• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Get To Know Us Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   bura 

• Creator of Happy the Fluffy Bunny and eMo-ose
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 24 October 2005 - 01:25 AM

Here's just a little section to tell the world a few things about yourself, like a quick profile/biography whatever. Just whatever random things come into your mind like: any siblings you have, sports you play, favourite video games, whatever!

Go for it people!

#2 User is offline   Kurama (Reinitiated) 

• BACK IN BLACK
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 October 2005 - 09:14 AM

Me have no siblings, me play tennis, me love halo and anything on xbox live, and well my name is Corey um besides that I like tennis and I love computers

Oh yea I am also really bad at drawing lol

#3 User is offline   anime21 

• *smack*
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 24 October 2005 - 10:59 AM

I have 2 and a half siblings. I have no life. And I like eggs. XD

No really. But I love to draw, but I haven't drawn a full fledge picture in ages. *cries*

The only things that can even be compared to my lov eof drawing are my friends and food. :P

Joy to the world! the food has come! If only, there were, no world hunger!!! XD

#4 User is offline   Unyo-kun 

• Wind Tranqulity Wavemaster (NPC)
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 24 October 2005 - 12:13 PM

View Postanime21, on Oct 24 2005, 10:59 AM, said:

I have 2 and a half siblings. I have no life. And I like eggs. XD

No really. But I love to draw, but I haven't drawn a full fledge picture in ages. *cries*

The only things that can even be compared to my lov eof drawing are my friends and food. :P

Joy to the world! the food has come! If only, there were, no world hunger!!! XD

:D yay i like eggs too zomfgwtfbbq yay. your cool. okay then bye

<shonen> Unyo, stop spamming. =_= </shonen>

#5 User is offline   bura 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 25 October 2005 - 12:15 AM

I'm Claire, I'm older than Ani by TWO WHOLE DAYS! YES! SCORE! Umm, I live in Australia but I hate heat and the bush so thank god for suburbia and air-con. I draw occasionally, Final Fantasy 8 is my favourite video game, Rinoa my favourite character, I like anime and manga, I draw (badly) a comic strip called eMo-ose which is all people IRL talk to me about now >.< and Shonen has gotten me into Eurobeat.

#6 User is offline   Lacer/Lacen 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 25 October 2005 - 01:07 AM

My name is Lacen. I've got a shitload of friends who I've met throughout my adventures and travels through various sites and my best friend is the owner of this site. I've got many special talents that only I can do due to the way my heart, mind, and soul works. I strive to create a better and brighter future through my kind gentle heart and encouraging words. I live for the sake of others and always put them before me. I cannot be defeated by the Evils of this world and I've fought it many many times. Nothing can stop me from achieving this dream of mine... To create a place and a world where everyone can exist in happily and in harmony with one another. There may be positive and negative things that come about due to everyone being human. But together I believe we can work through and solve any problem as long as we never give up on our friendships or our dreams. I desperately want to be with the girl from my memories and by the looks of things it seems as though that dream isn't far off after making amends with Shonen after a long parting of friendship. No matter how many trials and tribulations arrive in my life, there is nothing that will ever defeat me and turn me completely to the Evil side. I'll never give up and will always strive to do my best for each and everyone of you. I don't do things for myself...maybe that's why so many people care about me? I'm not sure what it is... I've tried to only care about myself at one time and I didn't like it nor like who I was becoming. I'm going to be who I was born and destined to be. The one who you will call friend and be able to rely on through your times of need. I'll never give up hope nor will I give up fighting for my dreams... Let's all strive to work together and create a brighter future with me. Thank you for listening to my words. I appreciate it. I'll see you all some other time, I've got other matters I must attend to. Later everyone. ^^;

#7 User is offline   anime21 

• *smack*
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 25 October 2005 - 04:56 AM

Darn you Bura for being older than me by 2 days!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darn you Shonen for getting me hooked on to eurobeat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

ummm... Darn you.. umm...... Hey I hate the cold. It is too cold here. I sometimes wish it were warmer here. It's already almost up to freezing here. It was also raining too! *sniffles* it always rains here... And It is always cold. I wanna warm place to live in. *sniffles*

