Digital.Complex: I guess ill be going then...sorta... - Digital.Complex

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

I guess ill be going then...sorta... Not really sure what that means tho...? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Quado 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Members

Posted 15 April 2008 - 06:49 PM

Ummm...i kinda figured that this would be an okay place to post this...actually now that i think about it, theres a couple of things that i wanna say...first off is my mission...for those of you that are familiar with the word...great...for the rest of you...im not gonna bother to explain...or at least not right now...though i doubt there will be questions anyways...what with the whole lack of forum activity and all...but if for some reason...however miniscule it may be...some one does ask...then ill tell them...either via messages...or...as another post...not sure which right now...but mainly because i dont feel like going on about that now...

anyways...point is that ima gonna be going for like two years...and i report on the 21st of May...um...this year...and yeah...itsa gonna be in San Jose...not that most of you care anyways...or maybe you do...w/e...just letting you guys know and all...

secondly i would also like to mourn the death of my laptop...and for the record its not because i dropped it or sommat...but im pretty sure that leaving it torrenting for a while underneath a couch in a semi-humid condition may have had something to do with it...any ways yeah...the keyboard just stopped working...then it froze up...and when i restarted it the screen wouldnt turn on and the hard drive wasnt making any good noises...also i have a hunch that the motherboard was the cause...yeah...so that means no more torrentig for me...*tear*...and i was only at like 300gb of anime...so small...so...small...

anyways...though i doubt that anyone will actually care...i just thought that i would post this for the heck of it...and i suppose ill try to go on this forumat the verry least a bit more often...yeah...

#2 User is offline   zetsumei 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 15 April 2008 - 08:16 PM

u goin san jose for 2 years quado? well, i hope im sayin this for everyone here that we'll miss u and so will the islands XD.

#3 User is offline   aotsukisho 

• D.C Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Owner

Posted 15 April 2008 - 11:15 PM

You will be missed, Quado. Good luck with your endeavours up in the mainland. Don't forget to stop by from time to time if you get the chance!

#4 User is offline   marmaldegirl16 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 22 April 2008 - 07:54 AM

I may not know you Quado...but in any case, I wish you luck and success with all that you do up in San Jose ^_^ I'm sure you'll be missed : D

#5 User is offline   Bass GS 

• ??
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 23 April 2008 - 02:59 PM

oh good luck with your life quado, see you whenever you decide to come back!

#6 User is offline   Quado 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 24 April 2008 - 07:54 AM

you guys do know ill be coming back...and its not like im dying or sommat...but the farewells are appreciated...though im sorta getting the feeling that most arent reading the entire post...

#7 User is offline   Sayonara 

• Puella Magi Sayo Dokidoki-da
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 25 April 2008 - 12:09 AM

Don't worry D: You'll get a new comp, and you'll be back with us in no time!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users