• You cannot reply to this topic

Spare Parts?

#1 User is offline   pedrocamp 

• GSR Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 28 January 2009 - 06:45 AM

Brian,

Will PN be handling spare parts for the car now through Kenon? Are parts, such as flex plates and toe bars, available for purchase?

Thanks, Pedro

#2 User is offline   color0 

• GSR Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 28 January 2009 - 10:34 AM

Hi Pedro,

Yes, but... the only spare parts available at this time are orange aluminum pieces. I'll look into getting spare G10 parts, especially flex plates and tierods, for you guys but it might take quite a bit of time, if I can do it at all. You understand how these limited production things work... :(

#3 User is offline   color0 

• GSR Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 09 April 2009 - 10:39 AM

Good news for MRCG enthusiasts!

PN is currently making the long-awaited spare tierods and flex plates for the MRCG. They are of an updated design which will actually improve further upon the handling precision of the car. In addition, there will be a pair of optional rear steer spacers available that will give the car more corner speed than ever, as well as serving as a battery brace. So look out for these in the coming months! :)

#4 User is offline   mk2kompressor 

• GSR Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 21 April 2009 - 09:26 AM

do you have the delrin or alloy pod parts?
the atomic ones fit good,i have some spare here :)

#5 User is offline   color0 

• GSR Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 April 2009 - 09:40 AM

boohoo -- The Atomic ones do not fit in the Delrin parts, so unfortunately the short answer is "no, I don't think I have any". However, I had included two sets of rear axle height adjusters (the bushings you're talking about) in every prototype set when new, so you should also ask the previous owner about this. Losing 3 out of 4 of the bushings would be pretty epic fail, lol...

One of the things I'm offering prototype owners is the option to upgrade the Delrin CNC parts to the production silver aluminum CNC parts. Everything except the motor mount is a direct replacement; the motor mount requires slight modifications to the rear pod plate to use. Most importantly for you though, the rear bulkheads in this set of parts accept normal Atomic ride height adjusters. Let me know if you'd like to take this option. :)

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users