• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Free Software For those who need it. Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Joshua Pack 

• PipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Members

Posted 07 January 2008 - 09:19 AM

I have created some software for free. for people to use.

https://www.hightek-...p?page=software

Right now all I have is stuff I use all the time.

The first one is tcl and tk compiler. That is what I use to make my programs.

I build my programs in tcl and tk, and turn them into binary programs with my compiler.

The second one is called the LexBce Remover.

This is used on a lot of my jobs. It seems that when you have a lexmark printer, it creates a service which wastes valuable memory. If you do not own the lexmark anymore you do not need the service. But you can not remove the service because it is attached to the printer spooler which is needed to print. So what this program does is takes the lexmark dependency from the printer spooler. Very simple program but is need for people who have this problem. Once the program is ran, you can then disable the lexmark service or even delete it if you wish. your printer spooler will be just fine and peachy :)

The third program i have up there at this time is a tool for the game travian. it calculates your army number, to see how powerful you are.

The fourth program is called as of right now the HD Web manager. It is used to help in building your website. You have to build the theme for your website yourself, or buy one, but after that, it creates pages for you, and hopefully helps you in the creation of your website. Currently in Alpha testing. but you get free hosting out of it :D

#2 User is offline   aotsukisho 

• D.C Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Owner

Posted 07 January 2008 - 04:01 PM

Cool stuff Vejida, thanks for sharing them. :) My hp printer had some irritating Service-related things too, I'm glad you got around a similar problem.

#3 User is offline   Joshua Pack 

• PipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Members

Posted 07 January 2008 - 04:12 PM

It will actually fix all printers that do that. :D It takes all dependencies off and leaves it original dependency which is the RPCSS

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users