Digital.Complex: Providing a Safe and Healthy Work Environment - Digital.Complex

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Providing a Safe and Healthy Work Environment any ideas are welcome here : > Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Sayonara 

• Puella Magi Sayo Dokidoki-da
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 03 October 2006 - 10:11 PM

Hey guys, I'm in need of some help here for my Management 118 class. I'm placed in a group of 6...which has been downsized to 3 (as of today, sometime this week another member may show up; if not, we're down to the 3 of us). Point is, I need to to find ways to present our chapter, which is the same as the title, "Providing a Safe and Healthy Work Environment", to class.

Basically it means:
What defines an accident in a workplace
How we can prevent accidents in a workplace
Prevent violence in a workplace

ie.
Don't run with scissors!
Clean up that spill on the floor!
Just cause I fired you doesn't me you should come in here and shoot people, it's just morally wrong.

Blend all these together and present them in a unique way to the class. Any ideas? Much appericated : >

#2 User is offline   Neinball 

• Über Kommander, Biaaatch!
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 04 October 2006 - 01:22 AM

Try getting some Ideas from already Existing OHS&W regulations. Really, all we're talking about here is common sense.

As for the third one, it can help if you have someone that's Emotionally sympathetic as opposed to a cold block logic, as people who have just been fired would probbably need as much emotional support as they could get

#3 User is offline   Sayonara 

• Puella Magi Sayo Dokidoki-da
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 05 October 2006 - 04:23 PM

Okay, we just got updated and we got a fourth member today. We divided the sections of the chapter so each person recieves a fair amount of work to do. But how to present it...

Option 1: Powerpoint
The first group had trouble with powerpoint and that knocked points of their score

Option 2: RP
Some other group did it already; we can't really copy them but if it comes to that, we'll do it.

Option 3: You're guy's suggestions : >

Edit at 12/18/06 -
The project went well; only three of us showed up and we did our presentation thanks to a power point and a small windows media player file, all thanks to lap top chan :3

Semester is over and done with!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users