#8 User is offline   marmaldegirl16 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 26 October 2005 - 03:35 PM

Let's see, I'm 15, born in Cali, have an older brother, love reading (almost anything), love almost all sports (playing not watching), I wish I could draw..but can't, I love cappicino *is drinking some now* um and that's about it, if you want to know anything else feel free to leave me a PM asking ^^

#9 User is offline   gba_fan 

• Ken-chan, missing L's since 3/2007
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 26 October 2005 - 07:40 PM

uh... im 14, live in hawaii, got an older bro, likes to sleep..and eat...and eat some more. and i love eating.. o crap i said that already..

#10 User is offline   Kurama (Reinitiated) 

• BACK IN BLACK
  • PipPipPip

Posted 27 October 2005 - 12:45 AM

Food is so awesome and yummy me with you gba fan And just a quick question who is the olddest person on this forum?

#11 User is offline   Charon 

• PipPip

Posted 27 October 2005 - 02:09 AM

Hi. I am 15, have a big sister and a little sister, play tennis, play guitar, enjoy playing most games. I love to write, to draw, most artistic things. Roleplaying. I read books but not as much as I probably should. Been drawing heaps since I returned from Italy (which I visited recently for about 2 and a hlaf weeks in a school tour) but my style at the moment is all weird and flippant. I like my food, quite a bit, I will eat most things (but I can sometimes be picky about quality). Yeah, I like to think I'm a good friend. Loyalty's a strong part of my family.

#12 User is offline   Grim 

• bah... Evil
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 31 October 2005 - 09:56 AM

Tja, Mathias Carlson här. Jag bor i Sverige och spelar tennis dygnet runt annars sitter jag framför datorn och gör inget. Ibland gör jag läxor även om det är ovanligt

Translation:
Yo, Here's Mathias Carlson. I live in Sweden and play tennis 24-7 otherwise I'm in front of the ocmputer doing nothing. Sometimes I do homework even if it's rarely

#13 User is offline   chimanako 

• DJ Fuminshou
  • PipPip
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 31 October 2005 - 10:35 PM

Hi, I'm Jen. I'm 19, and I believe that makes me the oldest member on this forum. *cries* Anyway, I tend to be straightforward and blunt with my opinions, and I have a low tolerance for stupidity or immaturity (especially in people who should know a lot better). I'm generally easygoing, though - while some things may annoy me, it takes quite a bit to really piss me off. I like art, reading, electronics, and I also enjoy a variety of other things (contact me if you wanna know more).

I guess that about sums it up. ^^;

#14 User is offline   djSL 

• YE~yE~YEAAA~~~
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 05 November 2005 - 06:05 PM

chimanako your not teh oldest one here!! lol

my name is dalas, im 17 and a car freak!!! i also love food and eat constantly i will eat anything. yet im still only 140 pounds( igots a high metabolwism) lol i like to draw but usually dont have time because of school. if need no more contact me forum. peace

#15 User is offline   aotsukisho 

• D.C Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Owner

Posted 05 November 2005 - 07:14 PM

Well, about time I posted in here. I'm Jamie, I currently live in Honolulu, HI (hometown is Hilo). I am an alumni of the greatest high school in the state, Waiakea, and currently attend University of Hawaii at Manoa and majoring in Electrical Engineering (EE, which, according to Nako, is the cause of my insanity... or at least the explanation of it).

As far as my interests go, I love working with electronics and mechanics (I've only worked on small-scale mechanics, including R/C cars and robotics), playing tennis, blasting Eurobeat, haxing salvaged junk, playing video games, proving that rotary > pistons, watching anime/reading manga, hating my stupid EE160 professor, looking sexy cars, and overall just being 1337.

Oh yeah, I'm 1 year 6 months and 13 days younger than Nako. Heh heh. And I share birthdays with waiakeas hottest.

