09 November 2006 - 09:40 PM

Yeah!? Me too actually, who does he/she use?
I have problems against Voldo mostly (Hard to predict), but Zeigfried and Zasalamel have not a chance-(Every one of my freinds uses one or the other with profficientcy so i'm used to them)
Last year I lost to a Kilik user at a tournament. but with half an hour of owning Soul Calibur 3, (litterally, i purchased it on the day i went to the tournament and made it into the 3 division.)
My house mate was the only one to get a perfect in the whole tourney, a double at that. The cheers were wonderfull. He uses Zasalamel with merciless drive and Seong Mi Na with More skill. He came third due to a very obscure control config he ueses. (It's closer to DOAs controls) so hje had to cope.
I'm not invinvible- and i take that fisrt statement back then- i just wanna meet someone who can defeat me. All the others give up.
I use Raphael by the way, As well as Cervantes, Setsuka ,Sophitia and Cassandra.
Any one with a sword, curruntly practicing with Xianghua and Yeong Seong.
I need to repolish myself in Tekken 5, but by the next Tournament out here it will probably be replaced or too old to bring out a prize competition. Oh well...Tekkan 6! I await thee.

#11 User is offline   katsu 

• twelveAM
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 14 November 2006 - 08:08 AM

WHOO MOKUJINNNN!! Yep I made a card with Mokujin. w00t

#12 User is offline   waddles 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 24 November 2006 - 12:44 AM

man tyedye i soooo wanna challenge you in tekken =] naw but seriously my mains Feng but hes kinda sucking right now... cuz i dont play with him enough, lol... ive been playing Devil Jin mostly nowadays EWGF, f,f+3,1,b,f+2,1,2 for 70 dmg =] and alsooo i wanna challenge you some cs source =] considering you play im not that good at that game but i just wanna match my skill with yours =] in a Cal-IM team for 1.6 though =]

#13 User is offline   TyeDyedTyger 

• PipPip

Posted 25 November 2006 - 12:10 AM

Aww i wish we still got card in australia- they NEVER have them in stock and i missed out buy ONE guy in a line. The guy in front of me got the last one. Bugger.
Hehe, I wish i understood the uni-codes for the combos that you guys use- but then i'm all TRI, CIR, SQU, and EX. Playstation imbued habits.
I don't really have a main..i pick who ever I can make an excuse to use really. But I like Marshall mostly, I became profecient with Feng, the 10 hits a bit easy to predict but.
And when it copmes to CS i'm a noob really- i just happen to be very lucky....VERY lucky. well 'tyedyedtyger' is the steam account if you want to VS sometime, I'd love to.
I hope Az has been practicing, there is a deal I made with him that- IF he can beat me in an ever increasing number of rounds in Tekken 5, he can borrow the PS2 I loaned him. Every week the number increases-1st week, one round, 2nd week, 2 rounds, see?
Sadly I think it'll be comming back very soon.

#14 User is offline   katsu 

• twelveAM
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 25 November 2006 - 09:18 AM

You use ten-hits? Wow. Yeah Feng's ten-hit is very easy to predict. After playing enough you get to predict everyone's [then again i still get caught by Nina's T-T].

#15 User is offline   TyeDyedTyger 

• PipPip

Posted 25 November 2006 - 02:05 PM

Yeah 10 ARE nice to have, but just tryijng to do them all the time will get you KOed. Hehe..V.O.E.
As for predictable 10 hit combos, well if you ever feel like it Shinimaru,
look at Marshals 10 hit combo list, THAT'S why i like to use him. Hehe, I can just see someone knowing you know all of marshalls 10 hit combos waiting thinking he's got it al sussed out, then...use a throw.
If you play in closed areas such as ubran jungle or secret garden, you can actually get to a 14 hit combo- marvelous discovery is the father of invention.
By the way, does anyone else use Guard damage? I'm just wondering.

#16 User is offline   waddles 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 26 November 2006 - 05:26 AM

Hmm. Marshall Law staple juggles: (WS2, d/f+2, f,f+3+4)2, b+2, 3, 4, dss3 =] 10 hits? try avoid using them hmm we should get a vid cam and post up some match vids over here, lol.

