Digital.Complex: Lacer's Memories of Past Adventures - Digital.Complex

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Lacer's Memories of Past Adventures Using Guilty Gear XX Sprites and Original Drawings

#1 User is offline   Lacer/Lacen 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 12 March 2006 - 08:34 PM

Here's a Pic I made of the battle in the Wings of Time series against the Revived Robo-Lacer Armada. The character sprites are from Guilty Gear XX but portait characters from my storylines such as Lacer, Lacen, Goggles, Desi, Jaron, Jalen, Nicky, Id, Shonen, Ani, Bad, Mint, etc. I've made quite a bit of these during the Terropolis Era... Guess I'll make a bit more if you guys want. I'll also make stuff based upon your requests and what not. If we've got the money system up and running I'll do it for a fee. I'll also be doing pencil artwork as well. I don't know, guess I'm just bored.

Sorry, the quality of the pic isn't all that great cause I had to save it as a .JPEG to upload it at the full size on Photobucket. I've got a .PNG version of it at it's best quality but can't upload it without messing up the size of the pic. Well, enjoy.

Posted Image

A heads up on future stuff. I'll also be the one in charge of making character "Vs." pics for your various Role Playing Battles in the Battle Section. No one asked me to do this, I'm doing this on my own accord. It may spice things up a bit and excite you a little for your battle with whomever you're battling. It's also cooler that way. Here's a sample of the banner I made for the battle between Shin and Lacer.

Posted Image

Other than the pics I draw, all credit goes to whoever owns the other stuff I use like the Guilty Gear XX sprites and what not.

Update - 03/13/06

Here's some pics I made using the GGXX Sprites. I guess I got bored or something...

Time Fusion - Final Battle in Id's Gate of Dimensions
Posted Image

Anime Revolution - Heroes who fought against the Dark Ones to restore peace to the world
Posted Image

Shonen and Lacer Adventures Season 2 - Forest of Shadow's - Lacen and Goggles at peace
Posted Image

Wings of Time - Memories of the Angels...
Posted Image

Wings of Time - Nicky, Jaron and Jalen
Posted Image

Terropolis - Robo-Lacer Armada Ver. 2 Air Strike - Lacer and Mint caught in the middle
Posted Image

I'll put up more pics as I make them... Tonight I'm taking a break I suppose... Gonna work on some drawings too when I have time...see ya...

This post has been edited by Lacer/Lacen: 14 March 2006 - 04:45 AM

#2 User is offline   viper2681 

• Go die in a fire, faggots.
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 17 March 2006 - 06:52 PM

Friendly advice: Use ImageShack. File size is 1024kb max.

#3 User is offline   Bass GS 

• ??
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 04 April 2006 - 09:22 AM

Cool pics lacer, could you include a small story with each one? I'm somewhat out of the loop so far as 'old adventures', but they seem to be interesting. thank you ^_^

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users