I was taught the way of cars and rotary engines by Kakashi, the way of computer haxxing and programming by Unyo, the way of tennis by waiakeas hottest (lol) and the way of hentai by Nako. :D

Oh yeah, and I'm Kakashi's (the user) undercover lover. ;D

#16 User is offline   Sayonara 

• Puella Magi Sayo Dokidoki-da
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 06 November 2005 - 01:15 AM

*looks at posts* Okay then. I'm Kelly and I live on a small island although it's not Hawaii. XD I'm in the 12th grade and 16 years old. Currently taking Japanese 2 in school (yea! Poetic this one is) so I know the language and culture a bit. I like playing video games (mostly it's PS2, GB/A, GC), soccer, watching anime, reading manga/books, and arguing/telling friends about anime/manga. :)

I think saying random yet relevent things are okay since it's sometimes fun to watch. XD

"I pwn you all the way" - guy at school
"...No you can't" - Sayonara
"And why not?" - guy at school
"It's not in the rulebook. In the rulebook it says I pwn you all the way" - Sayonara

This post has been edited by Sayonara: 01 December 2005 - 01:39 AM

#17 User is offline   katsu 

• twelveAM
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 12 November 2005 - 09:29 AM

Wait Sayonara, you're in 12th grade and your only 16???

Ok, I live in Hilo,HI. I can read japanese but only write a little. I like eating, looking at sexy cars, watching anime(in naruto, kakashi, sasuke,and itachi are the best hands down. '車輪頑' I think that's sharingan) sleeping, maplestory (but can't play due to a grumpy sister *30 year old sister slaps me*). Oh, I forgot to state my age! I'm 14 like gba, hes older than me by about a month. I'm a sucker for romance and I play a lot of games. Haha thats about it.

Now i will explain everything...My parents are from Japan...looking at sexy cars is a result of too much initial d, anime well ive been watching it since i was born...maplestory of which I thought was the most retarded game ever until I played it and got hooked...romantic shit from my mom(Stupid dramas)and i play a lot of games like...>< halo,ssbm, ddr and lots of others...like FFX-2 like the graphics and characters...and I praise the people at square enix for the...anyway thats it 死にな丸

This post has been edited by bura: 28 November 2005 - 03:30 PM

#18 User is offline   bura 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 28 November 2005 - 03:22 PM

I'll be in Year 12 when I'm 16. Sure I'll turn 17 after a few months, but that's irrelevant ^^

#19 User is offline   anime21 

• *smack*
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 30 November 2005 - 01:40 AM

o_o;;; So sayonara will graduate when she is 16/17? o_o;;;; I feel stupid seeing that. XD I'm so normal. XD I will graduate when I am 18. What age were you when you went to first grade? o_o;;;;

You get to gradute when you are 17 bura?

#20 User is offline   Quado 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 30 November 2005 - 01:54 PM

um...lesse...mesa name es kenji and i live in hawaii and go to waiakea and yeah...i recently took up tennis (i suk at it) and i have one sibling...who weighs more than i do...but is shorter...and takes wrestling...not a good combination...yeah...um...i like videogames...recently ms..somewhat... (only lv 21 now :( ...) and um...food is good...keeps u full and whatnot...um...kant think of too much else...and people tend to forget my name for some reason...even my mom...which is sad since she named me...that and the name is fairly easy to begin with...um...the end...

#21 User is offline   anime21 

• *smack*
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 30 November 2005 - 02:13 PM

How does your mom forget your name?! Does she use a pet name more then your real name? o_o;;;;;;

#22 User is offline   Sayonara 

• Puella Magi Sayo Dokidoki-da
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 01 December 2005 - 01:43 AM

Maybe that's the reason, using a pet name...maybe Kenji isn't your real name! Maybe it's _the_ pet name. :(

o_o;;; So sayonara will graduate when she is 16/17? o_o;;;; I feel stupid seeing that. XD I'm so normal. XD I will graduate when I am 18. What age were you when you went to first grade? o_o;;;;

Yeah, I'll be 17 when I graduate. Seems I went to school when I was four then turned five in the middle of the year. ^^;;

This post has been edited by Sayonara: 01 December 2005 - 01:44 AM

#23 User is offline   Neinball 

• Über Kommander, Biaaatch!
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 05 February 2006 - 04:39 PM

View Postchimanako, on Nov 1 2005, 06:05 PM, said:

Hi, I'm Jen. I'm 19, and I believe that makes me the oldest member on this forum.