#17 User is offline   TyeDyedTyger 

• PipPip

Posted 26 November 2006 - 06:50 AM

Dang- it's not fair! I can't translate WS2, d/f+2, f,f+3+4)2, b+2, 3, 4, dss3 into a move for the life of me. :blink: I don't know these abbrieviations!
I just memorise the config buttons as 'RP' 'LP' 'LK' 'RK' and '+'. then describe the combo that way. Not to say that your way is bad- I just don't get it is all. It's a universal system or something right?
Yeah, recording matches would be awasome!- even better if replays were saveable/sendable.
I wonder why they never put VS/fighter games on the PC? I magine the multiplayer! Hehe "...Or play Mortal Kombat with a freind in Veitnam!"

#18 User is offline   katsu 

• twelveAM
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 29 November 2006 - 09:57 AM

Yeah, it's universal. It's just easier and basically everyone that plays Tekken uses this system. No we don't use guard damage. If we did people would just keep using safe attacks that you can't get out of. It would just keep you locked. And about that 14-hit combo. You'll only get that if the person your playing sucks at predicting Law's 10-hits [his are easy to jab out of and to predict]. If you keep using throws after a 10-hit then you can just break it. Law might have many 10-hit variations, but they aren't as fast as you want them to be and won't cause the opponent to panic like Lili's.

#19 User is offline   waddles 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 01 December 2006 - 07:25 AM

Like Lili's? 10-hit? plz its a 4,1,3,then a variation after that. one is another 4,4 which you can low parry the second 4 other one makes her do a front flip, forget the input commands but she kicks you once in the flip then second kick is low parryable.

#20 User is offline   katsu 

• twelveAM
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 01 December 2006 - 05:34 PM

LOL yeah the stupid step-on-your-feet kicks.

#21 User is offline   waddles 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 16 January 2007 - 08:15 PM

ahh my Feng Wei is Expert thanks to Phil >.> i feel so proud of it =]

#22 User is offline   waddles 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 06 May 2007 - 11:13 AM

blahahha im bored so i feel like reviving the old tekken thread.... hmm my kazuya is getting better, twin pistons ftw and i can triple EWGF a lil bit better. his wall juice is good some good guarantees and phatty combos. feng is back down to 7th dan cuz i kep getting demoted, lol but its okay.

#23 User is offline   katsu 

• twelveAM
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 07 May 2007 - 07:21 PM

^^Watch the d00ble posting eh?

LOL you wanna know why? CAUSE YOU SUCK!! Nah...I suck at T5DR. My Baek's still at 3rd dan. T-T

#24 User is offline   waddles 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 08 May 2007 - 12:40 AM

man that post was soo long time ago... haha nah nah i know what you mean... mhmmm well thats okay im over trying to get "pro" at it just wanna play it for fun now.

#25 User is offline   katsu 

• twelveAM
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 08 May 2007 - 06:47 AM

Man. idk why, but for some reason when I go to the mall after a long time, I seem to use Jin. I'm not that good with him either...idk waheva

#26 User is offline   waddles 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 10 May 2007 - 07:14 AM

haha idk man... its up to you... my kazuya is getting kinda "better" though not really actually, haha, but hes fun to use... them EWGF's are fawesome =]

#27 User is offline   katsu 

• twelveAM
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 02 June 2007 - 10:39 PM

Your Kazuya's GAY! LOL seems like my Baek got better or everybody's just not used to playing me as they used to. But ho man, Kazu's Marduk smashed me. He double perfected me once....

#28 User is offline   waddles 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 03 June 2007 - 07:04 AM

kazu's marduk is the pinnacle of gayness just to let you know... everyone gets smashed by it

#29 User is offline   aotsukisho 

• D.C Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Owner

Posted 15 September 2009 - 12:54 PM

ooga booga, new Tekken out soon...

http://www.play-asia...-j-70-39ez.html

#30 User is offline   katsu 

• twelveAM
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 15 September 2009 - 10:58 PM

lol I preordered mine at gamestop for all the extra shit and the stick.

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users