Acctually, that would be me now. I turn 22 this year. Or Aruka, if she came to this forum.

Aaanyway, Hi, my name is Kevin A. Mitchell. I'm from Australia, and aspirations to become a teacher.
I used to be a member of the SAL forums, acctually, that's how I know half of the people here. Oh, and for the record, I'm not Emo, just emotional. Diffrence there.

#24 User is offline   Calvat 

• PipPip

Posted 06 February 2006 - 01:20 AM

Name; Calvat Ridelle Ervos
Age; 59! *Shot* Naw, I only tell people I trust.
Location; Australia (I do not have a country accent DX)

I'm a guy (And hate it ._.) I also act like a girl sometimes P=
I hug people alot, and I hate perverted stuff. I hate food and sleep, but still doesn't, mean I don't do it. I'm also pretty dumb P=

Yeah, that's it for me XD

#25 User is offline   Neinball 

• Über Kommander, Biaaatch!
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 02 April 2006 - 07:02 PM

Hey, Calvvat, I beleave that an operation to correct your "Birth Defect" is pretty cheap in Malaysia. Or was it Thailand? Either way, you can go under the knife to make yourself even more girlish.

#26 User is offline   viper2681 

• Go die in a fire, faggots.
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 03 April 2006 - 05:03 AM

Calvat's gone, I scared him away.

That, and he hates my guts. Yet he follows me everywhere.

If you wanna know about me, talk to Sho.

#27 User is offline   Fukyu no Higure 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 03 April 2006 - 09:28 AM

Hey all,

My name is Karou
I'm Male
I have one younger brother (I hate him ><)
I like men and women *shrug*
I love shonen (hehehe just kidding sho-kun)
I do not snore (the only one out of my family)
I am a Taurus(astrological sign)
I am a Dragon(chinese zodiac)
I'll be 18 on the 28th of this month (woot!)
I'm a junior in Highschool *sweatdrop*
I am 4' 7" tall and weigh 95lbs (I am a shrimp and I know it)
I live in the 'Frozen Tundra' AKA The Mitten (guess the state)
I like to -
cosplay
read manga, books, poetry, webcomics, lyrics..etc
watch anime, movies, amv's...etc
Draw pictures/manga/whatever
Guess/imitate Voice Actors in anime
listen to all sorts of music (except rap and 'praise jesus/god' christian music)
play ddr every once in awhile.
various other things.
I Eat alot... but mysteriously stay only 95lbs (i dont think my metabolism is that fast either.)
I like Soba Noodles, Rice, SWEET POTATOS, any carbohydrates
I Love caramel - I hate chocolate
I like Coffee Ice cream and toffee... an other things coffee flavored.
I hate Eggs, Milk, cheese and yogurt. (i dont like dairy for some reason)
I love to draw. ^^ i also love comments on drawings and other works too.

I am a Full time mascot for the school Robotics teams (its a hard job and someone has to do it ^^)<was awarded 'Coolest Mascot Award' at the Western Michigan Regional this past weekend>

I am very nice and kind... perverted at times, usually polite, shy, pretty moody at times, get fixated/attached easily to people,(ask Sho about it *laughs* )
I use Honorifics at the end of people's names and or nicknames.
I dye my hair (it is currently blond on top and dark on the bottom, like Hatsuharu from Fruits Baskets)

lets see... anything else... i dont think so... if you would like to know anything else... just ask ^^v
Karou

This post has been edited by Fukyu no Higure: 03 April 2006 - 11:03 AM

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users